It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Course This is the New Drumbeat (Same Old Boss)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So, gee whiz, you wonder? Party of Outrage. Been hearing it all my life. How actually promoting yourself should bring you guilt, society is less than perfect, money is the root of all evil, seeking excellence is wasted time, and the Forefathers were just greedy slave owners.

www.usnews.com...

Let's just forget that the original slave owners started in middle Africa......just looking for Capitalism from Humans.

So flippin' sick of the drumbeat that being away from it actually brings me comfort.

So what does that mean? I'm just inviting the less-than-happy to get more in my face. Well all I gotta say is, "See you later. Jackasses."

When the "other choice" made Richard Nixon look like a Cub Scout, and we had no choice but to pick Trump (who I actually like). So now I've got to hear from the 25 million fake votes through the mouth of the Biggest Hater, George Soros.

May the man rot in hell.

Umm......Thoughts?

P.S. Dire Straits has always Kicked Ass

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The emotional charge was a little distracting, so I'm not sure if I really understood your point.

What I do know is that I'm happy with Trump so far, as well as his cabinet. I love watching Spicer fight with the media, poor guy.

I'm very interested in seeing the results of their voting fraud investigation. I'm worried they won't publish anything due to it being insubstantial, but hopefully that's just my own insecurities speaking.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No idea what you're talking about.

Dire Straits does indeed rock though.

join