It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon's Apocalypse - Dangerous Ideology in the Whitehouse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Is the islamic ideology worrisome to you? Because the current liberal narrative seems to think it's super peaceful, even though it's the minority groups and women who should be very worried about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Yeah good on you and I'm sorrt I had to bring up you needing to be warrior but when Bannon says pretty much the same thing about the Fourth wave needing to be fought off it is exactly the same kind of symbolism; it is just of Bannon needing to defend what your matriarchy means to his patriarchy; they are by no means the same no one messes with mama bear unscathed know what I'm saying but to say that Bannon's child has to be strictly how did you brush it with a skin colour is just wrong. Bannon's defenceless child facing the fourth wave could have foxy cleopatra as a mother and that is ladies gentleman the alt right. "Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."-Karl Popper

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

ISIS is worrisome.

Islam is a vast religion with two major sects, Sunni and Shia. Within those two, much like Catholics and Protestants, there is diversity based around core beliefs. It depends on which Imam or school of thought you follow within the larger, overarching sect.

Wahhabism is something to worry about, as is the Taliban and other hardline fundamentalist groups that breed terrorists. Terrorist groups in general are worrisome. I'm on board with that.

The majority of the people of Islam are more moderate. Think Presbyterian, Methodist or Episcopalian. Would your average Methodist want to be associated with the Irish Republican Army back when they were blowing up stuff? That's how I see it.

It is important to differentiate Islam from the bomb makers.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Since Obama and Trumps idea to address this is sending folks crazy, what would you propose be done to differentiate between the 2 that will not get you labelled a racist bigot?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sharia Law isn't limited to ISIS, or a mere handful of idiots.. It's a fundamental ideology within Islam. I'm really sick of leftists excusing that type of ideology because it's NOT limited to "small groups" like is always sold on the left. If you think that, I'm sorry for your ignorance. But if you want to worry about an ideology, worry about that one.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Catholic Protestants but if you can really learn why Russian Christian Orthodoxy broke off and no longer recognizes the Vatican like you guessed it the clearly divided and totally similar to the Sunny Shia parralel the great Catholic Protestant divide hahaha it has to do with the first crusade and the fall of the Byzantium Empire.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow.. Trump and crew must really turning the tables of the comfortable swamp...

I like it...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Since Obama and Trumps idea to address this is sending folks crazy, what would you propose be done to differentiate between the 2 that will not get you labelled a racist bigot?

Excellent question.

I would call terrorists what they are, terrorists. I would call the groups that radicalize people into acts of terror the enemy not only of the West, but also of Islam. Call them extremists. Call them what they are.

Seperate the "bad hombres" from normal people.

Who better to help us learn about where the bad guys and gals are than people within their own culture and language?

By alienating the Presbyterian and Methodist and average Catholic people and groups of Islam, we lose what could be our greatest allies against terror from the terrorists who claim to be of Islam.

You are not a bigot or racist for wanting to keep terrorists out of our country (though it seems they get radicalized here a lot). It would only look like racism or bigotry if all the good folks get lumped in with terrorists because they claim to share their religion.

Let's say it wasn't Islam but Christians being lumped together and labeled as terrorists. What solutions would we come up with then? Would it be more
About the individual and their associations with extremists? That would be the approach I think we would take.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Sharia Law isn't limited to ISIS, or a mere handful of idiots.. It's a fundamental ideology within Islam. I'm really sick of leftists excusing that type of ideology because it's NOT limited to "small groups" like is always sold on the left. If you think that, I'm sorry for your ignorance. But if you want to worry about an ideology, worry about that one.

I didn't say it was? Sharia law is orthodoxy. People can choose to live under it and not be terrorists. Just like Orthodox Jews or the Pennsylvania Dutch or the Amish, their ways seem strange and, well, foreign.

As long as they are not forcing their practices on groups outside their own domain, I don't see Sharia as a major problem. People who practice it will need to find their balance in an American culture that does not share their tenants.

Yes, there are elements of Sharia law that I am personally not comfortable with at all. I am also not a Muslim so I'm not worried about following it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is terrifying, and coincides with my psychic's premonition of chaos and military take-over. 😔

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ok, so you're not worried about FOLLOWING Sharia law. The Idea doesn't scare you even tho

51% of American Muslims want Sharia Law

Your bigger concern is Bannon, heralding in some sort of apocalypse. Even when the facts show, the only ideal you should fear is the one staring us in the face.

How about worldwide? What about those nations in the recent refugee restrictions EO we keep hearing about?

How many of THOSE Muslims want Sharia Law??

I wonder why that ideology doesn't worry you? So weird!! You liberals are weird people!!
edit on 9-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Your first link went to a big foot thread?? I'm going to have to head out, but I appreciate you talking with me about this. I will respond tomorrow. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

LMAO, I fixed it. That link was still in my clipboard from another thread. Please forgive, I am a horrible person.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You sound hysterical.

The guy has no power.

Some news outlets are calling him the second-most powerful man in the world, and he has a seat on the National Security Council, and he is Trump's top advisor.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

It is not realistic to fear Sharia Law being the law of the land in the United States. Steve Bannon is a current and realistic threat. It is true that Trump could fire him at any time, but we'll see if he does.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

It is not realistic to fear Sharia Law being the law of the land in the United States. Steve Bannon is a current and realistic threat. It is true that Trump could fire him at any time, but we'll see if he does.

There is plenty of evidence showing otherwise concerning Islamic extremism and the push for implementation of Sharia Law, and not just here in the U.S. Way more evidence of that versus some wild theory about Bannon wanting to bring in the Apocalypse.

I also think that is a big reason why Trump is in office. Liberals need to seriously re-think their position on this, otherwise we may see Trump in office till 2024, as opposed to 2020.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trump's camp is clearly dominating by religious right Seven Mountain Dominionism. Scary stuff!

Between posters like you and the OP making things like this up we won't even need bigfoot or alien threads on ats anymore. There's enough pure BS and tinfoil-hats in these threads (which, btw, belong in the mud pit).

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

OMG! A conspiracy theory on ATS! I didn't think those things were allowed anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well congratulations. You brought ATS back into the realm of conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ever read Washington's Vision where the angel
Warns him about three world wars? Two of them have passed. This vision is recorded in the Library of Congress. Washington was a Mason by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join