It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1% of the Trump Presidency is now over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Like the title says, we're 1% through his presidency now. 99% to go.

If you don't like Trump and see nothing redeeming in him, all you have to do is repeat what you've done since his inauguration another 99 times and it will all be over.

If you're skeptical but want to give him a chance, remember that 1% isn't really enough time to do anything. Give him his first 100 days to deal with campaign promises and get his feet wet. Then give him another 100 days to be himself. At that point he'll be 14% or 1/7 done and he'll have actions to fairly judge him by.

If you're a fan of his, remember that all good things come to an end and that the pendulum always swings. Try to be civil towards people, because you're 1% of the way to the situation potentially reversing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No, going by your math, .5% is done and you only have to do that another 198 times.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

trump-meter.com...
Not Yet Started: 80/102
In Progress: 10/102
Compromise: 0/102
Completed: 12/102
Broken: 0/102

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

But, but, but, does he really have to go...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I know this thread must have triggered a lot of people lol... Great post

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
No, going by your math, .5% is done and you only have to do that another 198 times.

I'm assuming he's going to be a 1 term President, not due to any accomplishments or lack of, whichever it may be, but rather due to age. Bill Clinton, W Bush, and Trump are all about the same age. I'm pretty sure the next generation wants their shot to lead.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

that`s right the pendulum does swing and it swung to far to the extremist left now it will swing far to the extremist right because the universe demands balance.
it`s better to have the pendulum not swing at all that way we will always be In the middle between 2 extremes.
The pendulum is swinging now and there`s no stopping it ,because as I have said the universe demands balance, the only way to have stopped it from swinging so wildly is to have not pushed at all, but we did push it to extremes and now we have to deal with the consequences of what we have done.

the wiseman knows this, the fool thinks he can stop the pendulum from swinging by pulling it further in the opposite direction.

edit on 2-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Counting down the days now.. Jeez.. some people should get a life..
edit on 2/2/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well said.
I vote we give him one hundred days and then call out the Republican Congress to dump him as he has served his purpose.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

that`s right the pendulum does swing and it swung to far to the extremist left now it will swing far to the extremist right because the universe demands balance.
it`s better to have the pendulum not swing at all that way we will always be In the middle between 2 extremes.
The pendulum is swinging now and there`s no stopping it ,because as I have said the universe demands balance, the only way to have stopped it from swinging so wildly is to have not pushed at all, but we did push it to extremes and now we have to deal with the consequences of what we have done.

the wiseman knows this, the fool thinks he can stop the pendulum from swinging by pulling it further in the opposite direction.

So you are making the case that Trump is in some manner an Avatar of Universal Cosmic Karma?

edit on 28America/ChicagoThu, 02 Feb 2017 23:58:32 -0600Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:58:32 -060017022017-02-02T23:58:32-06:001100000058 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't think Trump will be running for the second term. He will be so sick of the liberal Democrats by then he will want to leave the country. Before he goes he will be passing a law that says anyone threatening any government official on social media or where there is evidence they did so from any means, they can go to prison for life.

I can definitely see every single congressman will vote to accept this law. Except maybe Pelosi.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hmmmm....You must be forgetting his SECOND TERM

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway

Hmmmm....You must be forgetting his SECOND TERM

I genuinely hope not. I don't care if Trump is a great President or not, even if he's the best we've ever had I want him to be a 1 term President. Every President in my lifetime with the exception of Bush was a 2 term President and really, that was Bush's 3rd term. I would like to go back to a time where the office changes a bit more frequently.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It is more stable for the nation if the president does not change too often. 8 years is good enough, though I would have liked 5 year terms more or even do away with the 22nd amendment. There's a reason the founders didn't impose a term limit.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
College math major.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
College math major.

A Presidency is 1461 days long. 1% of that is 14-15 days depending on how you're rounding. Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20th. That was 15 days ago.

Tick tock goes the clock. 1% down until he gives up the crown.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So? Every president serves the financial and corporate elites. It doesn't matter who the president is. The republic runs in terms of 4 years.

new topics

top topics

join