It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: John McCain, Paul Ryan Funded By George Soros

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
McCain should have been court martialed for all the deaths he caused with his horseplay on the USS Forrestal

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ive suspected this, especially with McCain

A bigger question is what Trillionaire stands behind Soros? Rothschilds?

Yup.

Some people believe Soros is a Rothschild bloodline.

Distant Cousins.

And for interesting info only: Karl Marx's wife was a Rothschild relative.

Makes ya wonder doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I did a lot of research on the Bauers some years ago. They spread their seed all over the place. Yes I would believe it

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Find a fundamental flaw, exploit, profit

Uh, isn't that what all business people do??? At least all big businesses do that, why aren't you calling them evil??

And how the hell can anyone call Ryan a Rhino? He's as right-wing as they come, at least when it comes to taking money away from needy people and shoveling it to the rich.

Because typically businessmen find a flaw in the BUSINESS sector, Soros looks for weak Countries to exploit.

As I said, his homeland has all but barred him there. That should say something about the guy.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What does one do when one loses faith in media, government, and what is told to us? It seems like so much is smoke and mirrors. And, almost everyone around me in normal life is asleep. Smart, ambitious, successful, political, yet asleep.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328.

take your party blinders away and you can clearly see within the last 5 decades the democrsts and republicans are one in the same besides their talk.

this should be an ats entry litmus test.

money always beats political ideals.

it shouldn't be shocking that our highly ethical politicians arent exempt from being influenced by big money over their supposed political ideals.
edit on 44228America/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2017 22:44:38 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yup.

Distant Cousins.

Some crazy stuff. It does make one wonder. At the same time, how could one family be so masterful, if all of the conspiracies true? Unless you want to get into the whole idea of some kind of demonic power.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

McCain should have been court martialed for all the deaths he caused with his horseplay on the USS Forrestal

I agree

haha fun let's do a wet start on an aircraft...oh shlt the heat caused a missile to fire? Oops was someone else.

And yea, he survived captivity for so long. Because he divulged freaking flight patterns. Traitor is the only term to define McCain.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There's no such thing as Liberal Vs. Conservative anymore. It's Establishment Vs. Anti-Establishment, Globalism Vs. Nationalism. Subjugation Vs. Freedom.

The only reason the USA is so far ahead of the world in everything, especially space exploration is because of the Constitution, the piece of paper that keeps people free and un-bowed to a singular monarchy (aka this one world government bull#/Globalists).

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yup.

Distant Cousins.

Some crazy stuff. It does make one wonder. At the same time, how could one family be so masterful, if all of the conspiracies true? Unless you want to get into the whole idea of some kind of demonic power.

I think it may be just that. I did calculations years ago and came uo with 750 Trillion that the Rothschilds family had as a whole. It is a Satanic family, Ashkenazi if I remember that correctly. I hope Im not related. My dad is 1/10th of 1% Ashkenazi per DNA tests

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
BTW, here is a page with a summary data for John McCain showing his fundraising, the top 5 contributors etc for McCain's campaigns. I would like to know who are the "individual/s" who raised $8,573,196 (58%) for McCain.

www.opensecrets.org...

And here is another link showing the individual top contributors who have funded John McCain's campaign in 2008.

Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers.
Merrill Lynch $354,570
JPMorgan Chase & Co $336,605
Citigroup Inc $330,502
Morgan Stanley $264,501
US Government $235,304
Goldman Sachs $234,595
AT&T Inc $211,738
UBS AG $192,593
Wachovia Corp $187,713
Credit Suisse Group $184,603
US Army $177,370
PricewaterhouseCoopers $177,100
Bank of America $163,726
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher $155,746
US Dept of Defense $132,210
FedEx Corp $131,924
Greenberg Traurig LLP $124,187
Lehman Brothers $121,932
Bank of New York Mellon $121,701
Ernst & Young $114,406

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Or perhaps his organizations that are ten times removed from him snuck in some funding to his enemies in small amounts for the day it gets discovered and causes them grief. The dollar amounts are so small that unless they are the tip of an iceberg they don't qualify as influence.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Of course, we all knew this is happening, and has been happening for a long time. But it goes a long way to understand the positions of Senators like McCain who are nothing more than puppets who return "favors" to these individuals and organizations that pay them, or help their campaigns.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Or perhaps his organizations that are ten times removed from him snuck in some funding to his enemies in small amounts for the day it gets discovered and causes them grief. The dollar amounts are so small that unless they are the tip of an iceberg they don't qualify as influence.

George Soros and other globalists like him fund and help individuals like John McCain indirectly as well.

For example, George Soros funds the Brookings Institution, which in turn invites McCain to attend Brookings panels on American foreign policy.

ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATIONS
Brookings Institution: This organization has been involved with a variety of internationalist and state-sponsored programs, including one that aspires to facilitate the establishment of a U.N.-dominated world government. Brookings Fellows have also called for additional global collaboration on trade and banking; the expansion of the Kyoto Protocol; and nationalized health insurance for children. Nine Brookings economists signed a petitionopposing President Bush's tax cuts in 2003.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

edit on 3-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

edit on 3-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The future Treasury Secretary was business partners with George Soros:

Wikipedia
After he left Goldman Sachs in 2002, Mnuchin briefly worked as vice-chairman of hedge fund ESL Investments, that is owned by his Yale roommate Edward Lampert.[18] The following year, he established the company SFM Capital Management together with financier George Soros. Mnuchin founded a hedge fund called Dune Capital Management, named for a spot near his house in the Hamptons, in 2004 with two ex-Goldman partners.[4] After its founding, Mnuchin served as the CEO of the company.[19] The firm invested in at least two Donald Trump projects, the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Honolulu and its namesake in Chicago. Dune Capital Management and other lenders to the skyscraper in Chicago were sued by Trump before a settlement was reached.[20][21]

It seems he's into everyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
McCain is despicable. Remember when we all thought Trump's candidacy was going to be derailed by his comments on McCain? Looks like Trump knew what he was doing after all. Every day I gain more respect for what Trump has done, truly one of the greatest movements in world history.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The contributions listed are only the ones we know about. There are various other streams of revenue that flow into support candidates. Super Pacs is one I think...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

You don't see that as a good thing?

Trump knows the game, knows who he is appointing, and what to watch for.

As of now Trump is the only president in my lifetime (36 years) that actually is sticking to his word for the most part.

Yes, he did indeed sell himself on some impossible promises, but he's keeping the ones he can.

How is that bad?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: PistolPete

You don't see that as a good thing?

No. I don't like the fact people that ran the financial system that brought us to the brink of disaster are given the keys to the country's treasure-chest.

I just think it's funny people that think George Soros is literally the most evil person on the entire planet have no qualms about a guy that worked closely with him being in Trump's cabinet.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

People really believe this nonsense? McCain's Aircraft was struck by a misfired rocket. He had nothing to do with the cause of the accident.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join