It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Fingerprints All Over Anti-Trump Lawsuits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Most of us already knew this. Most of us already knew what Soros has been doing for months now. Funneling what's amounts to billions by now to paid agent provocateurs before the election, and what's been going on since.

If you don't think it takes money to bring federal lawsuits in several states across the country. You just might have another thing coming.

More than a dozen lawsuits and counting have been filed against President Donald Trump’s executive order that temporarily blocks visas from Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen. Looking beyond the handful of emotional personal stories that are gaining the media’s sympathy, there is a more predictable political power dynamic at play. The lawsuits largely stem from organizations bankrolled by billionaire leftist George Soros and Democratic state attorneys general.

Source

15 State AG's.

The Democratic AGs also said, “Religious liberty has been, and always will be, a bedrock principle of our country and no president can change that truth,” a curious statement from the party that targeted the Little Sisters of the Poor.

Know what they do over in those countries under the guise of religious liberty ?

They go around cutting the heads off people,burn people alive,rape women,cut children in half, and the list goes on. Hell last night Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia. AGAIN.

But I digress.

We have a known nazi collaborator spending billions to get Islamofascists in the country without any hassle, and the fifth column in this country actively fighting to aid that known enemy.

"Soros has said he wants to bring America down. Flooding the country with Muslim aliens who won't assimilate is one way to do that."

He's succeeding.
edit on 6-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

xenophobia
[zen-uh-foh-bee-uh, zee-nuh-]

noun
fear or hatred of foreigners, people from different cultures, or strangers:
Xenophobia and nationalism can be seen as a reaction to the rise of globalization.

It's getting old.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Actually the word is terroristphobia.

There's nothing wrong with having a healthy fear of it.

After the First World Trade Center Attack, The Second Attack on 911, Pentagon,Boston Marathon Bombing,Fort Hood where the guy was in communication from an Imam in YEMEN.

So I wonder how much American blood has to run in our streets before Trump critics see that are on the WRONG side of the issue.
edit on 6-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

You know, every time i hear the name of Sauron (Soros), i want to Vomit!

He won't get far, I know this. This guy is pure evil, he's vile, he's the scum of the earth.

Once people start realizing that, they're going to wake up to his antics and go after him.

link   

Let me ask, Is Soros doing the same with China?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The soros white house petition hasn't moved numbers wise, people have been signing it but the number hasn't even moved. Petitiongate is a thing. Check into it.

Link to the reddit page with some info on it.

www.reddit.com...

edit on 6-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It'd be a safe bet to say he is.

He is a globalist after all, and loves the thought of open borders.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I really have to wonder why soros hasn't been arrested yet or the CIA haven't used something in their bag of dirty tricks? Actually, soros and his kind basically own the Intel community club, so apart from a rogue op, he and the rest of his scumbag buddies are pretty safe. I suppose Trump's hands are kind of tied on this issue, he's probably been read the riot act and knows who he can bite and who he can't. Kennedy didn't listen and we all know what happened to him, maybe that's why Trump has his own security?

All I know is, people like soros need to be removed from the equation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Most of us already knew this. Most of us already knew what Soros has been doing for months now. Funneling what's amounts to billions by now to paid agent provocateurs before the election, and what's been going on since.

Then why hasn't he run out of money yet?

Bill Gates has four times his wealth (Soros is only #23) Bloomberg (a conservative Republican) is worth nearly twice what Soros is worth.

If you don't think it takes money to bring federal lawsuits in several states across the country. You just might have another thing coming.

It's state Attorney Generals. They're civil servants, employed by the states (not free-range lawyers paid by the hour) so these suits are relatively inexpensive.

...and your source is not very neutral.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
When you live in a capitalist society, every dollar is a vote.

That's why the rich get more.

It's also why people want to be rich.

So that they can get more out of the environment, and shape the environment into what they want.

Get rich, vote more.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Because of his vast offshore banking network.

Wouldn't put too much stock in Forbes.

Especially after calling Bloomberg 'conservative'.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And what is China doing about it?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

And what is China doing about it?

Couldn't tell you.

Other than quote Tsun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Didn't Japan just start talks with President Trump about Jobs for Americans! I think he did, yes.

China doesnt need anything, they rape the economy, they are has beens.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

You could show us all how to conquer xenophobia by moving sharia practicing Muslim immigrants into your own home with your family and show us all how compassionate they are.
Lead from the front- then tell us about it.
After all, if your going to fervently tell us not to worry about our community's and families safety, don't actions speak louder than words? Please show us all how wrong we are, show us how tolerant they are, and show us with your family and your community first.
edit on 262017 by Natas0114 because: Second thought

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Soros needs to be taken down. Maybe I'll send a few demons his way.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Bill Gates has four times his wealth (Soros is only #23) Bloomberg (a conservative Republican) is worth nearly twice what Soros is worth.

It's state Attorney Generals. They're civil servants, employed by the states (not free-range lawyers paid by the hour) so these suits are relatively inexpensive.

...and your source is not very neutral.

...and you're off your rocker if you think Bloomberg is a conservative.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

What you're missing here is that it's not just his own money he's using. He gets funneled money from other Globalist elites such as the Rothschilds/Rockefellers and probably Gates himself(whom is also quite on the evil side - don't let that "foundation" fool ya) amongst others we don't even know about. THAT's what we're talking about when we discuss the Globalist agenda. Soros, in all his ultimate evil, is merely an arm of their power.

Also, a point I meant to say before, is that not only does this money come from the World Bank(which distributes to all the Central Banks) these people do not report their actual worth.

edit on 6-2-2017 by gottaknow because: Really messed up on my formatting!

edit on 6-2-2017 by gottaknow because: Tried to fix quote again and added information

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

We have a known nazi collaborator

and with that any credibility this thread hoped for went .... whoosh

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

When you can watch "protests" in other countries, and hear the exact same chants used here in the States, it's clear that this is all organized, and yes, that takes a lot of money!! And, yes, the lawsuits are all part of their "game", along with the stalling in approving Trump's people, because the more they stall, the longer their people remain in position, able to cause trouble. The rioting is another big part of the plan. What they wanted was another globalist in office, and now that they failed in that, they want to destroy everything, rather than accept that they have lost. Islam plays a role as well, and did, as I am sure most recall, for the Nazis, too. Same basic principles for both - a complete suppression of all opposition, with demand for conformity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join