It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump; A Sexual Predator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If cases like Bill Cosby and Jimmy Savile have taught us anything it’s that accusations against famous people should not be ignored. These cases also show us that once one person speaks up more come forward as is the case just now in the UK regarding sexual abuse in football. So I want to start this thread right away by pointing out these two things, recent history has shown that there are famous men who have a history of sexual abuse and that these accusations tend to all come out at once, although several allegations were already in public before his entry into politics. I say this because it is very easy to dismiss the allegations against Trump as “that’s just because he is POTUS”. I think this is a very dangerous trap to fall into and that these women who make accusations against him should be taken seriously.

Another defence that I have often heard from Trump supporters, particularly during the run up to the election was “he is not as bad as Bill”. This reasoning to me is utterly stupid for a few reasons. Firstly Clinton was not running for POTUS, his wife was, and secondly saying one sexual predator is not as bad as the other is just proof that your political allegiances have let you go full retard. Lastly saying “he was not as bad as Bill” is pretty much admitting that he has committed acts of sexual abuse and I think the reason for this is because the evidence is overwhelming.

The Ex-Wife

To kick this thread off I would highly recommend members check out this article by the Guardian which provides a timeline to the accusations being levelled against Trump. The first one came out by his now ex-wife during court proceedings for his divorce of Ivana. During these proceedings it transpired that Trump has violently ripped hair from her scalp then he sexually assaulted her according this the Daily Beast

What followed was a 'violent assault,' according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana's arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

" 'Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified... It is a violent assault,' Hurt writes. 'According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'

The deviorce was eventually granted on the grounds that Trump has been cruel and inhumane towards his spouse. One of his lawyers at the time was even quoted as saying “how can you rape your spouse?”. Trump aslo has a gagging order on his ex-wife and has in the past used it to sue her for speaking out about their marriage.

In the interest of fairness I would also like to highlight that years later Ivana played down some of these claims saying that they came out during a time of tension between the two. We can make of this what we will but it is the first publicly documented case I have found of Trump being accused of rape.

The Beauty Queens and others….

The list of accusations when it comes to the number of other women who have accused trump being sexually inappropriate to them is exhaustive. There is a common theme of him forcing himself to kiss women and of groping them that is found within these allegations. It is also important to note that these allegations came before and after the release of the recording of Trump boasting about his sexual abuse of women.

This first accusation came out in 1997 when Trump sexually harassed a make-up artist.

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” …..“and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”

And then another incident that took place in the 1990s however came out after the release of the recording.

Anderson told the Washington Post she was at China Club, a Manhattan nightclub, when Trump put his hand up her skirt while she sat on a couch speaking with friends.

“This is the vivid part for me. The person on my right, who unbeknownst to me at that time was Donald Trump, put their hand up my skirt. He did touch my vagina through my underwear,” said Anderson.

He also seemed to have a bit of a thing for forcibly kissing beauty pageant contestants.

when she was a 21-year-old pageant contestant, Trump kissed her on the mouth when she was introduced to him.

“He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like, ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate,”

And another….

While she was competing as Miss New Hampshire at the 2000 Miss USA contest, Sullivan said, Trump, then owner of the contest, came backstage while contestants were changing. “The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,

Actually there are so many of these types of claims that it would not be possible to quote each and every one of them however all of the information is contained within the links of this thread. I mean this is another 8.

Ohhh and this is another who has launched a law suit against him who was a former Apprentice contestant according to the Independent.

ummer Zervos, the former Apprentice contestant who accused Donald Trump last October of sexual assault, is suing him for defamation, she announced on Wednesday.

Gloria Allred, Ms Zervos' lawyer, said Mr Trump "immediately lied" after Ms Zervos came forward with her allegations.

"He lied again and debased and denigrated Ms Zervos with false statements about her

This goes on and on guys I could show quote after quote by all of these victimised women all day.

edit on 8-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Child Abuse.

So this is not a nice topic to delve into so I am not going to spend too much time on it but I think it has to be acknowledged that there have also been several accusations of child abuse made against Trump. According to this Article

An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old.

So there is that.

Then there is this.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant have accused Trump of walking into their dressing room while the contestants were changing, BuzzFeed News reported. Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed News that the contestants (who ranged in age from 14 to 19) were “just scrambling” to grab whatever garments they had when he walked in. She said, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.’” Trump reportedly said something along the lines of, “Don’t worry, I’ve seen it all before.”

And lastly this video.

This man revolting.

Trumps Confession.

