It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump beat the NWO falsehood exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Recent events have proven wrong web commentators like Mike Whitney, Fintan Dunne, Paul Craig Roberts, Alex Jones and many others, even on ATS who were jumping for joy and claiming that Trump beat down the globalist NWO or Trump is not part of or controlled by that powerful deep state clique.

Now that all the love Russia nonsense is out of the way, with the US, UN envoy condemning Russia, we can get back to reality.

Now that Trump is clearly doing the same thing as Obama did and Hillary did we can now stop pretending and deluding ourselves that Trump is something different than the usual Globalist puppets, and just like the conman Obama fooled a whole nation another, more pernicious conman claiming he will help the small guy, has fooled the people again.

In fact, with a GOP NWO flunky in power like George Bush, Trump will be 1000 times worst than Obama and Hillary. The recent challenging and baiting of Iran is another clear proof of the intent of the Trump regime to in-fact amp up NWO plotting and sinister attacks on ME countries.

So we can be assured that despite all the wishful thinking people, the same old powerful clique that controlled Obama and Hillary, is still running the show under Trump

Indeed the globalist NWO is not defeated they just put on a new mask…an uglier one!

edit on 3-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is absolutely part of the gang and has been since they took him under their wing in the 70s. To think otherwise is pretty damn naive.

Same play, different actors. Same audience that's dumb enough not to recognize the same show.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Its all a show Kissenger meets with both Putin and Trump

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think there's some NWO Smackdown! goin' on. Too much kickback from globalist puppets. Should it actually be a true counter-coup and work out, the question of what we would be trading for surely remains to be seen.

Give it a little time still, but I see what you mean. Team Trump may have found there are certain things that can't be changed, "Go work on the economy lad, keep your head on, eh? Our shadow foreign policy is going forward."

So much remains to be seen, but I still have some hope.
edit on 3-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Exposed eh ?

All I read was someones opinion.

Lots of those around here.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No the economic ponzi is on its last legs they need war to continue the us dollar and civil disturbance so the populace demand the fourth reich its all a demented Shakespearean play or video game if you want the modern vernacular.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Fits as good as any, better than most.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Every politician starts his career to help the country, to be a patriotic figure. Solve problems that are today creating other for tomorrow.

One can say in the view of the old it's a change.
We only tend to look materialistic not emotionally.

Outwards not inwards. We all do that ,there are few who really don't do that . Those the ones who are not materialistic or have demands.

One can say build a wall and it will stop the bloodshed and illegal immigration.

Maybe I don't know. Look at Isreal is it safer now?
One thing will be sure that change will come ,will it be good we don't know.

The elite has already pointed out there scapegoat because of his blatant expressions.

In about a year we will find out if it was a fruitful decision made.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Not so sure about that! Considering those on the Progressive left are behaving exactly like their 1% puppet masters have implanted into their minds as to how to behave and believe, I think you might be mistaken.

I honestly do not stick my nose in other countries governments problems too much, just due to the whole people who live in glass houses bit, but I came across a very interesting video of Theresa May OWNING Jeremy Corbyn!

I think if President Trump has done one thing, it is this! People have woke up and snapped out their slumber.

edit on 3-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think we both have a idea what might be Trumps approach to a very big problem . It involves the octopus and how to capture it without killing it .There are slight contradictions in the rhetoric ,and for a good reason . Call it appeasing for now or until you get it under control . He is working to sway as many as he can . He not only needs to get the wright people onboard but also needs to cut the opposition that can only frustrate a job that needs to be done quickly .

Listen to this podcast with Catherine Austin Fitts who is thinking about the old money arm of the octopus . You will probably agree with her in her assessment .
Its not rocket science kids

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, Bannon is still around.
If he disappears soon then you can bet that it is game over.

Trump will fall in line.

Who actually believed any of this Trump stuff was true??

You know that's not the way it works.

Just like Hope and Change.

36% of the voting population has been fooled into believing that they actually had a choice.

As a progressive myself, the reason I protest is because I feel bad for the conservatives who are being tricked into thinking that they "got their guy" in office.

You lost. I've lost before, and we are all loosing again. And probably again.
edit on 3-2-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Exposed eh ?

All I read was someones opinion.

Lots of those around here.

Yeah, tell me about it. On second thought, no, don't, as all that would be is your opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

How noble of you to fight for what you insist the minority wants. /sarc

Midterms can't come fast enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
“We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism.”
Donald J. Trump

I have been fooled many times but this election actually had a candidate that articulated the problem. I intend to wait more than two weeks into his administration to pass judgment.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well i have to say, That was a whole lot of nothing in one thread "starter".

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
WOW! It's going to take me thru into tomorrow reading & watching all that expose content, and following thru on all those definitive links!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah , im preparing myself and bunkering myself in for the next few days in preparation to absorb it all : * )

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So not showing weakness is now considered condemning Russia? And tweeting Iran is now insinuating war, got it..

Still waiting for the 'exposed' part..
edit on 3-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
People still believe a president has real power? Like Trump suddenly came in after an endless procession of puppets and frontmen and turned the whole game on its head? OK...well good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Maybe what is termed the NWO is similar to Hydra cut off one head another appears. Perhaps the cells within in it aim to please their puppet masters by being ruthless and competitive. Maybe the more right wing tentacle is making its moves during this phase of the game.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join