It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Experiment TestTube Babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The elite secret societies have and are experimenting with test tube babies. These test tube babies are placed with surrogate mothers who sign confidential papers stating they will never speak public of their test tube babies. Some test tube babies are created with superior set of genetics depending on the field they will partake in their life. For example a test tube baby who's future field is that of an athlete will be given a high testosterone with fast twitch muscle fibers. A test tube baby who's destined to be a cop will have genetics with 20/20 vision, fearlessness with steady hands. The utilization of test tube babies is to place them in key positions to brainwash the masses. Test tube babies are also used in false flags and in war, the creation of heroes and villains. This is an attempt to divide and conquer the public.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Oh my, crunky!

The sleeping baby with an Army hat.... obviously a deadly test tube baby warrior.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Crunky, if you entered a world filled with everything you have speculated in; would that be Heaven or Hell for you ?

It would be your ultimate vindication where everything from Sugar Cube Demons to Blue Eyed MKUltra blond hair Hitlers run amok 24/7

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I havent been to the bottom of the rabbit hole but far enough to know its a sewer and abbatoir down there with things worse than even Crunky's imagination can conjure up,as in the days of Noah does mean screwing around with creation YOU CAN BET THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did you come up with this from that movie commercial last night?

I can't remember the name of it. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I have no doubt that there are labs that deal with human cloning and "test tube babies". As a matter of fact there was the human embryo's with pig dna in the news not so long ago. But, if that little baby thinks it's gonna kick my ass, it has another thing coming. BOOOOSH!!

Those are some beautiful kids. I hope you're wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Half my life, when asked where I was from, I told people I was cloned in a test tube by space aliens from Neptune.

Later in life, I'd bluntly state I was from just this side of Uranus.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Earth is doomed!!!

edit on 6-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Governments have been using the genetic material of Pharoahs, kings, and emperors of ancient times since the 50's. Many people believe they have cloned god-kings and mummified angels.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh Crunky
Going from the serious and paranoid style of your writing and then scrolling down on my phone to the picture of the cop baby I nearly died of laughter

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Test tubing for a cop? That is a pretty low goal. Considering departments have turned down candidates for scoring too high on test, as they would get bored and think for themselves.

Why wouldn't we test tube people to be good at everything?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Why wouldn't we test tube people to be good at everything?

That never works. You just get a human looking thing that's not fit for its socio-political environment.

There was a novel by George Turner, "Brain Child", that I always felt was one of the great spec-fic novels, yet it was not widely read. Used copies are nearly free on Amazon.

In the novel, the Australian government of the near future (not very far off) sponsors research into genetic IQ and body performance enhancements. Sort of GMO people. It ends very badly for everyone, because the various classes of augmentation all create a type of human that, while 'better', don't fit into any niche in society because they can't be understood or lived with by natural humans.

new topics

top topics

join