And now we get that now infamous video

In this video Trump admits to what he done, he admits to forcibly hissing women, he admits to groping women’s gentiles. This was dismissed as “locker room talk” but if my boss caught me talking like this I would could be sacked…. This guy was given the highest seat in public office. Trump supporters cannot deny that in the face of all these accusations and this admission that Trump has sexually assaulted women in the past. He is a sexual predator.

I do not doubt for one second that it is possible that some of these claims are false, that there are not a few women who are just out to get a name for themselves or to cause some trouble for Trump. However with the volume of accusations some of which come before he even got into politics and Trump admitting to this himself the only conclusion can be that Trump is a sexual predator.

I think we are falling into a trap of dismissing these women as political weapons, we have got to take this seriously.

Also I think on ATS we have to hold Trump to the same standards that we would have held Clinton/Bush or Obama had these same accusations came out. I find it very disturbing that so many people will ignore this sexual abuse just because it does not support their politics. It is disturbing that so many are blinded by their admiration of Trumps politics that they will ignore stuff like this and just dismiss these victims as lairs.

Trump is a vile and disgusting man, dont be so blinded by politics to overlook this.
edit on 8-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Good to know thats how you feel about women being sexually abused.

You have not even read the OP

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Keep pounding that drum, don't ever give up on "your" beliefs.

I wish some of you guys would move on from politics, your intelligence is wasted on it. I'm serious about that.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wait, Bing Cosby?
When did that happen?

Did you mean Bill? Because being inaccurate right from the get go, isn't going to get people to take you serious.

Unless you really meant Bing. Then I need to go do some reading I guess.

Nope, couldn't find anything about Bing CROSBY
edit on 8-2-2017 by chiefsmom because: addition

(Original post had wrong name, which is fixed, which makes my post irrelevant, now, accept for the accuracy statement. That should apply to everyone, including me.)

edit on 8-2-2017 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
again?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Those are some serious accusations aren't they?

Any proof to back them up or are you just trying to provoke someone to get a post ban besides yourself?

Accusing someone of being a sexual predator is serious accusation and something for those foolish enough to make the accusation to take a moment of pause?

edit on 8-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

How can a real person just roll their eyes at such a mountain of evidence? Does it bore you?

link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Sorry never noticed that, I have changed it thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Over and over and over and.........a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Any proof to back them up or are you just trying to provoke someone to get a post ban besides yourself?

Well there is quite a lot of proof contained with in my OP, Trump actually said he gropes womens genitals himself and loads of women have came forward and accused him of doing so.

What more do you want.

Also, I am not trying to get anyone post banned as I have said on other threads I only want to challenge the Trump supporters on ATS and generate discussion.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Of course sexually abusing women is awful. Yes, I read the OP which is the same information that the media drummed over our heads ad nauseam during the election. Hence the eye roll. None of these accusations are new and in my opinion, they are bullish*t.

If any of these allegations can be proven in a court of law, than I hope they nail him to the wall.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I do not doubt for one second that it is possible that some of these claims are false, that there are not a few women who are just out to get a name for themselves or to cause some trouble for Trump. However with the volume of accusations some of which come before he even got into politics and Trump admitting to this himself the only conclusion can be that Trump is a sexual predator.

Yes, because volume is determinative of the thing you are trying to prove.

The volume was high here too:

A Rape on Campus

And in the McMartin Preschool case, and the Atalanta Olymic Bombing case, etc...

Each time voice is given to half-baked accusations of wrongdoing, you give additional cover to real perpetrators.

Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

First, a point of order, leave old Bing out of it!

Fact is, we know pretty much what Trump is, the other fact is most people decided he should be President, that is where to look, and how he got there.
However, should he be catched for anything criminal, Ithink his days would be numbered, there is just too much about him that screams, " WTF is this man doing in the White House.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

How can a real person just roll their eyes at such a mountain of evidence? Does it bore you?

Its scary isn't it?

How the trivialise sexual abuse to fit with their politics.

If you take the word Trump and relapsed it with Obama the responses on this thread would have been entirely different.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Few questions.

Where were these women to speak up before the primaries?
Where have they been since the election?
Did you know that Summers mother (her lawyer) happens to be(en) within the Clinton camp?
Do you know the difference between words and actions? Consent and assault?

All of these have been discussed ad nauseum already here on ATS. Do you also hold the same hostility toward HRC and WJC?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The same way law enforcement and the courts have...there is no pile of evidence that proves the assertion

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
How the trivialise sexual abuse to fit with their politics.

That works both ways, you know.
edit on 8-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok, he has bad character.
Now what do you want?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join