It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why fake news?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
When you look at the surface picture through the MSM outlets which are mouthpieces of their masters, who are very rich. Then we can assume that any news which might impact on their wealth would have a "don't report" card attached. Its only natural in the present circumstances. Instead of correctly reporting store closures or the retail spending which indicate the health of any economy. It would be far better to show a picture of Kate getting out of a car and showing a bit of leg. This is of course distraction.
To get the real numbers, and the truth of the matter, is a full time job, and many just don't have the time or inclination. So if we have a failing western economy, rather than actually take the remedial action, to fix it by reporting true figures why the lies.
Any one who actually is in touch with the western economy ,knows that its terminal. The Ponzi scheme is in its last days because the Debt to interest ratio is not sustainable , its just a mathematical certainty.
So to report that everything is peachy, and on the up, surely has to have a sound reason to back it right? Doing a bit of research, I came across that the real money, is converting their assets from Ponzi money into Gold and Silver. Apparently with Gold around 1300 an ounce at the moment on the spot market which is manipulated. If you are a millionaire and want a large amount transferred into gold, you will be paying more like 2000 dollars an ounce. So the real money is transferring Ponzi money into metals, which are getting physically scares so the price is going up. When this occurs its always associated with a wealth protection measure.
Wealth is a relative concept, so if you have transferred all your wealth into metals, and then the Ponzi money collapses, you have protected your wealth, while everyone else has gone broke.
So the fake news, is buying time for the transfer of Ponzi money into real money before the collapse. This has been going on for the last three years. Now its actually getting harder to get hold of the Ponzi money, from the banks to transfer into gold or silver, India has restricted ATM withdrawals to 60 dollars a day, In the west you can only get out 5000 dollars, on one card per day as a maximum amount. So if its your money in the Bank why cant you access it? vwww.youtube.com... probably because, collapse time is getting closer? The signs are definitely there.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Somebody has been buying up a heckuva lot of gold for the last few years now. Must be a reason.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Great post, and thank you for putting in the effort to make the thread.

To my friends at ats: when/if the dollar collapses try not to panic and remember that we come into this world with nothing, we leave with nothing, and that any man (or lady) with wits and heart can survive almost any calamity.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: anonentity

Somebody has been buying up a heckuva lot of gold for the last few years now. Must be a reason.

Can't eat gold, so unless you're in a group that can afford ten years in a fully stocked bunker don't bother.
They will come out later after all the cities have burned and try to establish a new fiat currency- and the survivors will hopefully have enough sense to murder them where they stand.

Back on point,
The collapse is coming.

We can delay it, though, which is good for me, personally.
Bring jobs back to the US, but also reform education to include a proper understanding of pollution (completely ignored in every way) and banking (fractional reserve lending wasn't mentioned to me once in 12 years of school, or in college)
And we will have a more useful youth to go forward with.
Look at math course for an American child in 1917 vs 2017. That mess needs fixing first and foremost.

We can delay the collapse of our flawed economy if we try- but more importantly and proper action taken to delay it will also help us replace it with something less died to failure.

Think barter. If what you do for a living does not feed you, and can't be traded for food, you're probably part of the problem.
Too many of us work for the banksters- myself included.
When they fall, all jobs that rely on their lies will fall instantly.
That includes most office jobs, half of the service jobs, and currently the entire medical industry.

We can delay it while improving our outcome by increasing real jobs here at home.

Build things.
Make stuff.
Know how to fix anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The thing about the metals is because of their portability, like you said nails screws hammers. All have value. Blips at an ATM are doomed because of third party risk. We have seen this already. But have not learnt. A third party like the Fed has a limited use, if the elected Government cant produce money backed by something to keep it honest, the financial system will always be crooked.
edit on 5-2-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't think we are getting closer to a collapse. I think we are taking action to insure that we don't have a collapse. The system is what it is (hate that term) and will be until it isn't.

It's starting to feel like it isn't what it was. I feel more optimistic than I have in years, and many people that I do business with feel the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Globalisation means the Globalists get richer because of the world market, without trade boundaries, and tariffs. Which means the cost of your labour is on a Global pay structure, which means your standard of living will fall, because an Indian worker or a Chinese worker will always do the job cheaper. Which means the culture you thought you had will have changed. So how's has your standard of living fared since, it was introduced? Has the skilled population and standard of education improved in the last twenty years? The answer is no, and the main cause is that China can never voluntarily accept a balanced trade agreement. They just are not built that way. It's just the nature of the beast. America actually made China great, by giving them jobs and Technology, which enabled them to leapfrog into the modern world.
Twenty years of exporting industry into China, while Detroit becomes a rust bucket, was always going to have social ramifications.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The thing is the facts don't agree with your statement. The Fed is the lender of last resort, simply because they can print cash. The only problem being now we are seeing the effects of this. Since last February food prices have gone up 23%. Since the Gold and Silver futures market, along with the stock exchange is showing clear signs of Federal manipulation. Why are they doing this? it's simply to kick the can down the road for a bit longer.
Russia has done a deal with China for oil and gas, which will start the death of the Petro dollar. Russia is getting paid in Chinese currency, and then cashing it in for Gold at the Shanghai gold exchange. Whether America knows it or not, the world is still on a de facto Gold standard. The Fed by buying futures in the metals has been controlling the spot price. The problem being that it has supressed the market price for many years. The American problem is, if the world goes back to the Gold standard, you could be looking at a massive market correction. Silver... when the free market price is floated, taking into its industrial use, combined with its precious metal status , along with a return to the Gold standard in inflated dollars, is anyone's guess.
When you have a Gold Silver futures price transaction going down in Brussels which is the equivalent to 80% of their gross GDP. They (the fed) seem to be getting very desperate to control the real market price.
The Conclusion is that an American return to the gold standard, is definitely on the cards, I think the whole world knows it, that's why India has put a premium on importing physical Silver. China has been grabbing all it can get hold of. If you want a good summary of what's been going on have a listen to this. Then start stacking up on canned goods? www.youtube.com...
Then just recently I came across this I don't understand the intricacies, but it appears that suddenly their has been extreme interest in taking long options where previously they had been short , anyone help me out??? s27.postimg.org...
edit on 5-2-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join