It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

In poverty stricken, war torn, exploited regions... regardless of religion, there is always an epidemic of child marriage, rape of young girls and girls being sold off into slavery or prostitution. Pointing to one group over others helps absolutely none of these girls.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Just look at a microcosm of what happens by looking at Dearborn MI. They come in out conceive 7 to 1. They get control of the legislation (mayor, town council,etc) and whallahh you have a muslim controlled community who favors muslim ideology including Sharia.

Ahhhhh, did you lose your White Man Christian status?

Certain Jewish sects, Amish, etc have had their own laws since the beginning. How have they personally affected you?

They don't have laws contrary to the laws of the USA, . .

Which laws would those be?

Sharia law only affects those who choose it. It does not supersede US law.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
In poverty stricken, war torn, exploited regions... regardless of religion, there is always an epidemic of child marriage, rape of young girls and girls being sold off into slavery or prostitution. Pointing to one group over others helps absolutely none of these girls.

In this case, it's not just about the girls that live in those countries; it's also the lives of females/children living in the West that ought to be considered as well.

And remember: we are talking about a clash of cultures, not a clash of religions.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Just look at a microcosm of what happens by looking at Dearborn MI. They come in out conceive 7 to 1. They get control of the legislation (mayor, town council,etc) and whallahh you have a muslim controlled community who favors muslim ideology including Sharia.

Certain Jewish sects, Amish, etc have had their own laws since the beginning. How have they personally affected you?

You mean like this little beauty of a case?

sharia trumps us law

Feel free to read about what the judge said even after the defendant stated what he did.

This seems to be what happened in the New Jersey case that rejected a restraining order against a Moroccan Muslim husband who had allegedly raped his wife.[92] The Muslim couple entered into an arranged marriage in Morocco when the wife was seventeen.[93] They moved to New Jersey a month later, but within two months the wife sought a restraining order, alleging that her husband had raped her, saying, “This is according to our religion. You are my wife, I c[an] do anything to you. The woman, she should submit and do anything I ask her to do.”[94] The trial judge agreed that the husband had sex with the wife against her will, but concluded,

This court does not feel that, under the circumstances, that [sic] this defendant had a criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault or to sexually contact the plaintiff when he did. The court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited.[95]

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You mean like this little beauty of a case?

sharia trumps us law

Feel free to read about what the judge said even after the defendant stated what he did.

This seems to be what happened in the New Jersey case that rejected a restraining order against a Moroccan Muslim husband who had allegedly raped his wife.[92] The Muslim couple entered into an arranged marriage in Morocco when the wife was seventeen.[93] They moved to New Jersey a month later, but within two months the wife sought a restraining order, alleging that her husband had raped her, saying, “This is according to our religion. You are my wife, I c[an] do anything to you. The woman, she should submit and do anything I ask her to do.”[94] The trial judge agreed that the husband had sex with the wife against her will, but concluded,

This court does not feel that, under the circumstances, that [sic] this defendant had a criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault or to sexually contact the plaintiff when he did. The court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited.[95]

So?

Yes, just like all court cases the judge can have an opinion.

Does not need to be a case involving Sharia.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The clash always comes from us though doesn't it? Every new group that comes meets all kinds of ugly from us. They persevere, we accept, they become American and dump on the next group as hard as we do... how many cycles of this nonsense do we have to endure before we can just fking say "Welcome" right from the get go? It's stupid and pointless and slows us down sooooo much.
edit on 2/8/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That has to do with very, very broken laws regarding rape... not unrecognized religious law.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Annee

Always trying to justify these things.

I see you removed your comment.

I removed it because the formatting was screwed up.

Again, how many sexual assaults total in the area?

Like in ALL. Not "pick a Syrian".

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

He touched them while they were all in a swimming pool.

It's happened to me. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but it happened.

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

Yet we are told that cat calling a woman is a traumatic experience to women.

So an Islamic man groping 6 teenage girls in a pool against their will, not a big deal.

Construction worker telling a girl shes cute- we live in a rape culture.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

That has to do with very, very broken laws regarding rape... not unrecognized religious law.

Happens all the time.

Judge in a lower court makes a ruling. Goes to a higher court, higher court says judge is wrong.

