It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: rioters at Berkeley were actually "Right wing" agent provocateurs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

It seems any bigot or moron that is anti- feminist/immigrant/black/left/mexican is automatically a right wing hero.

Milo is none of these things. This is another problem with The fascist left. If they don't understand something or they disagree they automatically assigned that person a a label designed it to silence your opponent.

Have you ever heard of the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant? it's current and so far nothing has been paid.

I dare say, some funds might come through now though.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Antifa(s) -- like Anonymous -- is only a collective or "movement" by voluntary association. I was punching Nazi's (people stupid enough to sing punk songs about "white power" and/ or do the retard salute) back in the 1980's -- before Soros was a "thing." Antifascism is a reaction to fascists and dumb wannabe fascists and has existed since the 1930's. Anyone with a room temp IQ and access to google can verify that much for you.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Also, Milo isn't a fascist or a Nazi. He's the right-wing Bill Maher: a loud obnoxious (and sometimes hilarious!) troll. Left-wingers who believe Milo is a nazi are parroting nonsense, same as any right-winger who parrots Fox news (non-Jou) commentators.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If Milo is a Nazi he broke through the ultimate glass ceiling.

First Jewish flaming homosexual who prefers sex with black men in history!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Despite what it looks like by way of how it landed, my post was not directed at you.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: amazing

Sure people could do that, but that's just giving up and letting the rioters and looters win. All people want are for those who are actually protesting to stand up with us against the rioters and looters, and prove they don't approve that way. Prove they are non-violent and stand for decency.

Not just sit there and say, "But it's only a small percent of us, you can't blame all of us, whaaaaa!!!!" These people are rioting, and looting, hurting people and more all in your name, where's your goddamn outrage? It's all partly your fault, because you're not helping stand against them and doing your part to let them know, this is not acceptable and you all don't stand with them.

I'm left wing for the most part, I want to bring sanity back to the left. Stop making excuses and letting this # fly, and join me in denouncing these bastards, and make a pact with the right to in bipartisanship stand together against the crazy loonies on both sides that do this #. Sadly at this point if being honest we have to realize it's us on the left that are doing the worst # at the moment.

Join the just coined, "Normal rational people against crazy lunatics movement"

There are elements in society seeking to undermine us all with these violent protestors, many whom are paid to do so. Help stand against them. Legitimate protests cannot exist or succeed as long as we sit back and allow these violent elements to exist unchallenged.

I hear you and you're not wrong, and i'm independent and voted for Gary Johnson this election (Libertarian). But I stand by...that most protester, just protest. They don't riot or loot or burn things or beat people up. But that vast majority never makes the news. And you do get lot's of people standing up to the protesters and condemning them...but again that doesn't make the news and you don't hear about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Don't think it comes much more "liberal" than UC-Berkley... If it does, I'm not goin' there any time soon.

So now these folks "protesting" are Right wing provocateurs? Then they truly are useful idiots...

(((sigh)))

Truly sad that these fools, irregardless of rightwingness or leftwingness, are so stupid as to play this game. I'd call them ignorant, but ignorance can be combated with education...can't fix stupid.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

We need to find a way to bypass the media blackout then.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That's easy.

Word of mouth. Word spread for a long time without media. Be it electronic or print.

Sure, it takes a bit longer, and can change with the telling, but the basic jist of it still gets around.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
They're clearly the "alt right" of the far the far left...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
It's too late to supress media at this point and good luck transmitting valuable ideas by word of mouth to the masses at this point.. the bell has tolled and when it tolls again who knows?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I find it curious that these black hooded marauders always show up to Milo Yiannopoulos' events. It seems to me he keeps them in tow, ala Steve Bannon.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This isn't fake news, the guy is reporting on rumors that he heard about the violent protestors being conservatives, he admits this is only a rumor. He did report that he saw the people personally and they were wearing strange paramilitary outfits and were not students.

The campus did allow Milo to speak there. The protestors also have the right to protest him speaking there. The violent protestors did not have the right to be violent.

CNN did press him a bit too hard about these rumors that honestly sound like paranoia more than anything of substance. I'll bet they weren't students, but couldn't they be liberals wanting to sneak in and do some damage?
edit on 03pmFri, 03 Feb 2017 22:11:05 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That would make a great craigslist ad.

"Single White Male, Gay, Jew, looking for a handsome black Male partner for Nazi Fun."

I wonder what kind of responses you'd get from that??? They would probably range from one extreme to the other.
edit on 3-2-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I've noticed similar looking groups at almost all the events. They seem to always be running around among the protestors but never doing exactly doing what the protestors are doing.

