It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shape of things to come League of the south New Formation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The confederate league of the south is a hate group run by moron and racist Michael Hill. His target enemy is the leftist menace that is threatening his good Christian morals. He has been putting together a gang of vigilantes or as he calls it a "defense force".

Pic of racist Michael Hill

"[T]he League of the South is calling for all able-bodied, traditionalist Southern men to join our organization’s Southern Defense Force for the purpose of helping our State and local magistrates across Dixie combat this growing leftist menace to our historic Christian civilization. As private citizens in a private organization, we will stand ready to protect our own families and friends, our property, and our liberty from leftist chaos. Moreover, we will be ready to assist our local and State authorities in keeping the peace should they find it necessary to “deputize” private citizens for that purpose."

Hill is targeting the left. Hill is not just targeting blacks or immigrants but anybody who disagrees with his political ethos. Hill is using Trumps new presidency as a platform to further his agenda of hate. Hill uses old an Rhodesian army propaganda slogan to attract new young members.

"Man amongst men"

In 1965 the country of Rhodesia had a mostly white government. To delay the inevitable of a new black government power the white regime issued the unilateral Declaration of Independence from the U.K. Following these actions the country fell into civil war. "Man amongst men"
was a poster used as propaganda for the Rhodesian white nationalists. Hill is trying to capitalize and influence southern whites with this rhetoric.

Hill is using the recent travel ban to further his agenda of racism and hate.

www.splcenter.org...‘southern-defense-force’

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Equal and opposite reaction. The spiral of stupid continues.

It sounds like they are attempting to use the guise of militia to achieve their goals. I'm still reading up on the group themselves.

dixienet.org...

ETA: Looks untouched for about 8 months.
edit on 6-2-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It was bound to happen.

I see organizations like Antifa, Bamn, and Black Bloc, none of which bring anything meaningful to the discussion, and just knew they would bring about something like what you have in your OP.

Interesting times man.

Still when it comes down to who will actually do the most damage to our country, I'm going to say the left-wing nuts that are already trashing stuff.

I don't think this Michael Hill will ever get the "call to arms" that he hopes for.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Where is his ghost outfit and pointy hood?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Whether one agrees with trumps politics or not these radicals are the bottom of the barrel.

Using the guise of politics to further any racial agenda is horrific.

This man is obviously preying on people's fears and pocketbooks to try to achieve his personal goals

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Seems like a militant hate group to me. I despise these types.

I guess i can take comfort in knowing that if they resort to violence, the authorities will shut them down.

I wish I had the same confidence they would arrest militant left wing groups for violence.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's outdated, don't you remember the film American history X?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Unfortunately the south hasn't been known to have the most racially just police force.
edit on 6-2-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

More info on Michael Hill

However, I am not seeing anything new from him and the website has been dormant so I'm not sure what the current concern is.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I watched one the other day, The Green Room... Jeez. It made American History X look like The Little Mermaid by comparison.

Patrick Stewart plays one hell of a villain, way overshadowing his work on Conspiracy Theory.

It was also one of Anton Yelchin's last films. Still such a shame about that guy.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Unfortunately the south hasn't been known to have the most racially just police force.

Ah but dont worry the national media , entertainment industry, academia, and all of washington will show how evil and racist and violent this group is, forcing action.

Now if only they would do thehy same for left wing hate groups.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well it was the announcement he made Friday about his call to arms of militia against the left. I don't not believe in violent protest unless things really really hit the fan. But we are far from that still.

"[T]he League of the South is calling for all able-bodied, traditionalist Southern men to join our organization’s Southern Defense Force for the purpose of helping our State and local magistrates across Dixie combat this growing leftist menace to our historic Christian civilization. As private citizens in a private organization, we will stand ready to protect our own families and friends, our property, and our liberty from leftist chaos. Moreover, we will be ready to assist our local and State authorities in keeping the peace should they find it necessary to “deputize” private citizens for that purpose."

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I just browsed over the site, I didn't see anything racist, though I could have missed something. Most likely it's just some money making scheme from this Hill dude, I doubt after this thread we will ever hear anything from them again.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I saw that from the source, but where was it announced? It wasn't on their page. Just trying to track it down.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I don't disagree. What happened in the Bay Area was stupid. But southern racism is deep rooted and easier to identify then the new forms of racisms we are now being confronted with. I just want it all stamped out.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It sounds like they are attempting to use the guise of militia to achieve their goals.

Huh. Imagine that.

[cough]
Bundites
[/cough]
edit on 2/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, it was rather captain obvious.

Have any white supremacy groups have any sort of prominence or even a wide acceptance in the past 50 or so years?

ETA: I'm not to knowledgeable on the entire Bundy situation. I'm guessing they were well received but it was also not about racism?
edit on 6-2-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That is a great question. I'm pretty sure I didn't jump the gun but I haven't found that yet. If and when I do I will post it.

link   
Don't have to be that to wear the cloak.

See edit above.
edit on 2/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Could be a controlled opposition effort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join