It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many UFO Objects Visiting Our Sun Over Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As we have seen over time many objects have been seen hovering around our sun...either it be asteroids/meteorites, planets in solar system, glitches, etc...

But...I came across this video that kind of summarizes all of the distinct objects that reveal the real extent that our sun is being visited by UFO's, and possibly aliens.

I highly recommend watching the video. The real magic starts happening around 9:00 mins, but the early footage is good as well.

What do you think?

IMO...I think that our solar system is being visited and things are happening. Though we live busy lives and don't really pay physical attention to our skies with cameras skywatching, makes you wonder what you may have missed.

That said, maybe you need to take an Awareness Test

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Not a very reliable source

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I highly recommend watching the video.

Secureteam logo means I can't watch the video because clicks.

No more comment than that really aside from whatever Tyler says it is , it isn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I've been finding this subject more and more interesting.

There's this older woman online by the persona of yellowroseoftexas. She talks about this in detail, and it's very interesting to listen to what she has to say about it.

Will have to take that test, checking it out momentarily.

eta: That video .. very clever lol!
edit on 7-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

I've been finding this subject more and more interesting.

There's this older woman online by the persona of yellowroseoftexas. She talks about this in detail, and it's very interesting to listen to what she has to say about it.

Will have to take that test, checking it out momentarily.

eta: That video .. very clever lol!

I know right??? hahaha, that video got me too

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm definately sharing that with a few real time friends. Will be interesting to see their reaction!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Objects visiting our Sun are planets and comets , Cosmic Ray strikes are often mistaken for objects around our Sun or taking energy from it.
The cameras capturing these objects are owned by those who are believed to be covering up the UFO secret , why would they post images of ET craft visiting the Sun onto the internet for all to see ?

edit on 7-2-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
hows our sun supposed to last 7 billion years if these aliens keep sucking its power!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Perhaps they're just, changing the lightbulbs.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

why would they post images of ET craft visiting the Sun onto the internet for all to see ?

Probably because they know it would be debunked with this:

Objects visiting our Sun are planets and comets , Cosmic Ray strikes are often mistaken for objects around our Sun or taking energy from it.

There, no harm done right?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

LOL! The question then is... "How many UFO's does it take to change a light bulb?"

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Please keep discussion as it relates to thread title. Thank you.

It's entirely related to the thread title, you're using footage from a questionable source as backing for your claims, how then can they be taken seriously?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i think it is aliens harnessing the power of the sun so they can travel long distances.

ibh.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
man i wonder what tyler does beside hoaxing to live

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The cameras capturing these objects are owned by those who are believed to be covering up the UFO secret , why would they post images of ET craft visiting the Sun onto the internet for all to see ?

That's pretty much it, most of what seen here has been gone over ad infinitum, the only difference is that Tyler has everything sucking plasma out of the Sun. The only thing interesting is the video clips around the 10 minute mark, they too have been seen often, except here Tyler sees fit to clip them to suit the narrative, that of the plasma held in a magnetic field. When you see the rest of it, you see that while some plasma does escape, most of it gets snapped back into the Sun..Tyler doesn't show you that though. I's called a coronal prominence cavity.

'We observe coronal plasma shaped by magnetic field lines with a negative curvature (U-shape) sitting at the bottom of a cavity. The cavity is located just above the polar crown filament material. We thus observe the inner part of the cavity above the filament as depicted in the classical three part coronal mass ejection (CME) model composed of a filament, a cavity, and a CME front. The filament (in this case a polar crown filament) is part of the cavity, and it makes a continuous structuring from the filament to the CME front depicted by concentric ellipses'

So what you are basically seeing is a funnel end and the filament below is part of the funnel, a bit like the construction chutes you see coming down hi-rise buildings.

More reading,

arxiv.org...
edit on 7-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join