It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sets ‘Abortion Quotas’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, here is some really sick stuff from our 'friends' at Planned Parenthood. They are actually setting quotas and performance goals for employees for number of abortions referred and centers on number of abortions performed.

While I consider abortion a 'necessary evil' I still personally think it is wrong and in fact murder. I find it horrific that any organization would be incentivizing their salesforce to promote abortion.

If someone wants to kill their baby it is their choice, however, we certainly shouldn't have outside forces that actually BENEFIT from performing abortions. My God, these people are sick.

Planned Parenthood sets ambitious goals for the number of abortions it wants each clinic to perform by providing incentives for those that reach their quotas and meting out corrective measures against those that underperform, according to former employees.

Another sick quote...

Employees were trained to manipulate women into choosing abortion by bringing up the costs associated with raising a family.

Source

edit on 2017/2/8 by Metallicus because: sp / eta

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I heard about this and one of the things you win is pizza.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If I remember correctly, Sue Thayer was fired from PP and is still in the middle of a lawsuit with PP, in which she may be able to cash in.

I'll wait for real evidence to surface before I knee-jerk over this. She's made many claims and none yet, as far as I know, have been proven.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If I remember correctly, Sue Thayer was fired from PP and is still in the middle of a lawsuit with PP, in which she may be able to cash in.

I'll wait for real evidence to surface before I knee-jerk over this. She's made many claims and none yet, as far as I know, have been proven.

Well, if you had to believe this is true it would certainly be...inconvenient for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Tried to find a secondary source for this. Few things Ive noticed

Not one mainstream source is reporting this ( not saying good or bad, could easily be a msm blackout). This includes FoxNews. Nor do I see it on drudge. I saw it on your usual washington times, catholic news agency, national review, milo..... I did see infowars report it ....

But this is the story of a person, not proof.

Also, not the first time PP has had to come out against abortion quota claims Planned Parenthood

Either way, Im not saying true or false, but its certainly not clear enough for anyone else to be making that determination either
edit on 8-2-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Abortion

Quotas!

And the twisted gets more twisted.

After this they probably do sell baby parts.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: introvert

Well, if you had to believe this is true it would certainly be...inconvenient for you.

How is it inconvenient for me?

If PP set abortion quotas, I'd be right next to you denouncing it. I hate the idea of a woman having to have an abortion and such a tough decision should not be pushed by a PP worker trying to meet a quota.

I just think we should wait for real evidence before we clutch-pearls and become outraged.

Perhaps you should set your assumptions aside and discuss the issue, before making ignorant statements.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They alway have.

Us the politically correct term, "tissues" not "parts", geez.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They alway have.

Gotta keep that "tissue" income at acceptable levels.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Attention Please

Emotional topic so please keep the conversation on the topic and off of each other.

Thanks and do not reply to this message.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: intrptr

They alway have.

Gotta keep that "tissue" income at acceptable levels.

Parts is parts.

Make it a menu like drumstick, wing, etc. That way they can discuss it over dinner and next time they are eavesdropped on at restaurants it won't be so memorable.

Pass me the tissues, would you?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, now I am rethinking that Planned parenthood is a good agency. If they are setting quotas, then that means people who don't really know will be targeted to have an abortion. Maybe they need their funding cut or maybe they should do away with this agency. Official quotas often do not exist, I know a lot of places that give unofficial quotas, you are just told you need to do something. Like the seat belt tickets, I know some cops and they told me they had quotas, but not official quotas. If they didn't give out a certain number in the city in a period of time, they would not get money from the courtsystem

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yep, this is $$$.

The pro aborts don't want the real spit coming out, it is ugly and it is damning.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Talk about cash in.......

Cecile Richards Net Worth is $4 Million. Cecile Richards Salary is $400 Thousand. Cecile Richards is a Democratic Party activist and has been the president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America since early 2006.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Cecile Richards Net Worth is $4 Million. Cecile Richards Salary is $400 Thousand. Cecile Richards is a Democratic Party activist and has been the president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America since early 2006.

I suppose that is one way to deflect.

Not a good attempt, but at least you tried.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

With abortion on demand, some cash in some do not, the pres of PP is making an excellent living off abortions, selling body parts, and organs. So if I were to make a statement of who is cashing in, I would say the pres of PP is.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We can fix this legally by instituting a one abortion per year* national policy. PP would also be screwed once the father has their right restored for terminating a life he needed consent to help create. Better believe father's consent must be mandatory for terminating that life.

*case by case exemptions apply, see thread for details

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Nothing about that evil organization surprises me anymore. Sick, truly!!

As for the quotas, well, of course. Wouldn't Moloch become angry if the offerings were decreased? More and more, I wonder about that sort of connection. Saw some material long years back, on that topic, but haven't been able to locate it in a while.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Not that much really, less than half of what "gun czar" Wayne LaPierre is worth.

How rich is Wayne LaPierre?

Wayne LaPierre net worth:
$10 Million
Wayne LaPierre's salary:
$972 Thousand

Read more: net-worths.org...

Guns kill an awful lot of people, and he makes an awful lot of money promoting them. Guns also do a lot of good, you say? So does Planned Parenthood.

Only 3% of Planned Parenthood's services are abortion services. The other 97% includes testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, contraception, cancer screening and prevention, and pregnancy testing and prenatal services.

womensissues.about.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Really is becoming a messed up world.

Abortion quotas for profit.
Euthanasia illegal.

Yet while I spent some time in hospital last year in ICU, there was an elderly lady, in her 90's, who had taken a fall. She was lucid, talking, in fact kept me up most of the night as a nurse sat with her across the way, chatting, and being casual.

The next morning a little wisp of a doctor came in, and asked how she was. She asked her how she had fallen, if she felt comfortable... and then "So, I have to ask, you're getting older, if you had to choose would you want to be resuscitated should something happen, or would you think about not being treated?" and the old lady was astounded. Kept saying that she has her friends, her family come to visit, her life is not so terrible, just wants to be left alone...

But this little 20 something doctor kept at it... "I understand that, but it isn't fair on the doctors or nurses, or your family, if you were to be resuscitated and your quality of life would be worse, so, would you think that maybe, it would be better?"

And I grew so angry at this little girl telling, in so many words, that her life was over, and if she did need help, it'd be better if she just let go.

I can understand someone willingly stating they want a DNR clause in their medical treatment, but this little demon of a doctor was trying to persuade this sweet old lady into one.

All the while, abortions are encouraged, but our CHOICE to die with dignity is denied us.

"Oh it's not a person, it's just a clump of cells, it's ok to deny this potential human life, because what if...."
"Oh it's against god's will, you must suffer in agony till god sees fit to take you, we don't play god."
"Oh hey sprightly elderly lady who just happened to have an unfortunate fall after the wet weather made your front garden a little slippery. Wanna die next time? Go on, go on go on say yes. You're only a burden on society."

blah, PP needs to take a hard look at itself, as does the entire medical and political system.

edit on 9-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join