It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Open: Sean Spicer FALSELY Says Atlanta Hit By Islamic Terrorist Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Of course it's not on purpose. All of the lies coming from Trump and Sphincter is not on purpose. I've got swamp land to sell.

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It's one thing to dodge a question, it's another to fabricate things repeatedly from the press secretary. This is unacceptable. Please stop being a right wing apologist.

Ad hominem is when you lack a real argument. Try not to use that on ATS please.

He's not fabricating anything.
Not on purpose.

the News did fabricate that he said Islamic terrorism. Does that bother you?

But while we are at it you may wish to read my posts carefully. I'm arguing on BOTH sides. Know why? I don't have a team.. I'm going for the truth. And the more I play on both sides of the court maybe others will see my example and break free from their bias which would really help me find the truth easier..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Chadwickus and introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Can you please provide the video timeframe where Spicer uses the words "Islamic terrorist attack" and "Atlanta" because I can't find it.

I did not claim he said anything about Islamic terror in Atlanta.

I'd like to know what foreigners came back to Atlanta and committed an act of terror, though.

Really guys, you don't think he slipped and said Atlanta instead of Orlando? It seems to be the obvious explanation.

He said Atlanta AND Orlando.

So what does that mean?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Mizzijr

The only thing I can think of is Orlando. I mean rally, that was a big one and recent.

49 people dead, over 53 wounded. I would assume that would be #1 example to use. You would almost certainly lead with Orlando.

Got his cities mixed up? I am willing to bet yes.

That is my opinion too. I would bet he meant Orlando. People do that kind of stuff all the time in the real world. I don't know anyone who doesn't actually, my daughter was telling me I said the wrong word and criticized the content and then within two sentences she put the wrong word in. I mentioned she did it and she denied it but the wife heard it too.

I asked my daughter if she knew what I meant when I said it, I told her I knew what she intended to say. She said yes she knew. I told her if you can't figure out what a person is trying to say, then you aren't that smart. I opened her eyes, she now knows that everyone makes mistakes in conversations and we should be able to figure out what they are saying. If you start correcting everyone, you won't have any friends. Everyone puts in the wrong word occasionally, I have heard people using scientific words incorrectly a lot, but only if they have the wrong result do I try to inform them of their error.

If you are excited or just have had too much coffee, the wrong word comes out and you will repeat it. This guy had Atlanta on his mind at the time. This should not have been blown out of proportion. Neither should it been blown out of proportion when the woman from California made the mistake of korea for Crimea.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Of course it's not on purpose. All of the lies coming from Trump and Sphincter is not on purpose. I've got swamp land to sell.

what?

what is this GIANT lie supposed to be in your mind?

He could have easily used Orlando as a much better example..

I Highly doubt he's trying to make up a terrorist attack when he has plenty of other ones to use.

That's just silly.

I'm judging his character as someone who doesn't always think enough. I see it in him.

I just recognized your name. Nevermind. haha. You get a bit emotional instead of trying to stay calm and rational and say things that matter. It's funny what you just called spicer but it's not grown up debate.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

So what does that mean?

I heard Boston, San Bernadino, Atlanta..

Where did you get Orlando?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Can you please provide the video timeframe where Spicer uses the words "Islamic terrorist attack" and "Atlanta" because I can't find it.

I'd like to know what foreigners came back to Atlanta and committed an act of terror, though.

Really guys, you don't think he slipped and said Atlanta instead of Orlando? It seems to be the obvious explanation.

So what does that mean?

Oh, have no idea. This was what the OP posted, apologize, I didn't see Orlando there.

"What do we say to the family that loses somebody to a terrorist -- whether it's Atlanta, or San Bernardino or the Boston Bomber? Those people each of whom had gone out to a country and then come back..."

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

he didn't say Orlando... I think Introvert is guilty of the same thing Spicer is. Slight mistake.

I prefer to look at the general statement. The general Idea.

In this case it's "terrorist attacks have happened on US soil from people who came from certain countries and we should vet them stopping some from entering."

I don't disagree with that statement as long as it follows our constitution.

I personally don't need prior attacks as examples.. Not in the US. Those Nice attacks were not nice.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Abysha

I keep trying to read the words in the picture bit they're too small.

Enhance, enhance, enhance....

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

So what does that mean?

Breaking news Trump thinks Orlando is in Georgia. In other news Trump caught trying to use biological weapons when he sneezed during a speech. More shocking news Ivanka is hot. When are people going to find real things to attack him on I'm tired of Hitler references and tired of people looking to be offendd ed by him. As they say grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I want real grown up discussions.

This childish "you spoke out of turn and your grammar was off.."

come on..

We have a unique opertunity on ATS to do the right thing. To be better than the average bear.

This thread went ok in a way. The thread is a non issue. BUT certain members did explore it in a good manner.

We must keep that up.

We are ALL on the same team.

and I mean ALL of us even living in Iraq or Syria or wherever.

At the same time it doesn't mean letting trained killers, in some cases trained by the CIA or SF units to enter the country.

In this thread I will give props to chadwickus and introvert for speaking in a calm manner. Some others lost the plot.

I hope to set a good example on true investigation. I won't take sides. I don't care for personalities. I care for who is right and just. And that is different in every instance. Sometimes I am wrong. I need you guys to show me. I will love you for it. And I will try to show you all as well. We are not enemies. None of us are enemies.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Now what would make him think that?

He's a liar?
He's a mouthpiece for a liar?
Spicer has already lost all credibility.
Why would anyone post his comments?
Irony?
Humor?
Alternative facts?
If Spicer said it, if Conway said it, if Trump said it, etc... etc... etc..., we already know it's a lie!
But does it rise to humor, irony?

I wouldn't listen;
"Sleep with dogs, wake with fleas."
Listen to lies and the difference fades, and 'alternative facts' becomes code for the lies of the Neo-Truth...
Lies are malware, a smart user treats them as such.
Do you post other malware code?
I delete it and move on.
Perhaps a warning...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Abysha

You stop that right meow.

The schnozzberries taste just like schnozzberries.
Very few movies have window licking scenes.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Yes. I know it was a bait meme. I just thought it was funny.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

dblP
edit on 9-2-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join