It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.4 million visa applications were rejected by the Canadian government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Haha will the lefts call Canada racist now or is it only racist when Americans want to control their borders? (Which we have every right to anyways)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
My sister tried to move to Canada to be with her fiance, but after rejected twice aver a few years, they settled in the US.

No criminal record, certified nurse, no debt.

That's nice, but was it an in-demand job or the education necessary for one? That gets priority pickin'. Also, did she have the required minimum savings in the bank? This is called Proof of Funds. Should be something like $15k for a couple, I think. I know when we looked into moving to Canada a few years back, a family of 4 was required to have either $22 or $25 grand in the bank to support themselves in the event of not getting a job or losing one. Several friends have looked into moving up to Canada, too, and were unable to go despite all the other quals being dead-on, they just didn't have the savings required for their family size. Methinks you left this important immigration requirement figure out of your "but my sister!" quip.

Outright moving for sh#s and giggles is a totally different ball of wax than fleeing as refugee.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It so difficult to get my wife into canada it's causing a lot of stress on our marriage.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Really? Seems like they can just waltz into anywhere in Europe.

MY point was Canada of all places is more difficult to get in that the US. Thats it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Already stated what the No Border movement is about. It means let people move away from where they need to for safety... it does not mean don't vet.

The vetting system is obviously being reviewed, since it is the worst in the entire world.

Canada is FAR more thorough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join