It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Invents Alternative-Fact Massacre To Justify Policy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You do looked stressed out, with all that drinking that you're always doing on here

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: Byrd

Her looks? She looks like a walking corpse! That face is terrifying to behold. I suspect it will go through a lot of changes before long.

But also, to be fair, the mention of this non-existent happening was very brief and listed amongst other things as well. Kinda picky to just latch on to that, but I get it too. Also, I still can't stand her demeanor.

compared to Pelosi, she's smokin' hot

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Society is at the point where the large majority take what is said by their favorite news source as fact. It's not going to change any time soon.

None of it makes any difference until 4 years from now. People may listen and gripe but that is all that happens.

Whether Trump and company do A or don't do A, there is nothing people can do change it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean I see she's taken to Twitter today to throw a strop about it, and she mis-spoke, and it's all the fault of the evil MSM.

But as somebody has already pointed out, this was a planned interview, she knew the questions. She should have been prepared. So either she's lying or totally incompetent. Or both.

Either way, why hasn't she been sacked yet?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

OMG give it a rest. You are clearly using emotions to manipulate opinions

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
a reply to: dawnstar

OMG give it a rest. You are clearly using emotions to manipulate opinions

Sort of exactly what Kellyanne Conway's job appears to be.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As much as I dislike what Kellyanne does and as critical of the administration as I am, I will say that she's got a whole lot on her hands trying to spin all these things at once and quite possibly misspoke.

Amen to that.

I don't think she and Spicer will last a year.

To paraphrase the old Chinese proverb - we truly do live in interesting times.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
How dare you try to be a voice of reason in a sea of bleeding heart Liberal stupidity?

Maybe Trump should setup a Middle Eastern family sponsorship immigration policy?
If every Leftist in America wants refugees here, they can apply to have entire ME families come and live with them, they must be responsible for housing, clothing, feeding them, indoctrinating them to the ways of America...after being here for 3 years with Leftist sponsor families, they will be given citizenship.
I am sure all you guys will be ok with that, after all you guys want them here so badly, you will do anything it takes to have them here right?

I said much the same thing in another thread about the *celebrities* who

whilst receiving awards were in their speech's castigating the immigration

policies.They whom have multi roomed mansions with acres of land (room

for many tents caravans and cabins) How many of them had

taken in at least one single immigrant/refugee

*NIMBY's* (Not In My Back Yard) Every one of them

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: RazorV66
How dare you try to be a voice of reason in a sea of bleeding heart Liberal stupidity?

Maybe Trump should setup a Middle Eastern family sponsorship immigration policy?
If every Leftist in America wants refugees here, they can apply to have entire ME families come and live with them, they must be responsible for housing, clothing, feeding them, indoctrinating them to the ways of America...after being here for 3 years with Leftist sponsor families, they will be given citizenship.
I am sure all you guys will be ok with that, after all you guys want them here so badly, you will do anything it takes to have them here right?

I said much the same thing in another thread about the *celebrities* who

whilst receiving awards were in their speech's castigating the immigration

policies.They whom have multi roomed mansions with acres of land (room

for many tents caravans and cabins) How many of them had

taken in at least one single immigrant/refugee

*NIMBY's* (Not In My Back Yard) Every one of them

Yeah I don't get it, not 1 volunteer. I wonder why that is?
I don't put any stock in what those "celebrities" have to say, they are so far out of touch with reality they will never make it back.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"Wag the Dog" remake starring Kellyanne Conway.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Now she's tweeting that she "misspoke" and meant Bowling Green Terrorists.

I actually believe that.

If she had a history of being honest, I would agree with that statement.

But since she doesn't, and because of the alternative facts statement, I don't believe that statement.

She couldn't have thought she could make up a massacre and get away with it.

I'm not so sure about that...The administration has made up a lot of damned things.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

you mean what it has always been? Can you even tell me when the last time a politician or government worker didn't use that strategy? It's nothing new, and definitely needs to stop.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging
and clearly the emotion of fear has been purposely driven up for quite some time by those who seek to make war and kill innocents.
at least the emotion I am tugging on is compassion.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So, she said massacre instead of terrorist. She was not promoting alternative facts.

Fact is that there were terrorists arrested from Bowling Green. Iraqi nationals. Refugees. They were arrested. Serving time. I think that is what we should be concerned with. Preventing another terror act on US soil or supporting terror overseas cannot be allowed to happen. We do not need to be a safe breeding ground.

Now, alternative facts... how Obama saying he had visited 57 states during his campaign. That is scary. He was our leader for 8 years and he said there are 57 states before he was even elected. I guess his was a slip up but hers is not, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"But Obama".....LAME
Try again.

This is troubleing..so going out of her way here: "Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered"
edit on 3-2-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I did not say but Obama. I was providing a true alternative fact. A fact it is amazing we lasted as long as we did. Remember Johnson and Aleppo? He was crucified in the media.

So answer one question - Were there terrorists found, arrested and charged in Bowling Green?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Painterz

I think Trump picked her for her looks ... it certainly wasn't for her depth of knowledge.

He must be into the "leather Muppet" look then. Or did he pick her twenty years ago?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here for anyone who might be interested...

and this one

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, she said massacre instead of terrorist. She was not promoting alternative facts.

She meant these guys were "the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorist"?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes,Johnson hurt himself there..too bad, you guy's need a strong 3rd option.
I remember the 57 state thing..he got called on it..was he using that incorrect statement to implement/justify draconian measures?

As I understand in Bowling Green, they did get 2 who were planning on shipping weapons..I have not heard they were attacking anyone on U.S. soil.
edit on 3-2-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join