It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon's Apocalypse - Dangerous Ideology in the Whitehouse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thought this was a "I HATE TRUMP" thread....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I know he is soft power for a lot of white nationalists and thinks highly of some of the figureheads of that movement.

I have yet to see proof of that.

You may legitimately have a case to say he is a nationalist, but to say he is a white nationalist has a whole different meaning. I think that stems from his association with Breitbart News, which some consider far right. Actually, they have some of the best investigative journalism out there, imo.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This is the EXACT reason why, as a Christian, I OPPOSE Donald Trump and his platform.

You should also look into the Seven Mountains Movement. Many of Trump's administration are sympathetic to this "Seven Mountains" blasphemy.

The Seven Mountains Doctrine seeks to take control of the so-called seven mountains of culture:

1) Education
2) Religion
3) Family
4) Business
5) Government/Military
6) Arts/Entertainment
7) Media

Don't these Churchians realize that the Seven Mountains are associated with the Harlot of Rev 17, and the Antichrist's empire?

This video does a pretty good job at exposing the Dominionist ideologists in the Trump administration. Start watching at 5 minutes to skip the intro.

edit on 8-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You sound hysterical.

The guy has no power.

Nobody tells Trump what to think.

Just listen to him...Does it sound like he listens to anyone ?

Relax...Its not the end of the world.

He will be gone in a year.
ummmm u you obviously missed his speech to the CIA

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I started a very similar thread pertaining to the coming fourth turning just a few days ago...I guess I was on to something!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my thread, I outlined how I believe the coming fourth turning will be the destruction of the current politico-economic class, and that the catalyst of change will in fact be the power of social media.

I may not agree with Mr. Bannon on everything, but I think he is SPOT on here, we're on the cusp of a major transition for our country, and we will come out of it as a much better country and society.

I disagree with him, however, that it will be a bloody conflict, I think he's wrong, and it won't be bloody because the revolution will, in fact, be televised, through social media, and the general public has no patience for actual violence against the common man. Just look at the massive outpouring of anger whenever there is a police shooting, or any other type of violence perpetrated against a citizen from the 'authorities'. TPTB will likely fight the people through an economic war rather than a shooting war, just my hunch.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Those that don't like what's happening ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME.

8 years.

You have had 8 years to convince US citizens that the Democratic Party should be the way of Americas future.

Fail. Hillary Clinton. Fail.

Now it's the Republicans turn, and if Bannon engages the right mix of social engineers and gets to implement his vision, then there will be many who will endorse and encourage it.

Just like liberals and the last 8 years, and just like Hillary is now wanting to divide the nation with her bigoted sexism and subtle disdain for males as a result.

I support Bannon to bring about whatever fantasy you think will manifest itself - because the anti-Constitutional Liberals and the Radical Islamic Extremists will be his target - not normal people.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

This is the EXACT reason why, as a Christian, I OPPOSE Donald Trump and his platform.

You should also look into the Seven Mountains Movement. Many of Trump's administration are sympathetic to this "Seven Mountains" blasphemy.

The Seven Mountains Doctrine seeks to take control of the so-called seven mountains of culture:

1) Education
2) Religion
3) Family
4) Business
5) Government/Military
6) Arts/Entertainment
7) Media

Don't these Churchians realize that the Seven Mountains are associated with the Harlot of Rev 17, and the Antichrist's empire?

This video does a pretty good job at exposing the Dominionist ideologists in the Trump administration. Start watching at 5 minutes to skip the intro.

Oh you mean the 7 mountains previously owned by the left? That's great news!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I watched your video it said

1)time to take the country back
2)major crisis
3)militant Muslims an issue

He sounds like an average ATS poster.

but I must have missed the end of the world part?

Well, many ATS posters probably read Breitbart!

Here is another quote from the Time magazine article I linked in the OP:

( Historian David Kaiser, was invited by Bannon to participate in his movie "Generation Zero.") And yet, he told TIME, he was take aback when Bannon began to argue that the current phase of history foreshadowed a massive new war. "I remember him saying, 'Well, look, you have the American revolution, and then you have the Civil War, which was bigger than the revolution. And you have the Second World War, which was bigger than the Civil War,'" Kaiser said. "He even wanted me to say that on camera, and I was not willing."

Howe [One of the Authors of "The Fourth Turning"], too, was struck by what he calls Bannon's "rather severe outlook on what our nation is going through." Bannon noted repeatedly on his radio show that "we are at war" --- This conviction is central to the Brietbart mission, he explained in November 2015: "Our big belief, one of our central organizing principles at the site, is that we're at war."

Ben Shapiro, former editor of Brietbart says "He sees everything as a war."

He is like Trump in that, if crossed, he attacks -- he is another "counterpuncher." They are very alike in that way.

There is more...I have to go feed the fam now... (weird movie with the Duck Dynasty guy too...)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
max headroom society

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Do normal people die in war? Liberals are not anti-Constitutional. That is the fantasy of the right.

Why are you passing the buck to Dems and liberals for the mistakes that the Trump administration will make? I thought "the grown ups" were in control now and that means taking responsibility. Right?

Don't blame me if there is war. Eight years of obstruction does not equal a new mandate for the Republicans.

