It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wow! You Won't Even Answer Yes Or No?" Jason Chaffetz Laughs At Idiotic Official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Firepoker opens the door to this shop, walks inside and see that the community information board is off to the left. Firepoker walks over to this side of the room. Firepoker unravels a virtual video post it note and sticks it on the wall using the wall tacks on hand. Tiny bent busted grungy things that they were, the wall tacks. Firepoker sighed in virtual dismay. Then stepped back, exhibiting a little wry whimsical grin, turns around and says " OK here I am, let's begin."

[url=]How could she EVER answer a real serious question, for example; "Do you want fries with that?"

... and she makes how much? ...With our tax money? And she still keeps her job? Noncommittal doubled talk of a serpents tongue..but you think about it also, who is her boss in that internal chain organizational flowcharts outlining leadership accountability and support flow and fish-bone charts. Also a sub drop down of ._____. < follow the money trail... have live stock-market tickers clipping along.

Ok, now take that information and have it tagging all the people in that room. like mapping the swamp but condensed for viewing and revue generating sponsorship's...like how NASCAR does...

Is there a such a place on the www? or on tv/uhf? PPV? Subscription?

I would totally watch that after a Sunday afternoon ballgame.
Surely would if was a weekly series. Spin-offs? I would feel unstoppable.
That is where CSPAN and competitor government proceedings video feeds needs to take it to the NEXT LVL. Have a variety of soft spoken golf announcers and a speed round of Siskel & Ebert using the Constitution vetted/current regulatory statutes and graded against that. Have live viewer comments and reactions.

Oh yeah, the potentials of transparency of influence within our government walls. That is where the news cameras and reporters need to be to looking at and show it real in live stock-market/live polling/ tickering tags ... Mapping the swamp could be a Kickstart data feed thingy that

I must stop... Potential is sooo huge $$$... Now please click here to finish this experience >>> [ Complete Quest ]

Thank you, now move along kindly, there are guests coming in behind you...Sign the registrar on your way out.

Photos of your signing available for $15 at exit door. See attendant for copy options.

- Firepoker -

Real OG oldschool sig tag rebel.

PS : Due to HIPPA Compliance Laws Limited disclosure is provided:

Lets call this "therapy".

Have good downhill run to the weekend all, peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ms. Fuclie looks and sounds a bit confused !!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Firepoker

That was a very good video of the usual bureaucratic hustle.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I would hypothesize she doesn't have to do a drug test, be vetted with background credit checks, has a perfect credit "score" and provided three character references on her resumes last page?

-firepoker-

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Someone needs to walk up to her as an authority, like a federal marshal, and force feed her a cyanide pill. End of problem. These are the kinds of people that need to be expunged from our planet.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So...who is this woman, and what documents was she being asked about?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

link to text files images

TAMARA L. FUCILE ---
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET
BEFORE THE COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM
UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

A investigating committee requesting/subpoena documents from above ^^^^ and they haven't done anything to present for over a year. stonewalling the investigation and not complying with the subpoena...
edit on 9-2-2017 by Firepoker because: added more info.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's absolutely unacceptable that all these politicians and government officials continue to evade answers when on the stand.

Time and time again, I watch the avoidance of simple yes or no questions and I just get more infuriated. I personally don't care how "wonderful" of a politician one is or if they support everything I want. If this kind of evasion is displayed, my opinion immediately drops to 0 and all respect is lost permanently.

This same form of "answering" was done by DeVos and HRC(and so many others). It's disgusting as well as it uses our tax dollars while they're fumbling around with their rhetoric to save their sorry butts.

It should not be allowed in any form and needs to stop. There should be immediate and severe punishment for those who will not answer direct questions in a court of law or political hearing such as this.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

He trolled that poor girl, she had NO CLUE what to say lmao

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This is what happens wen you get educated enough to
portray things in the best possible light. You don't say
anything substantial or honest if you're covering for a
crook or are one yourself (high likelihood of the latter
here).
I recommend a slice of pizza, a tall beer and a couple
CCs of sodium amatyl.
If we still don't get a simple yes or no, as paraphrased
by Sir Lawrence:
"She's of no use to us-- get rid of her."
I think the context was quite different, but I'm starting
to get really old and weary of college graduates that can't
produce brisk, effective impromptu excuses on demand.
"We gotta get our ducks verified and lined up, Congressman."
Too simple. Maybe too honest. Maybe she's got no ducks.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
It's absolutely unacceptable that all these politicians and government officials continue to evade answers when on the stand.

Time and time again, I watch the avoidance of simple yes or no questions and I just get more infuriated. I personally don't care how "wonderful" of a politician one is or if they support everything I want. If this kind of evasion is displayed, my opinion immediately drops to 0 and all respect is lost permanently.

This same form of "answering" was done by DeVos and HRC(and so many others). It's disgusting as well as it uses our tax dollars while they're fumbling around with their rhetoric to save their sorry butts.

It should not be allowed in any form and needs to stop. There should be immediate and severe punishment for those who will not answer direct questions in a court of law or political hearing such as this.

Exactly. This is really contempt of court and that woman, or anyone doing this should be immediately jailed 24 hours, brought back into the proceeding, and if they do the same thing again-back into the tank until they comply. This would happen in any district court or superior court if a person did these kinds of things, would be jailed for contempt.

new topics

top topics

join