But, you can choose to be under Sharia law and accept their ruling.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The clash always comes from us though doesn't it? Every new group that comes meets all kinds of ugly from us. They persevere, we accept, they become American and dump on the next group as hard as we do... how many cycles of this nonsense do we have to endure before we can just fking say "Welcome" right from the get go? It's stupid and pointless and slows us down sooooo much.

Youbetcha! I'm going to oppose any group that believes they can own anther human being. Can inflict harm on anther human at will and suffer no consequences. I come from a long line of women who believed that it is wrong to own another human and that women should be treated equally. I'm not willing to go back to the days of slavery and women being second class citizens because some guy in the desert said it was okay a few hundred years ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You should probably at least know for sure they're guilty of what you think they are guilty of before making such a stand. It would be a horrible shame if people trying to escape the barbarians such as DAESH that rape young girls and take child brides were rejected at the border because of concern trolls that believe blanket judgements.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Was it one of those "Sexual Emergencies" that seem to plague the "Refugees"?

edit on 8-2-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Lets all not forget the paradox of statistics where we have less developed countries reporting less rapes and violence than first world countries so how dare the OP claim to attribute this behavior to a Syrian father of 6? And to that girl who has the picture of a Burqua clad woman in her profile picture should come to terms with THE FACT THAT WOMEN ARE VALUED LESS THAN MEN (in that society buttercup relax), and that as such young men and not young women are more likely to be raped in that kind of society, they would rape a goat before going for a woman, I mean. Please ATS let there be some sort of war vet who piloted UAVS who can vouch for me before we start to fight over who would get raped first in an undeveloped country.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Americans have always been hard from the get got I mean Native Americans were only subdued because of they're Tribal warfare and only because the French sided with one group of them forming the metis and the english with the other forming reservations HAHA! Whats the name of that missing colony Croatia? Crocatoa? Doesn't matter because they were "welcomed" right away and we have that hybrid aborigine who can handle the alcool (and that is genetic Europeans drinking pasteurized beer all the time to hydrate)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
And this is what open borders gets people.

Suddenly the American political neologism 'war on women' has new meaning.
and the pink pussy hat women were so happy to have those American flag hijab wrapped around them by Sharia woman .....

edit on 9-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I dare them to try that with me in the pool.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The clash always comes from Western countries? :O

(Please tell me you were joking...really, please tell me you were joking around...)

You are blaming Western countries for failing to integrate and instil respect into the minds of immigrants that go there and display behaviour that is considered antisocial and illegal within their new country of residence? (I thought the onus was upon those entering a new country to abide by the laws and social values of the new country, but perhaps I was mistaken?)

Maybe I'll head to Saudi Arabia and organise a public protest denouncing Islam and promoting Atheism. If I land up in jail (probably the best outcome of such a scenario) I can just complain to the UN that Saudi Arabia failed to integrate me into their country and they are the cause of our clash because it's their values that clash with my own.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The man comes from a culture in which this is acceptable. It's the scorpion and the frog...

So true. And we've had many similar cases here in Australia, where migrants (not even refugees) have committed sexual assault, gang rapes, and worse, then in court claimed they didn't understand it was wrong because where they are from, it is acceptable.

How hard is it to actually comprehend that sexual assault is wrong on every level, why does this need to be taught to certain cultures.

Especially when people willingly move to a new land where they are supposed to have some clue as to the norms and reality of it. Seems like letting foxes in with hens, is okey dokey, because #allanimalsmatter

"Sorry your honour, I didn't realise stealing my neighbours tv was wrong. I'm innocent."

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

What do we blame when it's a white person that rapes or molests a child?

Ahha. It's ok to let a refugee do it, because white people do it too.

"They do it too, so nah nah ne nah nah"

"In today's news, an unexpected local person robbed a bank. Next up, banks set to lower security presence, after an unexpected local person robbed a bank, and the banks refuse to be seen as denying non-locals equal rights."

Funnily enough, in western society, we see sexual abuse as an abhorrent thing. We don't think it's ok to go and do. But hey, just because it happens, don't mind the people who come from cultures that think it IS acceptable....

Cuz, das raysis...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Bacha bazi

Yes... so uncommon for perverts to have free rein in some cultures.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join