It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Weather Ride Incoming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
a reply to: opethPA

I won't be surprised if you end up getting no snow tomorrow. Gonna keep up with it. Crazy in the southeastern U.S. atm as well. Looks like winter never got here for us.

How far South?

We've dipped in the single digits a few times in North Carolina.. Had a snow storm or two..
Right now though I have my window open enjoying the cool breeze, must be like 58 degrees haha.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I won't be surprised if you end up getting no snow tomorrow. Gonna keep up with it. Crazy in the southeastern U.S. atm as well. Looks like winter never got here for us.

That would be a cruel joke!
I am already planning on staying up late, since tomorrow will be a snow day.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here in lovely N. Idaho, we would love just one day of 60 degree weather

It started snowing one day back in early December... and it has only stopped snowing when it has been too damned cold to snow. We have nearly 3 feet on the ground right now, with drifts as deep as 5 feet.

I don't have chains or snow tires for my Impala. (Which is why I bought my wife a Jeep... she loves this crap, so she can drive in it.) I tried to keep my car cleared of snow so I could at least run it from time to time. I gave that up about 3 weeks ago. I may not see my car again until June.

Our driveway is about 70 yards long. The piles of snow from plowing our driveway... now nearly 10 feet high.

I am so done with winter... and they are calling for another 5-10 inches tonight...

60 degrees... I friggin wish.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Alabama and as of about 10:00 p.m. I have the windows in my house open and am enjoying the weather.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

Alabama and as of about 10:00 p.m. I have the windows in my house open and am enjoying the weather.

I have family in both 'Bama and Florida... they love to remind me that they have great weather. They always seem to call within 10 minutes of me shoveling snow or splitting firewood... how do they know? Or, far more likely, my brain has frozen as well, and I won't be right until this crap melts...

My wife loves this crap. Her brain has totally frozen over...she's like a "White Walker", but with skin tone. My ducks love this crap. Ducks are idiots.

Sorry about that Clemson game, by the way...

(Of course, during the summer months they complain that is 90 degrees with 99% humidity... or, as they say down there (PG-13 version); "It's hotter than two rats fornicating in a wool sock"... I, of course remind them that it is far cooler up here, with no humidity to speak of... )

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
GO figure, turned out to be a non-event which shows how unpredictable weather can be..

1.2 inches of snow in Center City Philly but it is nice and sunny out now.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, we kept our field crews off the roads today.... and we got 3.5 inches.
My kids have a snow day off school.
What a joke this turned out to be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join