It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi and Waters confused about a couple things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
During a single press conference Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters make some pretty bad mistakes, including Pelosi thinking Bush is president, and Waters getting Crimea confused with Korea, and having to be reminded the name of Syrian city Aleppo.

Pelosi's quote:

“We’ve seen nothing where we can where — where I can work with President Bush on…” Pelosi said as Maxine Waters’ face dropped and she muttered to her colleagues. “I’m disappointed because I thought there might be some interest because of what he said in the campaign.

Waters Quote:

“And knowing that he’s responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um, in, um,” she said, forgetting the name before someone behind her whispered, “Aleppo.” “Yeah, in Aleppo,” she said. Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

Source

Confusion runs amuck, seems there not even sure who there complaining about or what there complaining about anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

those buffoons have already been heavily mocked already, and the entire left bundled along.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They're overpaid, underworked, and incompetent. This is what happens. And these are the people who "run" our country (shaking my damn head)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Nancy seems so nervous these days. She is twitchy and her eyes look like they are about to pop out of her head. My personal opinion is she is scared. She has the look of someone who knows she has been caught in the act and is about to get exposed.

I have a hunch I know what it is she's been complicit in covering up. We'll see.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Pelosi and Waters.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

That people is the leader ship of that party.

Take a GOOD LOOK.

At why congressman should have mental health screenings.
edit on 7-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I see this as confirmation that our education system has failed for generations..

Time to empower the children with knowledge so folks like these can never set foot in the Capitol again..

I wonder if Pelosi and Waters feared Guam capsizing if too many troops were sent there?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
During a single press conference Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters make some pretty bad mistakes, including Pelosi thinking Bush is president, and Waters getting Crimea confused with Korea, and having to be reminded the name of Syrian city Aleppo.

Pelosi's quote:

“We’ve seen nothing where we can where — where I can work with President Bush on…” Pelosi said as Maxine Waters’ face dropped and she muttered to her colleagues. “I’m disappointed because I thought there might be some interest because of what he said in the campaign.

Waters Quote:

“And knowing that he’s responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um, in, um,” she said, forgetting the name before someone behind her whispered, “Aleppo.” “Yeah, in Aleppo,” she said. Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

Source

Confusion runs amuck, seems there not even sure who there complaining about or what there complaining about anymore.

No worries man! The main stream news, Saturday Night Live, and The Daily Show will all ignore these extremely embarrassing mistakes by Democrats.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

those buffoons have already been heavily mocked already, and the entire left bundled along.

When it comes to those two.

There's no such thing as too much mocking.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You're exactly right. You won't see a skit on SNL next week mocking Pelosi and Waters as the fools they are.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's time for Norm MacDonald to return to SNL...

Weekend Update hasn't been the same since he was ousted..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Pelosi and Waters.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

More like Tweedle Dumb & Tweedle Dumber.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

they'll just keep electing her until she collapses into a pile of dust won't they? I donn't know if I can think of a more incompetent politician.... and there are real clowns out there.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If this doesn't prove that we need term limits and some kinda test to show that these people are even competent to work in our government.

This is ridiculous! Who is electing them??? And why? Do they hate our country that much? Are they both from CA? I thought CA was going to secede and form a new country....can we possibly speed that up?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This is ridiculous! Who is electing them??? And why? Do they hate our country that much? Are they both from CA? I thought CA was going to secede and form a new country....can we possibly speed that up?

Nancy Pelosi, imo, is Party first. I truly believe she couldn't care less what happens to the American people. She is a friend of George Soros. She even went to his wedding in 2013 as an honored guest. So, do you really have to guess at how she gets re-elected? IMO, Soros controls the strings of many politicians, both R and L.

Soros is a believer in open borders (see his OpenSociety policies). He needs controllable politicians to be able to keep that border open and illegals voting in elections.

Does anybody with a smidgen of brain left really think illegal aliens didn't vote in California in this past election when immigration issues were at the forefront?

Does anybody with half a brain really think those politicians in Soros' pocket don't know this is happening, not only knowing but encouraging it?

California, imo, is lawless. It is going to be revealed. Why do you think they have hired a heavy ex-Obama cabinet AG to try and stop the effort to expose this lawlessness!?

edit on 7-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It is hard to decide whether they've always been so befuddled or are being affected with early onset dementia. Or perhaps they've been sampling too many of BigPharma's offerings. Poor dears need a nice long rest in a quiet room.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Martin75

Does anybody with a smidgen of brain left really think illegal aliens didn't vote in California in this past election when immigration issues were at the forefront?

They are plenty of deluded people right here on ATS that don't believe illegals voted.
The expression on Waters face is funny when she hears Pelosi say Bush, she turns to the guy and mumbles something.
Who is that black guy anyway? I have seen him somewhere before but I cannot place him.
I think those two have been drinking on duty for too long, their minds are shot.
How are the Calexit talks going? I really hope it comes true, we will get rid of 25 million idiots in one swoop.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
People voted for theses pigs! The actual thought they were real politicians! Good for a laugh if it wasn't for all the damage they do!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Calling for TRumps impeachment and citing "unfit to hold office" is a double edged sword in their cases. I say we use the same standards and get them removed from congress and then institutionalized.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I think they are drinking buddies. They drink together a lot so that is where the confusion comes in.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I see this as confirmation that our education system has failed for generations..

Time to empower the children with knowledge so folks like these can never set foot in the Capitol again..

I wonder if Pelosi and Waters feared Guam capsizing if too many troops were sent there?

LOL. I can see the next protest coming and the next ATS anti trump thread.

TRUMP wants to kill illegal immigrants by making them walk longer distances across the border ,by switching to the Russian used Metric system.

Illegals will now have to cross approximately 1609 meters, versus the normal one mile they crossed prior.

edit on 54228America/ChicagoTue, 07 Feb 2017 17:54:25 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join