It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Corpses Rule Hollywood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Demon Corpses rule Hollywood and are inhabited by evil spirits. Black Magic rituals and blood sacrifices are done alot in Hollywood to conjure up these evil spirits. These corpses are created in underground facilities heavily guarded by military personnel who are demon corpses themselves. Alot of these famous people with botched surgeries are really demonic corpses. The more copies made of a single demonic corpse the more they deteriorate either physically or mentally. When these Hollywood celebrities deteriorate mentally they get hooked to drugs. Hollywood has put a spell on us portraying celebrities as beautiful when deep down inside they are really evil and wicked.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I concur, Crunky, aye!

P.S. - Those pics are scary!!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I propose this goes to LOL bin.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's another one for ya

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I did want to do a thread on 5G communications owned by Infiniti which is owned by the Bin Ladens and the soon to be coverage of every square inch in the USA but this OP is about the only person left here who'd star and flag it, so a star and flag for him I think he could be onto something here.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have seen Jocelyn Wildenstein in person and I can unequivocally state that she does in fact look like a demon corpse.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No way man! After all the complaints about too many political threads lately? Crunky has some conspiracy gold.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
All the Botox and plastic surgery is to cover up their deteriorating flesh.

Demons have very chaotic personalities, they twist the truth just to make people believe in things that are not true. Think about this, what do actors do. Our presidents are actors.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I did want to do a thread on 5G communications owned by Infiniti which is owned by the Bin Ladens and the soon to be coverage of every square inch in the USA but this OP is about the only person left here who'd star and flag it, so a star and flag for him I think he could be onto something here.

Do it. Who cares how many stars or flags you get?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I have seen Jocelyn Wildenstein in person and I can unequivocally state that she does in fact look like a demon corpse.

I'm sure the pit of fire she was rising from at the time also helped you realize she is a demon.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That and when she was talking to us her face didn't move, it was like a ventriloquist was doing her voice for her.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Myth, legend, story, prophecy, lateral thinking ,abstraction- the time is over for my type its now time for science and reason no one wants to know about God Jesus or spiritual warnings any more, we are as Gods now you see...well we are about to see how all that works out hint...Brazil,Venezuela

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Ah come on, she was having a bad hair day.....

She is definitely a MILF nowadays.

edit on 2/8/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: yuppa

No way man! After all the complaints about too many political threads lately? Crunky has some conspiracy gold.

OOpsie too late.^^ And this isnt a conspiracy. its just bad surgeries. Demons do not need corpses. they possess living beings because they have souls to feed on.
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: mis spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Demons ?

That does explain why California has been so whacked lately.

A hellmouth in Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Lol, you can always count on Crunky to relieve us the political misery and deliver us some crazy

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And to think that they are becoming a modern example for our young generation to follow after.

What a disgrace.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Kim looks like a bleached basketball with eyes now. It's not demonic...it's insecurity. You can mask it by becoming famous or rich but the isolation that comes with that will only make you more insecure.

You need to be almost superhumanly grounded to make it through the Hollywood machine in one piece.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How do we battle these demons?

I used to think that screaming at random strangers would expose them, but then people got real twitchy when I was walking down the street and started to avoid me.

So now I do it on-line, but it doesn't have the same effect.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Demons are terrified of bees...FACT.

If you run screaming through Walmart telling everybody about the bees in your head they can't help but reveal their true form, or at least call for backup.

That is how we win.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join