It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump; A Sexual Predator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The US had the choice of an idiot or a criminal running for POTUS.

Why do I always sense an element of shock at what comes out?
edit on 8-2-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Keep it up buddy
You will get yourself arrested, deported to a US prison

but what about those first amendment rights???

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It could mean a whole lot of things. What it doesn't mean is criminal rape obviously.

Look man. I don't fawn over the POTUS nor do I see him as the shining jewel of the U.S. There are plenty of legitimate things to go after him on. Why do you feel the need to sink this low? Especially over things that are so easily refuted such as rape and racism?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There are plenty of legitimate things to go after him on.

I am curious what things do you refer to?

I am thinking about going after his denial of climate change next, going fully hippy on ATS

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I certainly am in no position to claim that she lied then or later. However, given the time when she reported it (1993) and now, I would think she had ample opportunity for Trump to rise and fall in the money department to make her claim. Logic stands to reason.....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: butcherguy

Same could be said of Bill Clinton... and his enabler in chief, Hillary. Go write a Clinton bashing thread too.

Again covered in the OP, have you actually read the OP?

Here is your answer:

Also I think on ATS we have to hold Trump to the same standards that we would have held Clinton/Bush or Obama had these same accusations came out. I find it very disturbing that so many people will ignore this sexual abuse just because it does not support their politics. It is disturbing that so many are blinded by their admiration of Trumps politics that they will ignore stuff like this and just dismiss these victims as lairs.

Clinton's accusers were dismissed as liars.
Hillary was the head of the Bimbo Eruptions team... remember?
She was the enabler, and she was good enough to be President?
Her covering up for him was a good move?
Yes, let's hold Trump to the same standards.
Let the press treat any of it as just what it is, some trailer trash chasing a dollar bill.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

How about his Secretary of Education pick. That would be a great start and you may actually change some minds about the woman.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Again this is not about the Clinton's.

I chose what threads i create.

So if you feel so strongly about the accusations levelled at the Clinton's regarding sexual abuse then please, i encourage you to go write a thread about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How about his Secretary of Education pick. That would be a great start and you may actually change some minds about the woman.

I will look into that thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If cases like Bill Cosby and Jimmy Savile have taught us anything it’s that accusations against famous people should not be ignored.

Except when it comes to the Bill Clintons.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
OMG just STFU already with this garbage your not even in this country he's our President
not yours! How about if I call your Queen a old uppity coot ???? Stick your opinion up your arse!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Exactly. She's an awful choice. I also disagree with Trump approving a huge military package for Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
Washington Post

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

OMG just STFU already with this garbage your not even in this country he's our President

So i am not aloud to have a opinion because I am not American, I will remember that next time you try to comment on something going on in Syria.

How about if I call your Queen a old uppity coot

Go for it I strongly disapprove of the Royal Family.

Stick your opinion up your arse!

What a articulate rebuttal of my claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

BTW how is Jugears and the Horse doing ?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Meanwhile, big Haiti human trafficking bust, a real tangible story where there are no ties to Trump but plenty to the Clinton Foundation.......

YAWN

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
not yours! How about if I call your Queen a old uppity coot ???? Stick your opinion up your arse!

That was one star worthy comment made me crack up.

Quick question though: would you be so outspoken also, if the OP actually called HRC a corrupt criminal slimy bag of # ? As a Brit I mean

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yeah, I agree. 'Sorta reminds me of that fellow that was impeached. What was his name?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Meanwhile, big Haiti human trafficking bust, a real tangible story where there are no ties to Trump but plenty to the Clinton Foundation.......

YAWN

Like i keep saying this is not about the Clinton's.

If that has been happening its horrendous go write a thread about it and link me to it so i can have a look also.

Its really awful thats going on.

but its also totally off topic for this thread, the Clinton's being involved in sexual abuse and human trafficking does not excuse Trump.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite

Liz has no real power. Call her what you want. If you enjoy calling old ladies names.

Your post wasn't helpful.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He is a sexual predator.

Most men are!

I clarify here I said *most* not *all.* However it is down to the

woman to set the boundries she is prepared to accept.

Women have fought for equality and independence and got it, so exercise

it and stop whining.

I do not doubt for one second that it is possible that some of these claims are false, that there are not a few women who are just out to get a name for themselves or to cause some trouble for Trump. However with the volume of accusations some of which come before he even got into politics and Trump admitting to this himself

So if the women concerned had the proof/evidence why didn't they

take him to court before? ....long before ......years before?

Also I think on ATS we have to hold Trump to the same standards that we would have held Clinton/Bush or Obama had these same accusations came out.
I find it very disturbing that so many people will ignore this sexual abuse just because it does not support their politics. It is disturbing that so many are blinded by their admiration of Trumps politics that they will ignore stuff like this and just dismiss these victims as lairs.

Victims are not dismissed ..... They all have the same opportunities to sue.

Take Monica Lewinsky she kept the DNA..... that little blue dress
Didn't

she do well!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join