It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to fire 'roaring missiles' at 'enemies' after Donald Trump Twitter spat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
EyeKyu

What do you suggest we do? Allow Iran to obtain ICBM's strapped with Nuclear warheads? I dare to say they are even more unhinged than the North Koreans.
Barry created this mess with his Nuclear deal, then he furthered it by sending them 150 billion. The US was asleep at the wheel for 8 years not realizing he was a mole for the Islamic caliphate that wishes to destroy the West.

If the US doesn't attack them, Israel will.

Buckle your seat belts.

what exactly has they done to make you think they are unhinged. last i checked they have attack no one in a long time. if you are scared of Iran sponsoring terrorism then you should be terrified of your own country first.
but all that is beside the point. if America/Israel attack Iran it will not be because they are scared of it's nonexistent nuclear arsenal but because the sinister forces behind them want it so. this was planned all along and a the upper echelon of the Iranian regime is actually aware of that as they serves the same masters. you are being played son

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So Iran is going to build a single shoddy nuke strapped to an ICBM and then use it and its miniscule payload against America to maybe level one city block when there's over 5000 of them in the states? What an absolutely terrifying prospect!

The manic paranoia of America is beyond measure...aren't you sick of war yet? Generation after generation sent to die for intangible abstract concepts that only benefit a few, yet your lives don't get better. Instead you progressively work harder for longer hours and live in smaller houses with higher bills. Then the next idiot corporate posterboy comes along with his campaign promises and proclaims himself leader and it's on to the next one. Just an endless cycle of bulls****

One day you'll figure out the enemy isn't the man on the other side of the world with his different complexion or beliefs, it's the man telling you how noble it is to die for his cause while he sits at a desk and gets fat.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Iran's missile test 'not a message' to Trump

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying: "Iran's missile test was not a message to the new U.S. government.

"There is no need to test Mr Trump as we have heard his views on different issues in recent days... We know him quite well."

www.reuters.com...

Look at that...... everyone worked up over nothing!

Despite heated words between Tehran and Washington, U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said on Saturday he was not considering strengthening U.S. forces in the Middle East to address Iran's "misbehavior".

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh no not the roaring kind, anything but the roaring kind.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Once again, I think we have all been played by the establishment. Its just back to the Bush Era again. Bush 3.0
Have we all noticed since Trump got in, that he has shown his strongest support for Israel. Israel want Iran blown back to the stone age. And as for Saudi. Well this one makes me real sick. Before the election, Trump was all against Saudi. Now he is in as POTUS. And all the evil doers are back on the hit list again. Saudi will be the king maker again in the middle east.
Its going to be very interesting the next few weeks, With what does Putin do next.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Are there non-roaring missiles?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No, actually I back up my views while debunking yours.

I'm not the one guilty of this accusation of yours, you are. (I'm right you're wrong)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't know if you're being facetious but ok, sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

I don't know if you're being facetious but ok, sure.

No, that was a compliment, I surely admire and respect your thoughts in that post.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 8, 2016

To test U.S. resolve while giving us the Iranian middle-finger, Tehran launched roaring missile today too.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester
No problem. Wish I had that kind of firebrand clarity...

Edit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-2-2017 by intrptr because: link to post

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm flattered.. I think. I definitely don't think of myself in those terms.

I'm thinking more that I need to take it down a notch or two, take it easier.

And right about now I'm starting to feel guilty about taking up space while being off-topic. I'm weird like that. It's some kind of Swedish psychological issue.

Cheers though!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Iran was an issue decades before Trump. Blaming POTUS for an issue Reagan was dealing with in the 80's is laughable. Come now. As far as $hillary goes, she is a war monger and the military industrial complex had her in their back pocket. Trump is a total jackbag, ftr. I'm not sticking up for him, I'm simply being realistic about the issue.
I'm pretty sure that RUS/US ties are more solid than RUS/Iran with Trump in office. Putin doesn't want to scare away a billionaire from the Russian economy, after all.
The only people who want war are governments, not the people.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I'm pretty much with Iran on that one. The Israeli government can eat a #.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
And still... no missiles... 10 days later.

JT

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join