It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Trump Cares

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't think he cares about liberals, or progressives ... or even the Republicans who oppose him.

Remember how he fired the acting AG (funny, I've already forgotten her name)? He could get rid of the people making 'Death Tweets' against him just as fast ... but they're not in his way ... so he doesn't care. I'm not suggesting that he cares about the former acting AG. He showed her he could give one F--- ... and then not be affected by caring once she was gonzo.

He could have Hillary arrested. After all ... she clearly broke the law and could go directly to jail for the rest of her nasty little life ... she's not in his way ... Right now ... he doesn't care.

Trump is one guy. I don't expect him to care about details. He's the President. I expect him to lead. Looks to me like that's the one thing I can put my finger on that he does care about.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Partisan politics,
Good ole boys,
Favors for favors,
Pork projects,

That way of governing has pushed this country to the brink of collapse.
A change is long over do.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

if he actually gets a chance to lead.
maybe there is a method to his madness. everything happening now is special effects... how about let the crazy smart business man run the country the way he was elected to.
then judge him.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That is a great observation. I noticed it when he was running for President. He doesn't give a "blank" about his naysayers. He just wants to do what he thinks is right for America.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

if he actually gets a chance to lead.

He is leading. That's the beauty of it.

People just aren't seeing it happen because of the constant distraction. I think that's the whole point of all these protests. Trump MUST NOT be seen as a guy who immediately puts to shame every past Republican or Democrat President. Both sides are trying to shield us from his early accomplishments.

Things are getting done. If there's any one community I expect to have the ability to peer through layers of veil ... it's ours.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He may not care about you, me, him or her but he definitely cares about America

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We're all going to end up fighting here soon anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
We're all going to end up fighting here soon anyway.

Mmmmmmaybe. I'm trying to focus on something positive at the moment.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh I've long had the sneaking suspicion that Trump is really just playing a (barely) character who vaguely resembles some kind of roguish Republicrat.

I think he is mostly just a windbag front for the neocons (I think Obama was just a more sophisticated model of the same, TBH). But the thing to remember is windbag or not, the office of the POTUS is nothing to sneeze at. There is not a higher concentration of power anywhere on this planet and no matter what you think of him, you should respect that power. Especially this early.

If he turns out to be as much bite as he is bark I wouldn't want to be on his bad side in a few years.
edit on 3-2-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Seems alot of people either have a lapse of memory or it was before they're time.

You all need to look at Reagans term as president.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If you think he cares about leadership then you have no clue what leadership really is. I assume you think it is 95 percent bullying and being bullheaded.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 322017 by Snarl because: nvm ... ignore mode engaged ... permanently

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't think he cares about liberals, or progressives ... or even the Republicans who oppose him.

It's his job as president to care about the people. To care about all americans, whether they be liberal or conservative, black or white, gay or straight. In the end he heads a country of 300+ million people. The issues concern everybody. If Trump doesn't care about anybody then he can't truly lead the country, he can't truly unite the country.

I agree with you though, he doesn't care. You should however.

He could have Hillary arrested. After all ... she clearly broke the law

How many panels have there been now on Hillary's emails and Benghazi? What did the FBI conclude in their investigation?

Hillary ran for president and lost, twice. She's not president, Donald Trump is. I see alot of Trump supporters desperately trying to deflect any attention away from Trump and onto Hillary and Obama. The fact of the matter is they've moved on. It's all on Trump now. Using them as an excuse is no longer valid. It stopped being a valid argument on November 8th.

Trump is one guy. I don't expect him to care about details. He's the President. I expect him to lead.

How can you expect Trump to lead as president if he doesn't care about details? It's his job as president to make the big decisions and newsflash, those decisions will include details. Any decision he makes, he has to consider the impact, he has to consider the details before he makes those decisions. This is common sense. If you think Trump can continue as he is, making rash decisions without thinking and considering the facts behind them, you're outside of reality.

