It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China running out of Fresh water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Irishhaf

Maybe the should construct some more artificial island.

And use that superior creativeness they posses.

As long as they are LEGAL and not Illegal like the one currently is they made.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What do you expect when you have a huge population and gear you entire society towards business profits instead of sustainability and quality of life?

Many parts of the US have similar problems, and as long as we only care about growth it will never get better.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
China is also building the largest manmade uphill river
to supply fresh water.

To bad a High school student just figured out how
to remove the 10% bonded saltwater in seawater.

www.dnaindia.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Which begs the question, how could they sponsor a war ? It would be folly trying to supply their troops.

Well Nestle would prob strike up another contract with them and sell them all the water in our great lakes for pennies a gallon.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I thought Nestle had them covered.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Fresh water is also already being sold to saudi arabia by europe for quite some years now. The real problem is that it is just for pennies. They charge the world to high heaven for oil but for a live necessity like water they do not get charged hefty prices in return for some reason. I have been saying it for a few years now though, water will be the new oil soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Stories like this are the reason people should be highly concerned about gutting/ditching the E.P.A. here in the U.S..

Over the next 30 years fresh drinking water will become the new "oil" that wars are fought over.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Fresh water is also already being sold to saudi arabia by europe for quite some years now. The real problem is that it is just for pennies. They charge the world to high heaven for oil but for a live necessity like water they do not get charged hefty prices in return for some reason. I have been saying it for a few years now though, water will be the new oil soon.

YEah Id like to see the saudis try drinking Oil when everyone cuts them off unless they start charging way less for Oil. And Hydrogen cars will be a big boom when and if they treat water that way.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: everyone

YEah Id like to see the saudis try drinking Oil when everyone cuts them off unless they start charging way less for Oil. And Hydrogen cars will be a big boom when and if they treat water that way.

HA xD You know my father said the same thing !

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

spot on desalinization the world will NOT run out of fresh water.

The problem IS THE OIL.. there's the war.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well Nestle and T.Boone Pickens should be happy. Thank Obama too. If we are going to ship barges with giant bladders full of fresh water, I hope we tax the heck out of it at least.

I hope the US water barrons don't get too generous…or profit hungry.

If necessity is the mother of invention I hope China develops better desalinization tech.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If the elites really want to perpetuate a "soft-kill" method for depopulation, well, that might work. Until we have Water Wars, but that might work even better.

edit on 8-2-2017 by redhorse because: Too many "wells", pun intended

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join