It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MYSTERY - Why Did Bio-Supercomputing Go Dark?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Synchronicity?

Just read an ‘old’ book published in 1997, “Breakthrough” by R.J. Pineiro, a computer engineer. The story is about a small bio-tech start-up - and their bio-chip breakthrough “using proteins to process information, provide enough processing power to put the world’s fastest computer on every desktop, and revolutionize the computer industry” - that ends up “in the center of an international conflict to control their technology.”

Spoiler alert - The CIA buys the protein bio-chip tech from the venture capitalists who took control away from the start-up. The plan was for the (corporate-controlled) government to sit on the tech for 10 to 15 years, and protect US-based corporations’ investments in the ‘new’ silicon chip industry.

In Pineiro’s timeframe, protein bio-chips should have been introduced between 2007 and 2012. But there was a crash in 2008. So now, 20-odd years after “Breakthrough” was published, we’re starting to hear a bit about innovations in protein-based biocomputers… and a lot more about synthetic proteins being created for industry use.

So I wonder: Was Pineiro a visionary, prophet or whistleblower? What else did he know?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Alright. I will admit that I was struggling with the description of “time crystals” (which may have been deceptively named, a misnomer, to create uncertainty around this line of research).

All these years latter I finally have a great overview of “time crystals” and what they mean in a language we can all understand (if you get most fundamental science stuff)…

It may help us try to understand those super taboo topics that would lead us to “magic”….

From Quantamagazine.org:

www.quantamagazine.org...
edit on 1-8-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Typo negative!!

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join