It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK: Planned Parenthood Abortionists and Religious Leaders SING "This Little Light of Mine"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm not religious, but having churches bless abortion clinics is like having clowns do balloon animals at funerals.

You've inadvertently found your new Signature.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

So, you talk of miscarriages and Israeli conquest.

Hardly an argument for abortion I am afraid.

The ACTUAL Chrisitan teaching on abortion.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm not religious, but having churches bless abortion clinics is like having clowns do balloon animals at funerals.

It's what he would have wanted though.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No doubt some high-end users getting all those juicy fetuses for research and longevity, not to mention satanic rituals of course

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I get that religion plays a big role in people's disdain for PP, but don't let your bias get in the way of facts, or cloud your logic.. Watch your sources for statistics, because almost all of them are incredibly biased.

Also, your personal religious views do not apply to other people. Others do not have to conform to your religious views, just because you take offense to their statements or actions. That isn't how this works.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

When I read that op it reminds me of ISIS and IMAMS.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous, Both of them alike are an abomination.

A sickening example of "False Prophets".

Should this be in the religion forum?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: markosity1973

Deliverance from False Prophets - 2 Peter 2

Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies that even deny the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of the truth will be defamed. In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with tales they have concocted. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep.

For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell, delivering them in chains to be held in gloomy darkness until their judgment; if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, among the eight; if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming on the ungodly; and if He rescued Lot, a righteous man distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— if all this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

Such punishment is specially reserved for those who indulge the corrupt desires of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and self-willed, these men are unafraid to slander angelic majesties. Yet not even angels, though greater in strength and power, dare to bring such slanderous charges against them before the Lord.

These men are like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be captured and destroyed. They blaspheme in matters they do not understand, and like such creatures, they too will be destroyed. The harm they will suffer is the wages of their wickedness.

They consider it a pleasure to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their deception as they feast with you. Their eyes are full of adultery; their desire for sin is never satisfied; they seduce the unstable. They are accursed children with hearts trained in greed.

They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Bosor, who loved the wages of wickedness. But he was rebuked for his transgression by a donkey, otherwise without speech, that spoke with a man’s voice and restrained the prophet’s madness.

These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. With lofty but empty words, they appeal to the sensual passions of the flesh and entice the ones who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves to corruption. For a man is a slave to whatever has overcome him.

If indeed they have escaped the corruption of the world through their knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, only to be entangled and overcome by it again, their final condition is worse than it was at first. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than to have known it and turned away from the holy commandment passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”

This should DEFINITELY be in the religion forum.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn
Planned parenthood does a lot more than abortions, in fact, abortions are the least of what they do.

Cancer screenings, STD testing, woman specific healthcare, help in spacing pregnancies, referrals to other services, etc.

These services are vital to the uninsured, the underinsured, as well as low income women.

Hormonal contraceptives are used for a lot more than just preventing pregnancy, they are used to treat PMS, PMDD, endometriosis, PCOS, and painful periods.

I used planned parenthood when I was young for healthcare, since I could not afford to see a PCP at the time, and it was a godsend at the time. People that don't have vaginas might not understand the extra health care necessary in maintaining the health of female reproductive systems, and should maybe consider that, before they start in.

The anti-Planned Parenthood people have tunnel vision.

They refuse to see the good Planned Parenthood does - - - because they're so hung up on one thing.

I appreciate your post though.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The irony here is that a Rabbi is blessing the death chambers for the Holocaust of the unborn.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You are all absolutely rediculous. Me and my SO have relied on planned parenthood when we had low income and no health insurance. We went for a pregnancy test, got one, and then left. Nobody tried to "sell us an abortion".

I swear you people must not think before you open your mouths. Maybe try walking in the place and you'll see it's not some hellish death chamber. It's a damn doctors office.

I cannot believe what is being said right here. If you. can judge and persecute based on such little information it's no wonder our country is destroying itself.
Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomy327
You are all absolutely rediculous. Me and my SO have relied on planned parenthood when we had low income and no health insurance. We went for a pregnancy test, got one, and then left. Nobody tried to "sell us an abortion".

I swear you people must not think before you open your mouths. Maybe try walking in the place and you'll see it's not some hellish death chamber. It's a damn doctors office.

I cannot believe what is being said right here. If you. can judge and persecute based on such little information it's no wonder our country is destroying itself.
Get a grip.

You are absolutely correct. I have gone to Planned Parenthood for various reasons, many times since I was 13, none were for an abortion. I was never spoken to about abortions there. I go occasionally if my Gynecologist can't fit me in for a routine exam in a reasonable amount of time.

In the past, it was a Godsend if I didn't have insurance, they go on a sliding scale for birth control. A lot of exams are free. Most of this with no appointment necessary and not a long wait.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I have been heartened by interfaith cooperation on various issues as of late.

"This Little Light if Mine" is a gospel song.

Depending on the source, the song may take its theme from Matthew 5:16, "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heaven." Alternatively, it may refer to the words of Jesus in Luke 11:33, where he said, "No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light." Or, it may be based on Matthew 5:14–15, where Jesus said, "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house."[1]

It means to show your good works and happiness. Wiki

It was adapted for the Civil Rights Movement

"This Little Light of Mine" made it into the American folk music tradition when it was found and documented by John Lomax in 1939. Even though it's become a great anthem of the Civil Rights movement, it's not believed to have hailed from slave spirituals. It was, however, adapted for the Civil Rights movement by Zilphia Horton (who also taught Pete Seeger "We Shall Overcome") and other activists.
in the 1950s.

It is a perfect song to sing for the event you describe.

This little light of mine
I'm going to let it shine
Oh, this little light of mine
Hallelujah
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Ev'ry where I go
Oh, ev'ry where I go
Hallelujah
Ev'ry where I go

All in my house
Oh, all in my house
Hallelujah
All in my house
Monday, gave me the gift of love
Tuesday, peace came from above
Wednesday, told me to have more faith
Thursday, gave me a little more grace
Friday, told me to watch and pray
Saturday, told me what to say
Sunday, gave me the power divine

I'm not going to make it shine
I'm just going to let it shine
Hallelujah

Out in the dark
Oh, out in the dark
Hallelujah
Out in the dark

edit on 5-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The irony here is that a Rabbi is blessing the death chambers for the Holocaust of the unborn.

No, that is NOT happening. It can't be ironic, either, if that is not what he is doing.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

When I read that op it reminds me of ISIS and IMAMS.

Lots of things seem to remind you of ISIS and IMAMS. Do you think they are under your bed? It's ok, let it all out.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A friendly reminder
Member's avatars and/or (image) "backgrounds" are not the topic of this thread and discussing such things simply derails the thread. Please stick to the thread's actual topic.

Thank you.

And, as always, please do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: pteridine

No, that is NOT happening. It can't be ironic, either, if that is not what he is doing.

You are right. He isn't blessing the death chambers. He is blessing the SS-Totenkopfverbände.

From the OP: "Rabbi Namath spoke of the belief in Jewish tradition that making healthful decisions about one's body is a way to honor God. "May the ones who bless our ancestors bring healing on all in need," said Namath in prayer after reciting Hebrew. "God, let your spirit rest upon these caregivers, who serve as instruments of your hands." "
edit on 2/5/2017 by pteridine because: Clarification

top topics

<< 1   >>

join