It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton and hubby are unemployed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I doubt they will be in any unemployment line anytime soon though.

Marc Mezvinsky, Chelsea's husband, had to shut down his hedge fund in December a month after his mother-in-law lost her bid for the presidency. Oops! No help will be forthcoming there!!

Marc Mezvinsky quietly shut down his hedge fund Eaglevale Partners back in December.

Bloomberg reports that Mr. Chelsea Clinton and his partners are now working to return money to investors, including Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd C. Blankfein.

The decision to shutter the fund came just a few weeks after Mezvinsky's mother-in-law Hillary lost the election to president Donald Trump.

Hope he can make good in his "promise" to return money to investors. Hope this is not a "like father, like son" type of scenario.

His father, Edward Mezvinsky, represented Iowa's 1st congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives for two terms in the 1970s and his mother, Marjorie Margolies, represented Pennsylvania from 1993 to 1995.

Ed Mezvinsky pleaded guilty to 31 charges of felony fraud in 2001 and spent five years in federal prison after he admitted scamming his friends and family out of $10 million in a Ponzi scheme.

Out of Work

If you meet the Mezvinskys in the unemployment line, tell them "hey" for me.
edit on 8-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take for them to "spend down" their savings ?

Looks like the election has taken many prisoners.

edit on Feb-08-2017 by xuenchen because: spent

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why would success or failure of a business venture be dependent on the outcome of an election?

Odd
edit on 8-2-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I believe Chelsea is still on the board of directors of the Clinton Foundation.

She's still getting very paid.

ETA: Yep.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Noncents because: Link To CF Board

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Maybe the "investors" were investing in something they expected from the mother-in-law?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So a few corrupt politician's kids might have to learn to struggle like real Americans???
Thats Un-American!!!

How dare them have to pull a silver spoon from out of their behinds and live like real Americans!!!!!!

What has happened to your great nation??

edit on 8-2-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I believe Chelsea is still on the board of directors of the Clinton Foundation.

She's still getting very paid.

I'm sure she is, although the article says:

He and his wife are now both without a full-time job.

But, a part-time job at the crumbling Clinton Foundation is bound to pay a little bit more than a full-time job at Starbucks!

I'm "worried" they may not be able to pay for their $15,000,000 apartment on Chelsea's part-time "job"! They may have to move into Bill and Hillary's basement.

Just kidding. I'm sure Chelsea will run for some political office....can't let that name recognition go to waste!

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

#### them.

Hope they starve, hope they struggle like 93 million other Americans.

#### them.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
She can always get a job being a stunt double for a horse.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Remember, Chelsea will likely try for a congressional seat in her future. I believe eventually she'll make a run for the presidency as well.

I think we'll see even more stories making her out to be like a normal person as we get closer to those dates.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Read Chelsea may be moving next door to Mommy dearest.
nypost.com...

In usual Clinton form, they did not get permits for rush remod.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

Posts will be removed as deemed appropriate. Remember that posts removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings. If you'd rather not have your posts removed, it is suggested you keep your responses T&C friendly.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ausername

Maybe the "investors" were investing in something they expected from the mother-in-law?

Sounds criminal if true.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No wonder Chelsea has been so "bitchy" as of late. The Liberal Media like it though...

Excerpt from: www.washingtonpost.com...

""In recent days, we've noticed a different Chelsea Clinton — one more than willing to speak out, often a bit bluntly. And she's speaking out specifically against President Trump, using his preferred medium: Twitter.

Her tweet Friday morning about Kellyanne Conway mistakenly citing the “Bowling Green massacre” was particularly biting in a way we have hardly ever seen from Clinton. It quickly went viral.""

QUESTION: What constitutes something going "VIRAL" ? A minimum number of "likes" or "re-tweets"? The MSM uses this term a lot with Liberal posts on Twitter and Facebook. Just last night they said that Elizabeth Warrens response to being REBUKED by the U.S. Senate was "quickly going viral".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Read Chelsea may be moving next door to Mommy dearest.
nypost.com...

In usual Clinton form, they did not get permits for rush remod.

That was a super interesting read. Says a lot about the ability to manage and organize, doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
She can always get a job being a stunt double for a horse.

Lucky for her they stopped using trip wires.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Speaking of the floundering Clinton Foundation, here is a couple of amazing coincidences.

On 11/20/2016 there was this headline:

Norway Donations To Clinton Foundation To Fall Nearly 90% Off Peak Read more: dailycaller.com...

Then a few days later on 11/23 there was this:

Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of 51 men
www.independent.co.uk...

Then on 2/4/2017 there was this headline:

The Clintons ditch two of the most controversial parts of their charity foundation as they quit Haiti and admit donations plunged amid controversy over Hillary
www.dailymail.co.uk...

And again, a few days later:

Haiti hotel police raid exposes child sex trafficking
www.reuters.com...

edit on 8-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Odds are very good that that is precisely what is going to happen.

At 36, she's perfectly set up to be groomed for high office.

Can't have the Clinton dynasty fade away into the dust of historical oblivion now, can we? Oh, joy...another Clinton.

Since she's worth in the neighborhood of one hundred plus million dollars, I doubt her "unemployment" is too painful...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
So a few corrupt politician's kids might have to learn to struggle like real Americans???
Thats Un-American!!!

How dare them have to pull a silver spoon from out of their behinds and live like real Americans!!!!!!

What has happened to your great nation??

Liberals that warship Hillary will always insure Chelsea has a paid speaking engagement to keep her affluent.

That's the sickest part of today's American Politics, treating politicians as if they were super heroes than the corrupt tools that they are.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wouldnt even hire them to clean toilets .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join