It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of Illuminatus Trilogy and Illuminati Card SS Gaming Connection & the Devil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I see it differently. But to categorize a theory as "insane", you would then have to call all those scientists, especially those within metaphysics, insane as well.

Show me a 'scientist' that thinks a card game predicts the future and I will happily slap them with the nut job label.

if that were the case, then science as a whole is insanity.

The scientific theory is a flow chart for proving or disproving a theorem. Using card games to predict the future is not something that has passed through the steps of the scientific process.

Without theories there is no progress. Theories allows for investigations. Think of this one as an extension of those investigations.

Which is why this 'theory' (and it is not a theory in the scientific sense) has not been even explored by anyone credible.

It may not seem like much to you, but you know that old saying, one persons garbage is another persons treasure.

Only because that other person enjoys rooting around in the dumpster of crazy.

edit on 20-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

For a theory, you're taking this very seriously. Relax, and chill it's just a theory. Let people do their own investigating. You're really trying hard to debunk a theory, which is only a theory.
I already made my point.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

For a theory, you're taking this very seriously.

I take it far less seriously than you, trust me.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I treat Biblical scripture seriously, because that is what I believe in. The rest are simply theories which might (keyword: might) become a possibility.

I will stick with the What if's. My choice.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I treat Biblical scripture seriously...

Well, that makes one of us.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I treat Biblical scripture seriously...

Well, that makes one of us.

I am glad you made our divide clear. I choose to divide; because I am not you.
and you are not me.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:07:39 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Feb 2017 09:07:39 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Pretty sure I did that some time ago. Mythology is fun to study and sad to follow.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

because Christianity and freemasonry are two different ideologies, They will never mix. You believe what you believe. I believe what I believe.

Does that give me the right to undermine your beliefs? No it does not.
Does this give you the right to undermine mine? No it does not.

Mutual respect comes when both acknowledges that they believe what they believe, and should respect one anothers beliefs regardless on how they feel about it. There is a word for it, it's called tolerance. Just like people are tolerant to Islam, so should people be tolerant to Christianity. I am tolerant of your beliefs, I have yet to call you any labels, or am I wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

because Christianity and freemasonry are two different ideologies, They will never mix.

I suppose you should tell that to all the Christian Masons.

Does this give you the right to undermine mine? No it does not.

Who is undermining your beliefs? Not me. If I say something that makes you question your beliefs than your belief in the mythological was tenuous at best.

I am tolerant of your beliefs, I have yet to call you any labels, or am I wrong?

Probably because I don't use my spirituality to science things that shouldn't be scienced with them.

edit on 20-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I am gonna correct something for you:

I suppose you should tell that to all the CatholicsMasons.

From my perspective, there are only very few real Christians left in this world. The rest follows the Catholics doctrine, and it isn't Christianity, they worship a Goddess, not Jesus. (THIS IS A FACT, not a theory.)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I suppose you should tell that to all the CatholicsMasons.

Oh, look at Little Miss 'I Don't Label Anyone'.

Sorry, Catholics are Christians too and my lodge has more than just Catholics, the largest denomination is Protestant.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

REAL Christianity only worships JESUS who is God the Father. There is no mother of God. This is a blasphemy for the protestant Church. It is not "intolerance." it is the truth. And the Truth is written in the King James Bible:

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

God is not the queen of heaven, it is clear that God is angered by her. The proof is within the scripture.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:30:54 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Feb 2017 09:30:54 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

REAL Christianity only worships JESUS who is God the Father.

Yeah? And your point? We do not worship in Lodge, whether it is Jesus or a head of cabbage.

This is a blasphemy for the protestant Church.

Take it up with them Miss No Label.

God is not the queen of heaven, it is clear that God is angered by her.

Like you would know regardless. You gonna tell us all you got a communication pipeline to God besides having magic playing cards? You occult dabbler you. Repent! Repent before the eyes of God!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thou shall NOT worship idols is one of the commandments given to moses

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What does that have to do with all the nice Protestant Masons in my lodge?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's simple discernment. Real Christianity worships Jesus not the Idol of Mary. (Thou shall not worship idol's Jesus was clear He is the only way. )
Paganism worships a Goddess, the queen of heaven.

Catholics = Paganism, Goddess worship
Christianity= Knowing jesus is the Only way.

The real Jesus comes to DIVIDE.
The AntiChrist promises peace and love, but will bring destruction instead.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Still not seeing what this has to do with the Protestants in my lodge.

Maybe the cards can tell me.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Forgive me for jumping into the divide here...I'm watching your back and forth and wondering where you two may find some common ground.

THIS occurred to me:

Leonardo's St. John the Baptist is, IMO, his greatest work. Seeing it in it's little insignificant corner of the Louvre, it has haunted me ever since.

Unless I'm mistaken, early Freemasonry and Jesus both have intimate connections with John the Baptist.
Any thoughts?

I don't wish to derail or distract from your brisk and interesting personal debate...but a new element may open up some new lines of thought, as well as some potential lines of shared thought.

Carry on.
edit on 20-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Unless I'm mistaken, early Freemasonry and Jesus both have intimate connections with John the Baptist.
Any thoughts?

You are not mistaken. Most lodges are said to be dedicated to the Holy Saints John (Baptist and Evangelist).

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

From my perspective, there are only very few real Christians left in this world. The rest follows the Catholics doctrine, and it isn't Christianity, they worship a Goddess, not Jesus. (THIS IS A FACT, not a theory.)

Double Post
edit on 20/2/2017 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join