It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is targeting up to 8 million people for deportation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Nothing says that child can't go with his parents until he's 18

You know what, that child is an American citizen, just as I, and assuming you are. I spent 7 years active duty military, defending all American citizens. Just because that child is not American because it is brown according to you, I defended all American citizens, and will continue to do so this day.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yeah I will admit it.

Hit the ROAD.

There are only two countries left in the world that still have anchor baby laws.

Europe got rid of them a while ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: neo96
Hell yes people!

Deport them ALL

Get rid of those 8 million people from one country.

We gotta make room for terrorists from seven different countries.

God Bless 'Merika' everyone

So you will admit in public that you are willing to deport the parents of an American citizen, even though that citizen is a minor, are you and yours prepared to provide their care?

I would be because the "wards" and "fosters" would be Americans !!

So you are all for the children being placed in foster care for 18 years, when we don't have enough foster parents to care for the ones we have now. I suppose all the rich white folks are going to step up and foster these brown kids, who's parents we have deported? Not to mention all of the issues with the current foster programs. You really need to take a reality check.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah I will admit it.

Hit the ROAD.

There are only two countries left in the world that still have anchor baby laws.

Neo, I have suspected it for a long time, but you don't give an F about anyone but yourself, have a nice life. I honestly hope you suffer.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well I am in good company then.

According to NumbersUSA’s list, the vast majority of counties do not adhere to jus soli. Of their list of about 190 countries, just 33 (including the U.S. and Canada) had a such a policy.

And then there were two

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah I will admit it.

Hit the ROAD.

Neo, I have suspected it for a long time, but you don't give an F about anyone but yourself, have a nice life. I honestly hope you suffer.

As much as they claim to be "pro-life" they sure don't give a rat's ass about sending US Citizen kids back to third world hellholes.

So much for being pro-life.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

Please get it right.

It's called PRO not the entire worlds bed in breakfast.

link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain
Hopefully the uneducated whites that handed Trump the election will line up to pick the produce, as there will be a lot of job openings soon in the agricultural section.

Oh Wait

My educated Democrat buddies here in Cali went Republican for this one. I was surprised. They had voted Democrat for decades, and had enough after Obama.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: game over man

8 million people not paying taxes, going to the hospital and not paying, and costing actual tax payers over $113 BILLION dollars a year.

Do you know how many Americans don't pay taxes?! At least 45% of the country! I just read an article by market watch, forbes, and the washington post (link below) and none of them mention illegal immigrants causing tax problems.

One of dozens of articles

Now here are 2 articles debunking the myth of illegal immigrants causing economic problems.

Undocumented Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes to Fund Programs They’re Banned From Using
Link Vice News

The US government estimates that at least half of undocumented immigrants pay income tax, and analysts told VICE News the population will contribute at least $12 billion to the federal government this year, and at least $10.6 billion to state and local governments via income and payroll taxes.

"It's really important to debunk the myth that undocumented immigrants aren't paying taxes," Meg Wiehe, the state tax policy director at the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP), told VICE News.

"Creating a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the United States and allowing them to work here legally would boost their current state and local tax contributions by more than $2.1 billion a year... Personal income tax collections would increase by more than $1 billion a year. Sales and excise taxes would increase by $695 million, and property taxes would grow by $360 million. As a result, the overall state and local taxes paid by undocumented immigrants as a share of their income would increase by 8 percent to 8.6 percent."

Source

More Sources

Using state-by-state and national estimates of the undocumented population living in the United States as of 2013, the report found that Montana’s 4,000 undocumented immigrant population paid $2.2 million in taxes, while California’s more sizeable three million undocumented immigrant population paid $3.1 billion. To put that into perspective, undocumented immigrants paid an estimated effective state and local tax rate of eight percent of their income in state and local taxes, a higher percentage than the 5.4 percent paid by the top one percent of U.S. taxpayers.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And this only the beginning...

The union president of the union for the border agents has been a guest on " John and Ken" KFI Los Angeles radio talk show twice now giving details of the coroperation of Trump and leaders is going to maximize the use of existing laws to control the border again.

Record levels of optimism among agents!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yeah I will admit it.

Hit the ROAD.

I count more than 2 countries on that map

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well I am in good company then.

According to NumbersUSA’s list, the vast majority of counties do not adhere to jus soli. Of their list of about 190 countries, just 33 (including the U.S. and Canada) had a such a policy.

And then there were two

You missed the point, you don't give a crap about anyone but yourself, most people, that are actually human do not exist in that environment. You are an anomaly on the human race. Have a nice life.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Please get it right.

It's called PRO not the entire worlds bed in breakfast.

And we're having a conversation about U.S. Citizens being sent back to third world countries, nothing to do with the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Amd to think all they have to do is knock on the front door and ask permission to come inside.

Not use the back door an think US LAW doesn't apply to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Heard it the first time wasn't true.

Heard it the second time isn't true.

Repeat it again still won't be true.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Heard it the first time wasn't true.

Heard it the second time isn't true.

Repeat it again still won't be true.

You are willing to deport an American citizen, no matter the age, to a third world country. Damnit man, tells the whole world about you, but you keep lying to yourself. I am a veteran, and a patriot you are not, I would not want you at my back. Just keep taking care of yourself, and hope you never need help.
edit on 2/4/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Most of those stories have been debunked.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Mine haven't been, tells us a lot about Neo, what about you Xeu, you haven't chimed in much since the OP?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Funny how the LA times and Dems never protested when both Clinton ond Obama proposed the same ideas using the same language.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Mine haven't been, tells us a lot about Neo, what about you Xeu, you haven't chimed in much since the OP?

I think the "crops going unpicked" problem is easily solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join