It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Mars (source: CIA)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
a reply to: chiefsmom

I got that feeling as well, that perhaps the person asking questions had an idea of what they expected the subject to describe, which leads me to my question, is there a way we can know where those coordinates fall on mars, and can we get a pro astronomer to take a peek?
I don't know in the slightest how telescope stuff works.

-Alee

I could only find anything significant on those first set. I'm just using Google Mars but I could not go over 178 degrees East so I could not find the other locations accurately.

Now isn't that interesting.....I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I got that feeling as well, that perhaps the person asking questions had an idea of what they expected the subject to describe, which leads me to my question, is there a way we can know where those coordinates fall on mars, and can we get a pro astronomer to take a peek?

-Alee

I could only find anything significant on those first set. I'm just using Google Mars but I could not go over 178 degrees East so I could not find the other locations accurately.

I'm thinking I just didn't do something right lol. It only goes 178 East and then flips right to 178 West. Maybe they are hiding something

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if remote viewing is real then why are we sending expensive junk to space?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm thinking I just didn't do something right lol. It only goes 178 East and then flips right to 178 West. Maybe they are hiding something

I checked the coordinates yesterday and found nothing out of the ordinary. They all work in Google Mars, the first set is Cydonia (Face on Mars). Here go the coordinates typed out:

Set 1: 40.89N 9.55W
Set 2: 46.45N 353.22E
Set 3: 45.86N 354.1E
Set 4: 35.26N 213.24E
Set 5: 34.6N 213.09E
Set 6: 34.57N 212.22E
Set 7: 15N 198E
Set 8: 80N 64E

In most spots you will only see low resolution imagery from the default layer. To view different (and more detailed) maps, you can choose a different layer from the layers-section in the side-bar at the bottom-left:

If you select "CTX Mosaic" (HiRISE Context Camera) or one of the infrared maps you often get much better results.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You know it just dawned upon me but that transcript it pretty much the premise, remarkable similar to the aliens portrayed in the movie "Mission to Mars".

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't really know much about remote viewing aside from the surface level material that's readily available.

It makes it hard and next to impossible to judge the accuracy or validity of what's being documented.

With that being said, it's nothing short of curious and amazing to me that the CIA seems to take it seriously enough to do things like this and keep them classified for a few decades.

Regardless of the legitimate objections raised against the information here, you have to admit it's pretty interesting to see the contrast between how insignificant & inconclusive some of us find this vs. the CIA appearing to be "in the know."

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

-Alee

Maybe they are!! It wouldn't be hard to conceal some areas from us. Heck, for all we know, there were other rovers, whose pics we never got to see!!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There were a number of papers released by the CIA in that recent declassification dump that dealt with RV. The CIA itself acknowledged that there was a measurable effect over a statistical norm but did not elaborate much further than that. They also said that some people were definitively more prone to being correct than others, about 3% if I remember correctly, and that training on those not in that group, produced little effect.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Here is the transcript

Why did we even send some probes over there? It is all so clear now..

Uhm.. this was a real transcript of a real try of the real CIA to have some psychic remote viewing Mars and its inhabitants. The result is as weird as the whole experiment.
I am thinking "Men who stare at Goats"..

That is the cleanest copy of an "official" transcript from 1984 I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Interesting.

A bit of actual truth mixed in with 80% + BS.

Yes, they are tall and thin.

That's what living in space for tens of millennia does to the bodies of bipedal, humanoid mammals.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Actually, the best resource on this subject is Isaac Koi's thread here on ATS. All these 'new' documents have been catalogued in a searchable PDF index. Here is - by far - the most extensive source of the CIA's files on RV: CIA Files on RV in Searchable PDF

The Targ book, while interesting, doesn't present the entire picture - Isaac's thread is a true gem.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The description of the remote viewer communicating with the ancient mars inhabitant through thought reminds me a lot of a story in one of Bob Monroe's books. He went out of body and ended up observing an alternate reality or maybe another planet where steam power had continued to evolve. It was a modern type of world with vehicles and such, but just about everything was running on advanced steam power. He sort of attached himself to one of the inhabitants there, asking questions and kinda seeing through the eyes of that person, but the person didn't even realize those thoughts from Bob were not his own. He simply assumed they were merely his own random thoughts popping into his head. That is kinda scary to think about if there is truth to these types of things. How do we know for sure that some of our thoughts are really our own or someone elsewhere in time or location influencing them with theirs?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here is the transcript

Uhm.. this was a real transcript of a real try of the real CIA to have some psychic remote viewing Mars and its inhabitants. The result is as weird as the whole experiment.

