It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Reports: White Supremacists Have Infiltrated Law Enforcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

You don't see a problem with white supremacists in police departments?

We are so going backwards.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Those sneaky white supremacists.

What if they're so clever that they're actually black?

These people gotta realize that cops have their own individual beliefs, personalities, biases...

You can vet your pet, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The fbi wasted that money.

Anyone that's been around the block could have told them that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is not news. White supremacy has been present for decades in law enforcement. They're only using it now for agenda purposes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If there are genuine nazis in the police department they should be rooted out and expelled, but I have my doubt and this is looking like the now typical anti-white fear mongering. How are you going to find which white people are "white nationalists"? How are you going to find the black and brown supremacists, or do you even care? If you don't, then maybe you should check out the much more overwhelming numbers of black and brown supremacists in the country compared to white.

originally posted by: Annee

We are so going backwards.

If we are its thanks to people like you.
edit on 2-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I also have to laugh and shake my head at anyone who doesn't see the manipulative nature of this. From the OP's article:

The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Look at what they did there...
"militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists"
They sandwiched the Neo-Nazi/Aryan idiots who are rightly feared and despised by citizens WHO THEY TRULY POSE A THREAT TO between two classifications of "extremists" who simply dislike, distrust, and philosophically threaten the federal government. WTF is that!?!? An enemy of the US government is not automatically my enemy... or should most of us be heading out to places like Berkley campus with our sidearms to start mowing down those folks making such a fuss over how much they hate the current government? It would seem they're a threat under this report...

Sovereign citizens have killed active duty police officers, and militia extremists have been involved with domestic terror attacks like the OKC bombing. McVeigh was involved with militias.

Just one example:

Mr. McVeigh apparently spent his time in Michigan and Arizona in the last couple of years. The owner of the Arizona trailer park said he saw Mr. McVeigh late last summer or early fall. And a member of the Michigan Militia said Mr. McVeigh attended a meeting of the group in Jackson, Mich., last January, when speakers talked of action against the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, one of the main Federal agencies at the Waco siege.

link

In any case the lines between all three groups mentioned are blurred, and many people belong to one, two, or all three. The anti-government sentiment you mentioned is attractive to all three groups, and is a singular common thread. This common thread causes them to mix and mingle from my own personal experience, influencing and recruiting one another.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join