It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifters Imitating Us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Fun idea, to be sure, but don't tease us - give us pics of some of them, and why/how we can know it's a shapeshifter, and not the actual person. Let's have fun with this!!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Crunky

I am so busted.

SHHHHH!!!!! Don't give anything away! Er, I mean, how funny. Ha ha!! Really, that's all I meant....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Now that is truly strange!!! Can you share any details, without going personal, that set you off?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Now that is truly strange!!! Can you share any details, without going personal, that set you off?

Apologies for the late reply my message thingy doesn't seem to work. Actually had to go back and read my reply.

I can't really explain it and like I said I booked it out of there. It was weird! Like my mate was always happy go lucky and kind of a self-centered or should I say self-focused person but a party guy, fun to be with. This time it was all about me and not his usual self saying "I did this, I did that, I went here" kind of talk it was more "what are you doing, where you been, who you seen" kind of a conversation. no humour no joking around no 'old day's' feeling and more like an interrogation. He's a tradesman (plumber) and still is so no narc involvement to explain the 100 question attitude.

I'm rambling but imagine if a stranger took over the body of a friend and was trying to be them. It freaked me the F*** out. Apart from that I can't really explain it. As far as I know nothing happened to them medically or psychologically to explain such a personality change. Maybe I should of hung around and tried to figure it out but I was drinking and I was very uncomfortable with the whole scene.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Apologies for the late reply my message thingy doesn't seem to work. Actually had to go back and read my reply.

I can't really explain it and like I said I booked it out of there. It was weird! Like my mate was always happy go lucky and kind of a self-centered or should I say self-focused person but a party guy, fun to be with. This time it was all about me and not his usual self saying "I did this, I did that, I went here" kind of talk it was more "what are you doing, where you been, who you seen" kind of a conversation. no humour no joking around no 'old day's' feeling and more like an interrogation. He's a tradesman (plumber) and still is so no narc involvement to explain the 100 question attitude.

I'm rambling but imagine if a stranger took over the body of a friend and was trying to be them. It freaked me the F*** out. Apart from that I can't really explain it. As far as I know nothing happened to them medically or psychologically to explain such a personality change. Maybe I should of hung around and tried to figure it out but I was drinking and I was very uncomfortable with the whole scene.

Appreciated, and no worries on the delay! I am not here daily anyway, so not a big deal!!

That is strange! Some sort of remote mind control, perhaps? Like a remote viewer, but with something extra? Just speculating here, but wow, creepy!! having a friend talking like someone else would freak me out, too!! So, nothing like that later? No explanation from him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join