It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump gets the facts backwards in claim about murder rates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I wish Trump was just lying and promoting an agenda. Sad truth is... he has no clue what a speaks about. He is simply a man whom is easily impressed, will fall for any "facts" that fit into his narrow frame of mind and has the highest soap box.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

I wish Trump was just lying and promoting an agenda. Sad truth is... he has no clue what a speaks about. He is simply a man whom is easily impressed, will fall for any "facts" that fit into his narrow frame of mind and has the highest soap box.

Don't worry he will learn to be a professional politician to talk all day and say absolutely nothing. Then we can get back to the numbing buzz we all love....lol

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

Don't worry he will learn to be a professional politician to talk all day and say absolutely nothing. Then we can get back to the numbing buzz we all love....lol

I agree
edit on 9-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think Trump is performing the same rope-a-dope he did with the terrorist attacks. After hearing Obama claim there were no terror attacks in the last 8 years and then seeing absolutely zero media questioning it, Trump said they were "under-reported". Of course the predicable media went out on a frenzy and starting bringing up all the terror attacks (that supposedly never happened) and their coverage of them. Oops!

Looks like the same tactic for this. Media is on over drive about guns and how easy it is to get them and that the USA is the wild wild west. Trump says murders are at 47 year high. Now the media is going to go overboard to report how safe we all are and that the murder rate is exceptionally low. Doesn't really seem like we need to go after the 2nd amendment, now does it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join