It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the square bracket keys on the iphone 6s Plus phone? Answered this one myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have an ipad and iphone and pc. I see square bracket keys on my home pc keyboard, and ipad but not the iphone. I have an iphone 6sPlus
Keys looks like this.
[ ]
Does anyone know where or how to find these keys on the iphone? (answer below)
I looked online and read something about them being next the letter p but these keys do not show up on my iphone screen at all that I can see.
I had my display set to zoom and only had an iphone keypad at the bottom of the screen with the long end of the phone turned up.

I found the answer myself. Instead of deleting this question I thought I would explain how I found it.

I had my display set to zoom. I had to turn off the zoom feature to allow my keyboard to switch to the larger landscape mode where I turn my phone sideways. To turn off the zoom feature go to settings, display and brightness, display zoom, and change to standard. This will allow your keyboard to go into landscape mode when you turn your phone sideways. Anyway in the landscape mode on the number keypad, click 123 to get to the number keypad. There is a button that looks like
#+=, click on it and you see square brackets.

Note: There are several tips and tricks online to use with these gadgets I never knew about.
Here is one. www.imore.com...

edit on 4/2/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

join