It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifters Imitating Us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Shapeshifters are taking on our appearance, our actions, the way we think in an alternate dimension comparable to our own. They are the grand imitators of our reality. Shapeshifters often cross over to our dimension watching, observing the characteristics of the human they are portraying in their dimension. They are privy to childhood memories from friends, relatives to even strangers through the Akashic Records stored in the brain. Shapeshifters use their skill of imitation to blend into society. They are in all walks of our reality from government, executives, media, musicians, celebrities etc. Shapeshifters are a key cog to the machine especially when it comes to presidents and celebrities often times there maybe up to 3 to 4 shapeshifters taking turns imitating presidents and celebrities out in public in events, signing autographs etc, while the real person is secure at their homes.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I just want to say I missed you.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I love it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Tell me more,this sounds way more interesting than all the Trump threads that are the new disease of A.T.S.
This thread if a bit more indeapth is what I want from A.T.S. not politics all the time.
Fire away you have my interest.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You think that this is your co worker, boss, teacher, friend, your brother, or your spouse, it is not.

They are scripted, poorly, i might add.

You think you are having a conversation with somebody, you are not, you are speaking to a thing. Not a person

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Any proof or nah?

And what is the point anyhow? Why the mass invasion without any seeming purpose? is it just what they do for holiday or something?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Any proof or nah?

And what is the point anyhow? Why the mass invasion without any seeming purpose? is it just what they do for holiday or something?

The are unsanctioned events. They are the equivalent of teenagers out for a weekend stroll, playing with the neighborhood cats.

(Actually I don't believe shape shifters are out and about in the quantities the OP describes..) Perhaps one or two

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I am so busted.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Any proof or nah?

They were sent by the Sugar Demons.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just want to say I missed you.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I love it.

This made me laugh out loud for a good couple minutes. Ironically though I think the Truth is stranger than fiction. Here is from the apocalypse of Peter (parentheticals added by me):

"...not every soul is of the truth, nor of immortality... the immortal souls (real people) are not like the mortal souls (shapeshifters), O Peter. But indeed, as long as the hour is not yet come, the immortal soul shall resemble a mortal one. But it shall not reveal its nature, that it alone is the immortal one... all the mortal souls (shapeshifters) which exist not will dissolve into non-existence."

If it makes it any more believable, these mischievous shapeshifting humanoids are supposedly reptilian (Revelation 12:9, Genesis chapter 3). Also see Nagas, Quetzalcoatl, or refer to your most recent acid trip.
edit on 5-2-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Where have you been Crunky?

Save us against political posts, you are our only hope

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
This made me laugh out loud for a good couple minutes. Ironically though I think the Truth is stranger than fiction. Here is from the apocalypse of Peter (parentheticals added by me).

Glad to hear. I did mean it though. There has been way too much political nonsense as of late and no sign of sl0owing down, the site needs some good old fashioned woo to read. It makes me nostalgic.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Proof:

You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would be pretty happy if one would shapeshift into me.....then try a few years in my shoes while I go sleep in a forest. Don't think a life in this sorry excuse for a reality in pain and seeing your loved ones in pain sounds that appetising.

Maybe they only shape shift into those who are rich and famous. Good reason why they are so far removed from this reality.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That was a nice lecture.

Was intended to be ficticious? Or is there one shred of evidence to support it?

In the absence of '___' I mean.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
crunky is back yay

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yesterday I was listening to recently deceased Max Spiers interview and he said the shapeshifters don't actually shapeshift, they do something to our perception that causes us to see them as human.

Oh, dear....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh boy My first time posting in A Crunky thread.
May the spirits of high strangeness bless you Crunky for bringing some of that
old school ATS Kookiness to this otherwise bleak baren and harsh landscape of political poisoning

Cheers to evil shapeshifters manufacturing sugar demon cyborgs with satan in the hexagon storm on saturn.
edit on 5-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: cyborg shape shifting sugar demons messing with me.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am so busted.

If you can only shape shift into Bill the Cat I don't know how far you are going to make it in pulling the wool over our eyes.

Now if you can pull off a Garfield or a Heathcliff then were totally screwed.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Any proof or nah?

He saw it in a movie, so obviously that should be ample proof!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok. Lets talk about the one's here.

Anyone feel as if their parents shapeshifted or were shapeshifters? What about an ex? Like the person just changed. Acted completely different. But unlike the celebrities where the supposed real person kicks back as suggested here, the real person is instead being held hostage. What of some whom are deemed mentally ill are actually fighting off a shape shifter trying to be them?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join