I always see people posting about secret government documents/transcript being released from the C.I.A or whoever else . Is there anyway to validate these claims. Can you prove there real by going to some official C.I.A website . I guess what I'm asking is how do you know someone didn't just make this up and pass it off as a official document ?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Ummm, lulz, uhh, not allowed to grab and quote from that. But too funny...

Okay, they knew it was mars beforehand...

Okay, theres mountains on Mars, its 'okra' colored, its geologic, a pyramid shape (mountains on Mars look like that?)

then theres okay like depressions, (craters) dust storms, (nooo)...

No wonder they released it, there are no secrets here, move along.

As an aside I think I been to Jupiter (in a dream).

That's what I was thinking but then I read the facilitators comments in which he seemingly confirms that they had surveyed mars and knew what each area looked like and the guy remote viewing seemed to be spot on either that or an amazingly lucky guesser cuz when he says he is in a canyon with a building carved into it he is told, "correct." And when he says the mountain size confuses him the agent says, "I understand the problem keep going." That really has me head scrqtching...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What would be interesting here is to cross reference the locations mentioned in this with known ones today where we have imaging to see if there are anything of interest. Not saying I think remote viewing is valid but questioning why these specific locations were of interest.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Here is the transcript

I had already read the trancript when it was released but now I know who the remote viewer in the transcript was : Joseph McMoneagle

He talks about this (and uses the almost exact same transcript) in his 1993 book
MIND TREK Exploring Consciousness, Time, and Space Through Remote Viewing starting on page 155, the book
can be found here: Mind Trek book

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Well okay fine, except there will never be a resolution to whatever mystery they are promoting. Ever.

Thats how they do, they start conspiracies with no answers to add to the din of internet "investigations", pure distraction and or deflection from anything really going on in the world.

The real evil the CIA is behind isn't released to the public, just "remote viewing on Mars, lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This video just came out today covering this. I know it is Secureteam10, which many have issues with, but it is relevant to the subject and basically just covers the OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just came across this. I was under the impression that the remote viewer was only given coordinates. Was told nothing about them being on mars. Please correct me if i am wrong

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I would be very careful of Remote viewing and especially the so called civilian far sight institute, there leader Dr Courtney brown is very dubious and has a religious bias for example against Christianity even going so far as to use his supposed far sight (remove viewers) operatives to disprove the crucifixion But you are correct that is how they supposedly operate.

This was nothing to do with Dr Brown however and was during the CIA's own remote viewing program.

Now ask yourself this, even if this is correct to a strong degree what type of psychic can not only cast there mind to an unknown location that someone else in the room knows but they do not but also travel time in there mind and even communicate with the being's living in the past.

My best guess is that this is not truly sending the mind there but tapping into a universal subconscious mind around them but that said if there mind was able to do this then they would of course be having an out of body experience but while there mind was still in there body, this in itself creates a logic paradox as they are therefore at two location's and time's but linked to the single location of there body, the remote viewer is conscious throughout though sensory deprivation tank's have been used in the past to try to amplify the effect with little or no difference.

My best guess is the CIA program had genuine psychic's but how long does that talent last?, the Private sector spin off does NOT have truly gifted psychic's or they would win the lottery all the time (perhaps some real psychic's have used there gift in this very manner but they would not tell you or me would they) but of course the Far Sight Institute is a sham to make money and Dr Brown is a confidence man in my opinion.

So while I distrust with extreme prejudice the civilian remove viewing (if they were real the military would snap them up eh? or at least curtail there activity and monitor them very closely indeed) the earlier CIA operation is another matter entirely (but was it genuine OR a smoke screen to cover a more serious program of some kind?).

edit on 14-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join