I wonder if you went through all the videos of these protests if you would be able to find a similar pattern or who's doing what.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BeneGesseritWitch

Who said anything about suppress?

I'd never, ever advocate for that. But I can safely ignore it when I choose to.

Word of mouth works to this day. I don't facebook, or twitter, yet I know what is going on locally because I talk to people in person. It's not, perhaps, used like it once was. That much is certainly true, since electronic/print media is much faster getting it out, but it still works. ...and you can't stop it, or shut it down, that's an impossibility.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Bad choice of words using suppress but anything short of creating new words and evolving linguistically is just going to keep a msm vocabulary chooching they don't lie, they can't lie, but they've pretty much gone full Aes Sedai and don't have to tell you the whole truth before statement. I don't know maybe the left has an alt left?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: smurfy Let's all just tone it down a bit, before something like the national guard starts shooting students...again.

I think it takes a whooooole lot of escalation to go from local police standing around while protesters destroy property and commit assault to 'national guard shooting students'. I think we might be able to keep the discussion rolling along for a while before it reaches that point. Most of us would not be complaining if they just stopped the crimes in progress and left non-offenders alone.

You obviously don't know about the Kent, Ohio shootings then. Four students killed, two of them walking to their classes, and the other two were just onlookers, killed by the national guard. 9 others were injured. Not really that long ago in my time line.
Now if you read my post through re Berkely I said nobody knows exactly what was going on, everybody making assumptions, but there were people there in guises to deliberately escalate things, that much is known.
One person BTW was already shot in Washington at the campus there by a Breibart/Milos/Trump supporter in a 'bizarre' episode if you like, but read up on it, and make your own conclusions.
Just as a footnote, don't think for one minute that American University's are a/political, there is a history going back yonks of political interference of all shades, and also driven by politics and money of course within those universities or, for whatever reason, a bit like Trump threatening to cut off federal funding to Berkely once he looked at the Fox pretty pictures and report on the riots. Of course Trump won't know the whole story like the rest of us, but I don't know that either. So I will wait for the good sources.

As I have said, I do not wish for any bloodshed even to the rioters. I would however like to see the arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

YOu bring up 4 dead at kent. This was a tragedy. But what do you suggest, that the police do nothing in these situations?

When Baltimore was burning, and "protestors" cut the fire trucks hoses, should the police just have let it go. People in the fire be damned right, they need to burn alive because we can't risk a confrontation.

dailycaller.com...

How about when a person who was killed at the Charleston protests? Should the police still not intervene?

www.charlotteobserver.com...

And as for your claim that the Berkely protestors were infiltrated, perhaps true. But they followed directions of the rioters and blocked streets while they looted buildings, and cheered them on wildly. This makes them accessories to that crime. Does that mean they should be shot? No. But they should be arrested, and if they fight back against the cops, they know the risk they run by being involved in this criminal behavior.

We know the left has again and again threatened or used violence to silence conservatives speakers. We know that innocent conservatives were beaten and pepper sprayed by the mob in Berkely, we know they destroyed property, we know that the police told them for hours that they were all violating the law by being there, these facts are undisputed.

So what do you recommend happen? That police constantly stand down, and allow inncoents to be beaten or killed, and millions of dollars of damage to be had?

No I am sorry. The police should throw the book at everyone of these rioters.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I find it curious that these black hooded marauders always show up to Milo Yiannopoulos' events. It seems to me he keeps them in tow, ala Steve Bannon.

Yep, and curious that all of black lives matter protestors were hanging around the Ferguson police. The Ferguson police office must have hired them to riot to make the police force look good.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

This isn't fake news, the guy is reporting on rumors that he heard about the violent protestors being conservatives, he admits this is only a rumor. He did report that he saw the people personally and they were wearing strange paramilitary outfits and were not students.

The campus did allow Milo to speak there. The protestors also have the right to protest him speaking there. The violent protestors did not have the right to be violent.

CNN did press him a bit too hard about these rumors that honestly sound like paranoia more than anything of substance. I'll bet they weren't students, but couldn't they be liberals wanting to sneak in and do some damage?

So thats the new standard for news, reporting rumors. I heard there were rumors about Obama having an affair with a male hooker, perhaps CNN should report that too. Oh wait, the rumors are only allowed when its against conservatives.

And again, why is everyone acting like the most of the protestors were innocent? They were asked by the looters on bullhorns to block the streets so they could break the banks, and they did it (hundreds of them) and cheered wildly as it happened. They knew innocents were being beaten, they were told by the cops that it was unlawful at that time to be there, as the police had too because people were being hurt, and they chose to stay and chant f the police.

These are not innocent people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join