It sounds to me as though you don't care what Trump does, so long as it's in favour of your ideology. Doesn't sound rational to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
On a totally unrelated issue

I wonder if Trumps hair saw it's shadow on groundhogs day

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

LOL ... if he saw the shadow, would he care?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: rickymouse

LOL ... if he saw the shadow, would he care?

It is actually not off topic, it is on Top of his head

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Remember how he fired the acting AG (funny, I've already forgotten her name)? He could get rid of the people making 'Death Tweets' against him just as fast ... but they're not in his way ... so he doesn't care. I'm not suggesting that he cares about the former acting AG. He showed her he could give one F--- ... and then not be affected by caring once she was gonzo.

He could have Hillary arrested. After all ... she clearly broke the law and could go directly to jail for the rest of her nasty little life ... she's not in his way ... Right now ... he doesn't care.

Trump is one guy. I don't expect him to care about details. He's the President. I expect him to lead. Looks to me like that's the one thing I can put my finger on that he does care about.

Cheers

Trump is a narcissistic man-child, perfect dictator material.

The only person he cares about is himself. He has no clue what it means to serve, he has been served by others his whole life.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Don't speak reality to them. Don't waste your time. I have stopped trying to seriously reason with them because I have realized only a few days ago, that Trump sycophants are like children. They are like the that one hard-headed child who insists on skipping down the stairs ungracefully. You cannot pull him aside forcefully because he is not your child... but you, the parent ,watch and you know eventually that child is going to trip, fall and hurt himself so you implore them. You tell them "Stop it Kyle", or you will hurt yourself.

They will not listen. They are so immersed in the euphoria of running up and down. You, the parent have seen the patterns. You have seen other children do the same thing he is doing, ending in their injury but still he refuses to listen. So, you sit back. You do not warn and you allow him to make that mistake. That is what you have to do with Trump sycophants. You do not waste your precious paragraphs on opening their minds to reality of the situation, because the more you do, the more they become entrenched in that false reality.

Instead, you just sit back and let them fall down the steps. You do this by ignoring Trump threads; or if you do offer any attention to it. You offer limited opinions which only gets to the heart of the hypocrisy expressed by his supporters. Extended arguments are a waste. Boycott the threads, but offer your attention to other meaningful events and threads on this site. Soon those die-hard sycophantic threads will turn into unsure threads; littered with a bit of hope. Soon those unsure threads will turn into threads of outrage, and after, they will have seen the reality we have all been trying to warn them about.

But it will not come about through reason. That I am sure of.
edit on 4-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I don't support Trump or anything he does or has so far done that has made headlines.

I don't pay attention to politics much but I have been lately because of the election of Trump.If Clinton won I would not be watching the news because I am generally content and don't care about any nation's political bull.

But I sit here watching the news and people all over the nation and in other nations like London are gathering in large crowds and protesting the "Not" Muslim ban of the 7 nations from coming to the US.

Today, because of this, I am proud to be a citizen of the world today.

Thanks Mr. The Donald Trump!

I heard also the Americans supreme Court blocked his order to ban Muslims from 7 nations from traveling or returning to US.

Good for you America!
edit on 4-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

The judge extended a temporary restraining order against removing lawful permanent residents until next Friday.

Feds Ignored Court Order to Stop Enforcing Trump Immigration Ban, Lawsuit Argues
Virginia is asking a federal court to force Homeland Security to prove it complied with orders to allow lawyers access to detainees.
The Commonwealth of Virginia is asking a federal court to force the federal government to show why it should not be held in contempt for violating the court's orders to stop enforcing President Trump's executive order on immigration.

Meanwhile ...

More than 100K visas revoked following Trump’s immigration ban

Not stuff I'm making up.

I realize the MSM has flooded the "information market" with one lousy judge's opinion. Hooray for Soros!! I don't think it's going to make a difference. Do you?

Breaking News
President Trump vowed Saturday to get his controversial travel ban reinstated after a federal judge struck it down.

“The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!” he thundered.

Trump’s tweets were his first comments on Robart’s decision, which the White House promised to fight in court.

edit on 422017 by Snarl because: Breaking News ... LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join