It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifters Imitating Us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OK so had to look up at what section this is in after the first line. So OP, what is your source on your thoughts and opinions? Do you have any evidence of what you claim? Is this personal rhetoric or are you "imitating" others resources and study on the theory of shapeshifters?

Since this is in skunkworks hopefully you have much more to come?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ooooh, I love me a good Crunky thread! Carry on!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Any proof or nah?

He saw it in a movie, so obviously that should be ample proof!

Ahh, well why didnt he say so. that is pretty solid.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So, how do they really look like, their real form?

Also, where can i find myself a shapeshifter that will shapeshift into my perfect mate?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

Also, where can i find myself a shapeshifter that will shapeshift into my perfect mate?

The Most High God - described as Love, Goodness, Light - has the perfect mate waiting for you to acquiesce to the True Way... these shapeshifters only seek to devour and destroy.

"In the form of man moved they amongst us, but only to sight where they as are men. Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils, taking forms that were like unto men. Slaying by their arts and the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking their form and ruling o'er man. Only by magic could they be discovered. Only by sound could their faces be seen. Sought they from the kingdom of shadows to destroy man and rule in his place"

-The Emerald Tablets
edit on 5-2-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
So, how do they really look like, their real form?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
With the grim fairy tale going on in US politics, this thread is a welcome escape.

A more onpoint idea is that myth always begin under stress. ( I'm not completly on board with that. ) And stress is widespread in our world.

Is myth a needed coping tool ? I think it might be. So bring it on !

VF

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
With the grim fairy tale going on in US politics, this thread is a welcome escape.

A more onpoint idea is that myth always begin under stress. ( I'm not completly on board with that. ) And stress is widespread in our world.

Is myth a needed coping tool ? I think it might be. So bring it on !

VF

Perhaps the limitations induced by the status quo is the myth, and the plethora of glorious tales pioneering the frontiers of imagination are the true reality. The imagination is indicative of an endless possibility awaiting those who break free from the mould.
edit on 5-2-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yes. Perhapes this is the nightmare, and myth is the racial-cultural manifestations of a " true" reality.

We can but hope. Though something tells me strife awats, even in the Emerald City.

VF

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This thread is lets say, his 12th attempt at putting a different entity in charge of human affairs. Next it will be salt demons have invaded us. His mom says its all good. She has paid for the internet and is up to date now.
Either that or a parasites silenced him and now we have a new walk-in Crunky

All hail Crunky

RFID Chips Is Our Food
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Have you been watching "The Fringe" per chance?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
S&F because I have missed all this as well. Feeling like I have lost my way.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

"They are scripted, poorly, i might add."

"You think you are having a conversation with somebody, you are not, you are speaking to a thing. Not a person."

That's not a very nice thing to say about Dave from customer support in Bangladesh.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Double Post.

My bad.

edit on 5-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Good to have you back Crunky. Meant to reply earlier but had a Superbowl party to attend.

I enjoy your threads (usually with a giggle factor expected) but in this instance it struck a chord with a recent event in my life! As follows.

I ran into an old chum of mine about a week and a half ago as I had to go into town to finish up a job and went out for a drink afterwards. He (my old chum) came over to my and said "Hey Mike how you doing?"It took me a second but then I recognized him so he sat down and we proceeded to go over old times. It was all good but then the more we chatted the more I realized something was off about his demeanor, undefined but different. At the time I didn't think much about it but as the evening progressed the weirder he seemed, almost as if he was 'narc'ing me. Being a bad boy in the past my alarm bells were going off and I tried to reverse the tables and see if I could probe him a bit. It was weird almost as if he knew where I was going before I said a word.

Anyway to cut a long story short I bid my farewells and got the hell out but he left me with my hackles up and the strangest feeling I've had in the longest time. It was the buddy I grew up with but it wasn't, possibly one of the most bizarre experiences of my life

This is coming from someone who is no stranger to 'high strangeness' over the years.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There are indeed deceivers among us. They can take on the form of ANYONE they choose. There are also 'angels' among us. The time of judgement is very close and a fight is on for hearts and minds. Choose your path carefully.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Next it will be salt demons have invaded us.

Salt Demons are a real threat.
Salt Demons are giving old folks high blood pressure
Salt Demons are terrorizing garden slugs
Salt Demons hide in snow ploughs and are dumped on the road during snow storms causing many accidents
Salt Demons can make you choke on a pretzel

Beware of Salt Demons

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Crunky are you there - here's some good sources for you next thread!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

They are programmed to blend into the crowds and stir up strife.

Who would believe that an old lady (left hand side) is a shapeshifter. Look at how her jacket is one colour blue on her left, and her right side is going brown like the brown jacket of the guy to her right.

T3's (Terminator) have been blending in for who knows how long. Look at the look of anger on her face as 'it' knows it has been caught blending in with the crowd.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SolAquarius

Crunky are you there - here's some good sources for you next thread!!

Help me I have shapeshifted into a cheap poorly made knock off version of Crunky
Crunky had to outsource to cut some costs.
edit on 6-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join