It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump asks to ‘Pray for Arnold’ over ‘Apprentice’ ratings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hes is trolling on twitter, real life, oh man, hes like biff tannen.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I doubt any of them are as smart or successful with as much influence and clout as Trump. It's a good thing becoming president doesn't only require one redeeming trait.

But what do I know...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
From the article in the OP:

“Thank you as well to senator chaplain Barry Black for his moving words,” he said. “I don’t know, chaplain, whether that’s an appointed position? Is that an appointed position? I don’t know if you’re Democrat or Republican, but I’m appointing you for another year. The hell with it.”

To many, especially the religious leaders in the room, “hell” is a swear word.

He's just so incredibly fascinating. Every ten minutes there's either a contrived controversy or legitimate geopolitical #-up.

When I read "the hell with it", I heard it in Harry Doyle's voice from the movie Major League.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Trump is an epic embarrassment on so many levels. I do like Arnold's response though.

But what kind of idiot egomaniac says stuff like that to a room full of people like that??? What a f*cking clown.

I can understand the people who support this behavior simply out of spite and hatred for the left. Because they're just petty and getting off on other peoples misery. But anyone who's not an immature baby throwing a tantrum should be embarrassed as hell that this is the leader of the US.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I doubt any of them are as smart or successful with as much influence and clout as Trump. It's a good thing becoming president doesn't only require one redeeming trait.

But what do I know...

Smarts..?? hell yeah, define successful, I mean non got a kool 2 mil from daddy to start out..plus whatever their daddies past on after they croaked .but many of them did quite well for themselves based off their start in life, however that said , their views on politics would be murderous if they gained power of a president.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anybody who truly thinks this man is a Christian needs help.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

There is no telling the skullduggery the Republican elite will come up with next. This 'feud' between Trump and Schwarzenegger is an interesting one for conspiracy theorists.

For those too young to remember, there was a time when Schwarzenegger was somewhat of a popular interest as a potential potus candidate. To that end there were a couple of bills put forth in the congress to change Article Two of the Constitution by Republican Congressmen. Sensenbrenner I think

Another was by Orrin Hatch who put forth a bill to the same end, though Hatch denied that it was specifically designed for Schwarzenegger.

The conspiratorial nature of it all is just to easy. First, ABC, a known tool of the establishment, puts Trump on as a boss who was cheered when he fired people with a harshness while Americans were being fired left and right, then when that notoriety helped him to political fame, his replacement on that program is Schwarzenegger.

So, should Trumps popularity wane among his followers and the Republicans find it necessary to replace him with someone other than Pence, Schwarzenegger could be an interestingly popular replacement.

Though he jokes about 'trading jobs', I wonder that there might not be some real consideration of the possibility in Schwarzenegger's mind. With all the back log of Republican bills that Trump is signing, many of which he can barely read, would it be to far fetched for one of these bills to be snuck under his pen and allow Schwarzenegger access to either potus or vice posus?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

According to you leftists uneducated means stupid. Thats how disconnected you people are. Sociopaths can't handle social situations. Don't make these false accusations.

Y'all always fall for this stuff. FAIL
edit on 2-2-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Atheist and state worshippers criticizing what people pray about. Rich.

If obama made a similar joke about Jayz it would have been a hoot. Trevor Noah would have done a piece on how relatable obama is, Chris mathews would have got another tingle up his leg.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He also talked about the election, mused on the political background of the attendees and wondered aloud if they had appointed positions or not depending on who they voted for.

And yesterday he threatened UCLA at Berkley with holding back federal funding because the students protested a Breitbart representative speaking there. Not the college, they invited the guy. The students protested and the school gets threatened with defunding. They're prohibiting free speech apparently...
And of course we're preparing for the second Mexican American war along with a conflict with Iran and who knows ...next week Australia...

And it's not even the end of week two.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

What's "rich" is the fact that you and the believers should be the ones embarrassed by this but your partisan politics have taken over your faith at this point.

Because you're right that all us atheists find all your praying to be pointless already and non of it matters to us. But the fact that even we know you shouldn't be praying for Ratings or joking about it to attack someone else while all you support it is certainly a 180 from the usual.

But hey, you're right, who are we to say anything about it. Go right ahead and make a joke of you're Religious Practice for all we care. Hell, I see it as a step in the right direction actually. Maybe you'll all start to realize just how much of a joke it really is one of these days for real.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

But what do I know...

He was so smart that he made sure to have a rich father. And his influence comes from his political status, as it does for any politician.

There are no unique or extraordinary traits he brings to the table that Arnold (and likely Spider's uncles) doesn't have. None that are positive, anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think after the next for years my face is going to have a permanent hand print on it from all the face palms I do on a regular basis these days.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Keep telling yourself that.
He's just joking, he's just joking ,he's just joking...

Until there's a mushroom cloud over your house that is.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Here's another Trumpism:

"Frederick Douglass is being recognized more and more lately I notice" - Donald Jeoffery Trump while remarking about Black History month.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

No of course not. But that's not really the point of what he said either. Jesus wept.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah because he's still twelve in his head. The baby man.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I love how in that black history month meeting he sounds like a 4th grader who missed his book report and is BSing his way through his presentation. It's hilarious. He has got it down even to the style of speech.
edit on 2-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
He is the Barney Fife of US presidents.

I hope he also keeps his bullet in his pocket.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

His knowledge of history is rivaled only by his exceptional skills with numbers....or spelling...or geography...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join