It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Reports: White Supremacists Have Infiltrated Law Enforcement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

The thing is, cops have cameras, partners, bosses, and are open to increasing public scrutiny.

It really isn't hard to spot a cop with supremacist ideology.

It is evident by their actions in short order. The real question, with so many being involved in the process of reviewing the day to day dealings of police officers, why does it usually take a citizen to raise a red flag?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Kind of what people have been saying all along. The system needs to be cleansed from the bottom up... like an enema.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't know about trusting everything The Intercept puts out there. Haven't they been caught a time or two printing things that were false or hyped or misrepresented? I seem to recall some scandal involving them.

I think white supremacy is going to be the next tactical meme the Left starts using. If one thing doesn't work, they go onto the next lie or accusation.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't know. The article/reports didn't say. But if they were, shouldn't we be against them as well? And pretty much any kind of supremacy? Can we just make a blanket rule that if it a group can be defined as ______ Supremacy then we're against it?

I guess my point is that this is a lot of bunk. Fear-mongering to justify a certain narrative.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, this isn't about brown supremacists, it's about the whites ones. So instead of deflecting, let's stick to the OP's topic. Wanna talk about the FBI's report on brown supremacy then make your own thread.

Part of the reason you have a problem with one, is because you ignore and even promote the other. You're basically recruiting for all the supremacists.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I also have to laugh and shake my head at anyone who doesn't see the manipulative nature of this. From the OP's article:

The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Look at what they did there...
"militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists"
They sandwiched the Neo-Nazi/Aryan idiots who are rightly feared and despised by citizens WHO THEY TRULY POSE A THREAT TO between two classifications of "extremists" who simply dislike, distrust, and philosophically threaten the federal government. WTF is that!?!? An enemy of the US government is not automatically my enemy... or should most of us be heading out to places like Berkley campus with our sidearms to start mowing down those folks making such a fuss over how much they hate the current government? It would seem they're a threat under this report...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Kind of what people have been saying all along. The system needs to be cleansed from the bottom up... like an enema.

Weeeeellll.... technically speaking the "bottom" of the system is the criminal, himself. Without the criminals, there's no need for law enforcement to begin with. Thus, I agree... time for an enema!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
ethnically cleansed oh, yes?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

An enemy of the US government is not automatically my enemy

If they are an enemy of the US government, should they be in a position of power to enforce it's laws on the streets?
edit on 2-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would bet this FBI internal intelligence assessment only applies to .02 % percent of law enforcement recruiting white supremacist. the group they speak of is probably only 2 or 3 people.... it's that or propaganda BS / fake news.

Like white supremacist groups are rushing to be in law enforcement, that is pretty laughable..... sounds like liberal BS!

edit on 2-2-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If they are an enemy of the US government, should they be in a position of power to enforce it's laws on the streets?

If they're local LEO, absolutely. To my knowledge, state and local police do not take any oath with respect to federal individuals or policies. An enemy of the US Constitution would be something else entirely, but the US government isn't the US Constitution in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I also have to laugh and shake my head at anyone who doesn't see the manipulative nature of this. From the OP's article:

The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Look at what they did there...
"militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists"
They sandwiched the Neo-Nazi/Aryan idiots who are rightly feared and despised by citizens WHO THEY TRULY POSE A THREAT TO between two classifications of "extremists" who simply dislike, distrust, and philosophically threaten the federal government. WTF is that!?!? An enemy of the US government is not automatically my enemy... or should most of us be heading out to places like Berkley campus with our sidearms to start mowing down those folks making such a fuss over how much they hate the current government? It would seem they're a threat under this report...

Too many people just read and don't really "see" what they are reading and how it was presented for them to ingest and digest.

Tricky!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Like white supremacist groups are rushing to be in law enforcement is pretty laughable..... sounds like liberal BS!

About as laughable as some moron strapping a bomb to himself and praising god before he kills himself and as many as he can around him.

Laughable, sad and yet it still happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If they're local LEO, absolutely. To my knowledge, state and local police do not take any oath with respect to federal individuals or policies. An enemy of the US Constitution would be something else entirely, but the US government isn't the US Constitution in any way, shape, or form.

It depends on their oath?

So your ok with enemies of the government, including potential supremacists, patrolling the streets and expect their actions to be completely unbiased and just, and in compliance with all laws/regulations?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What you ought to assume is that I am asking a real question about a statement that you made.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Cleansed like your colon, with an enema... like I said.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

About as laughable as some moron strapping a bomb to himself and praising god before he kills himself and as many as he can around him.

yeah but... white supremacist groups rushing to be in law enforcement is probably a unrealistic lib fairy tale.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It depends on their oath?

So your ok with enemies of the government, including potential supremacists, patrolling the streets and expect their actions to be completely unbiased and just, and in compliance with all laws/regulations?

No, I'm not OK with supremacists in uniform, and you know damn well I didn't say that. I am, however, fine with some of the folks the government has called their "enemies" in uniform serving their communities. These include sovereign citizens and militia members.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

yeah but... white supremacist groups rushing to be in law enforcement is probably a unrealistic lib fairy tale.

Only in Hollywood tv shows like Banshee.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No, I'm not OK with supremacists in uniform, and you know damn well I didn't say that.

I would hope not and that is why that was is the form of a question. Let me ask another, if I may.

I am, however, fine with some of the folks the government has called their "enemies" in uniform serving their communities. These include sovereign citizens and militia members.

What about Muslims that may be deemed an "enemy" of the US government, for whatever reason?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join