Now about the OP. What do you think of BANNON's ideology??

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Those that don't like what's happening ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME. 8 years. You have had 8 years to convince US citizens that the Democratic Party should be the way of Americas future.

Many of us that do not like what's happening did not support the Democrat party.

Fail. Hillary Clinton. Fail.

Many of us that do not like what's happening did not support Hillary either.

Now it's the Republicans turn, and if Bannon engages the right mix of social engineers and gets to implement his vision, then there will be many who will endorse and encourage it.

So you support a man that is not the president implementing his "vision" and engaging is social engineering?

That's odd. That's the same thing many people accuse Soros of trying to do.

I support Bannon to bring about whatever fantasy you think will manifest itself - because the anti-Constitutional Liberals and the Radical Islamic Extremists will be his target - not normal people.

It seems your post would indicate that you are very similar to those on the Left that wish to play identity politics, use social engineering to push political agendas and marginalize people because you don't think they are "normal".

You didn't really think about this before you posted, did you?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

I searched before posting so sorry if there is crossover on our threads.

I think we had different approaches. You were definitely on to something!!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

LOL - with just the right trigger words, placed just in the right spots within my posts, I'm guaranteed to have one of my friends on the left take umbrage with it and presume to know my intentions and thoughts.

Like the MSM with Donald Trump, you too keep falling for my trap(s).

Look, I am not espousing anything that would remotely resemble a departure from the Constitution and what it stands for. I just think that Bannon is a little girl compared to Rumsfeld and Cheney - neocon warpigs who took advantage of pre-event intelligence and used 9/11 to further PNAC agendas.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ben Shapiro, former editor of Brietbart says "He sees everything as a war." He is like Trump in that, if crossed, he attacks -- he is another "counterpuncher." They are very alike in that way.

Ben Shapiro is the losing version of republicanism.

What do most people do when crossed? back down? bow? cry? bend the knee?
Sounds like republicans the past 30 years until Trump.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

LOL - with just the right trigger words, placed just in the right spots within my posts, I'm guaranteed to have one of my friends on the left take umbrage with it and presume to know my intentions and thoughts.

I presumed nothing. I took you for your word.

You are pro-social engineering and hope a man that is not elected can implement his vision.

Like the MSM with Donald Trump, you too keep falling for my trap(s).

That's a trap? Sounds like you are trying to make crap up to deflect from idiocy.

Look, I am not espousing anything that would remotely resemble a departure from the Constitution and what it stands for. I just think that Bannon is a little girl compared to Rumsfeld and Cheney - neocon warpigs who took advantage of pre-event intelligence and used 9/11 to further PNAC agendas.

You are espousing nonsense and expect us to buy it. You said you want him to engage in social engineering and implement his vision, however it manifests, because the victims will be those you disagree with.

Again, you didn't think this through very well.
edit on 8-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There's a difference in believing in this theory and that dangerous times may be ahead of us and actively going out of one's way to create this destructive scenario. These are two completely different things and I think you're being both hysterical and disingenuous for equating them.

This isn't even truly Apocalyptic in a biblical sense. This is a secular theory which makes it inherently milder as far as I'm concerned. And how many Christian presidents have you had with their finger on the button? Hell, George Bush supposedly invaded Iraq because God told him. But that was fine? The representatives of the New World Order death cult. They're the safe choice all of a sudden?

I suppose a tradition has been broken and that in itself might be dangerous because we're sailing in uncharted waters.. With Hillary we knew what would happen, she would continue the globalist agenda. But now, we have no idea what might happen and that has a dangerous quality all on its own. Though personally I'm glad Hillary didn't win since it was obvious she would try to go after Russia in some capacity. Instead America is potentially looking at friendlier relations with Russia and that is a good thing.

I think he's nuts for thinking there'll be a war with China though. What would be the catalyst for this war exactly?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What happened to learning from the mistakes of history??

Oh I forgot, Republicans don't like learning, and don't like non-revisionist history.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Ben Shapiro, former editor of Brietbart says "He sees everything as a war." He is like Trump in that, if crossed, he attacks -- he is another "counterpuncher." They are very alike in that way.

Ben Shapiro is the losing version of republicanism.

What do most people do when crossed? back down? bow? cry? bend the knee?
Sounds like republicans the past 30 years until Trump.

There's a difference between fighting back in a principled way, and taking revenge on a less powerful person because your ego can't let you be bigger than whatever "insult" you received.

Trump and Bannon are much alike in the petty revenge department, or so the TIME article said. I didn't quote that part.

But you've highlighted an interesting point in that Republicans are becoming at odds with each other, though they are not generally going to buck their own party, no matter what.

Whichever "version" of Republican Bannon claims to be, I think he's more an anti-establishment Independent who wants to remake government in his own image while waving the Constitution and simultaneously shredding it.

But that's my opinion so I know what it's worth. Lol...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 8-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: duplicate

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh you mean the 7 mountains previously owned by the left? That's great news!

And that justifies a Dominionist takeover of the government in what way?

Funny how all these Trumpsters like to point out the faults of the left, as if it some how justifies the crap Trump wants to pull.

I'm a Libertarian, so I'm not impressed with any of it to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join