It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Really Wants To Smash Donald Trump’s Face Into A Table

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

In an interview with Men’s Journal, Arnold reveals that he once considered flying all the way from California to New York to “smash Trump’s face into a table” after the President tweeted disparagingly about the former California Governor’s opening night Apprentice ratings. Apparently, the once and future actor was almost ready to go through with the plan before reconsidering.

“I said, ‘Let’s sit on it for an hour. I called my assistant and said, ‘I think what we really should do is request a meeting and go back to New York.’ ” He pauses for maximum impact. “And then we just smash his face into the table.”

Of course, logic and decency won out on Arnold’s side of things and he just tweeted a reply to the dig instead. It might be a good thing that the stronger, braver, and more intimidating person in this feud is the one with more self control otherwise there would be a lot of face-smashing-middle-of-the-night-spontaneous-flights from LAX to JFK.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Really Wants To Smash Donald Trump’s Face Into A Table

I think it's hard to defend either side on this issue. Why is the POTUS picking on a Hollywood star?

Do Trump supporters really want to support that? I'm looking forward to hearing their rationale.

Why did Trump bring up the issue at the National Prayer Breakfast? Wouldn't you think that there are an infinite number of things that are more important to pray about than this?

Trump at National Prayer Breakfast: 'Pray for Arnold'

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They wanted a reality TV star, so we get reality TV style drama.

It's a shame that in the year 2017, the President of the U.S. engages in personal battles with irrelevant people over Twitter. One may ask "to what end," but the answer is nowhere to be found.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

It's a shame that in the year 2017, the President of the U.S. engages in personal battles with irrelevant people over Twitter. One may ask "to what end," but the answer is nowhere to be found.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the Governor of California for seven years. I wouldn't call him irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
lol, its all theater. Love both these guys.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Nothing wrong with Trump being happy about his time on his TV show. The only thing that surprised me in the OP's video ... was Arnie's reaction. Honest to God ... I bet Arnie regrets that.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
lol it reminds me of this

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Not here to defend Trump but to lay some knowledge out there for those that are unaware. Arnold has talked before about how he wanted to be not just the President but a dictator. He will be upset that he can't be the president for the rest of his days. Just do some searching for 'arnold dictator' or better 'arnold exposed' and that will give you a look at one reason he was so upset.

I don't care about this non-issue beyond that.

Nobody should ever entertain the idea of him as president. He'd destroy us all.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Celebrity Deathmatch? Should they fight it out? Would Trump supporters care?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I call hot air!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the Governor of California for seven years. I wouldn't call him irrelevant.

Thus proving California is not qualified to vote, if it were put to an educational test that is.

But hey, at least Cali had the governator!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just because Arnold said that in a conversation doesn't mean he would ever do it. Put it this way, if he did, he would be dead, shot by a secret service agent before trumps head hit the table.

We can talk or tweet as long as we never say we are going to kill the president or vice president, if you do, chances are you will be investigated and you might lose a lot of privileges, like returning to the USA if you go to a foreign country. You may leave but not come back.

In the end of the article, Arnold says he would not do it, which means he does not really want to smash Trumps head into a table, that is how I read it, the title is not real on this thread.
edit on 3-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So he is back?

He did tell you all...

member.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The crazy old man aka the POTUS has a mind of a child. What a F****** joke.

The whole world is laughing! Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
S&F for thread title! lol!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

LOL. That would be funny. I can visually see it.

Arnold grabs Trump by the hair and braces himself for that great push forward.
OOOOOHHHHH Trump hits him with an elbow to the sternum. Arnold's face turns pale as he hears the snap.
The last thing Arnie remembers is Trump saying, "You're Fired!".

Oh well. Enough imagining. Come on, back to work you people. We have conspiracies to think about.

edit on 3-2-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Don't fall for it. Donald and Arnold's Twitter war is a publicity stunt done purely for ratings. It's WW Raw type ploy.

edit on 3-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Trump was a bully when he was in high school and he still hasn't grown-up! Bully's enjoy poking fun at people and always think they're better than everyone else. Trump has a lot of childish and narcissistic personality issues which is why the media and many others are attacking him.

You would think at the age of 70, he would be acting mature. I guess when someone is used to getting everything they want while growing-up, they don't learn any hardship lessons that help them become more considerate of others and help them look at situations in a much more mature kind of way.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I agree.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It's all a ploy for ratings.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Don't fall for it. Donald and Arnold's Twitter war is a publicity stunt done purely for ratings. It's WW Raw type ploy.

DING DING DING we have a winner!

It's obvious that was the unintended outcome.

The show will get better ratings for a week or 2 on that tweet alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join