It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Trump Pastor: Chicago Gang Leaders Want to Work With POTUS on Crime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I find it hard to believe gang members are reaching out.
Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

Maybe they needed 'an excuse' to turn things around. Surely no one likes living in the constant shadow of death.
I'm going to be optimistic. Let Trump try, and I will be hoping for success.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think a lot of people or skeptical and I am seeing how they can be. We have had nothing but lip service from politicians for the decades now. But so far Trump has delivered on everything he said he would do. I see no reason to doubt him on this. He said he is willing to work with the Intercity communities to help make them better places to live but the violence has to stop. I take him at his word on it. Perhaps these guys do too

Totally agree. They have seen him keep his word one by one. That alone gives hope. Seems a few haven't given up on theirself.
For some of these young men it is join a gang if you are to survive. They have had no hope for generations. What is left for them if the rest of the country gives up...as I am sure many believe it already has. They have a need to be a priority.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think I guessed right.
Some gangs probably want the government to wipe out rival gangs.
They figure that if they cooperate with the government, they might be on the inside enough to protect their own turf while directing law enforcement to wipe out rivals.

If you want to see the scary truth, read this:
Street Gangs – Chicago Style

As I have been looking at the phenomenon of street gangs in urban areas of our nation, there is none quite as unique as Chicago. The “Windy City” has a myriad of large size gangs. The structure is “tight” and there are so many large gangs that they have two distinct alliances. The Folk Nation and the People Nation are two rival alliances. Amongst the Folk Nation are the Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Imperial Gangsters, Insane Deuces, La Raza, Latin Disciples, Latin Dragons, Latin Eagles, Orchestra Albany, Party People, Spanish Cobras, Satan Disciples and Two Six. The People Nation includes the Black P-Stones, Conservative Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers, Gaylords, Latin Brothers, Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Latin Pachucos, Mafia Insane Vice Lords, Travelling Vice Lords and the Undertaker Vice Lords. The Black Gangsters, Black Souls, Lynchmen Sercaun Gangsters and Molotov Mafia are large gangs with no alliance.

This article then goes on to describe the structure of gangs and their associated turfs.

Then check this out:

Perhaps the most notorious gang is the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation, commonly known as Black P. Stone. It was originally called the Blackstone Rangers. The founders, Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston started the group while they were being detained in a juvenile facility. Youth was their focus until the 1960’s when they evolved into a very violent and feared entity. They renamed themselves the Black P. Stone Nation and became efficient in drug trafficking.

This gang could be very sly. They convinced the Nixon Administration (1972) to award them a grant from the US Department of Commerce for $927,000. President Nixon touted it as his implementation of capitalism into our blighted urban areas. When it was found out that the gang bought weapons and ammunition with much of the money, Jeff Fort went off to prison.

I think Trump should be very careful when making deals with these gangs.

edit on 2/1/17 by BlueAjah because: edit

edit on 2/1/17 by BlueAjah because: link

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think I guessed right.
Some gangs probably want the government to wipe out rival gangs.
They figure that if they cooperate with the government, they might be on the inside enough to protect their own turf while directing law enforcement to wipe out rivals.

If you want to see the scary truth, read this:
Street Gangs – Chicago Style

As I have been looking at the phenomenon of street gangs in urban areas of our nation, there is none quite as unique as Chicago. The “Windy City” has a myriad of large size gangs. The structure is “tight” and there are so many large gangs that they have two distinct alliances. The Folk Nation and the People Nation are two rival alliances. Amongst the Folk Nation are the Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Imperial Gangsters, Insane Deuces, La Raza, Latin Disciples, Latin Dragons, Latin Eagles, Orchestra Albany, Party People, Spanish Cobras, Satan Disciples and Two Six. The People Nation includes the Black P-Stones, Conservative Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers, Gaylords, Latin Brothers, Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Latin Pachucos, Mafia Insane Vice Lords, Travelling Vice Lords and the Undertaker Vice Lords. The Black Gangsters, Black Souls, Lynchmen Sercaun Gangsters and Molotov Mafia are large gangs with no alliance.

This article then goes on to describe the structure of gangs and their associated turfs.

Then check this out:

Perhaps the most notorious gang is the Almighty Black P. Stone Nation, commonly known as Black P. Stone. It was originally called the Blackstone Rangers. The founders, Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston started the group while they were being detained in a juvenile facility. Youth was their focus until the 1960’s when they evolved into a very violent and feared entity. They renamed themselves the Black P. Stone Nation and became efficient in drug trafficking.

This gang could be very sly. They convinced the Nixon Administration (1972) to award them a grant from the US Department of Commerce for $927,000. President Nixon touted it as his implementation of capitalism into our blighted urban areas. When it was found out that the gang bought weapons and ammunition with much of the money, Jeff Fort went off to prison.

I think Trump should be very careful when making deals with these gangs.

I think you may have guessed right, too. Very interesting material.

I think Trump better be very careful trusting certain "Reverends" as well. Sometimes the worst hide behind their robes. (Look at Jeremiah Wright!...and others.)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I would imagine that the Trump Admin will be aware of any and all possibilities. Trump is no fool, and will walk away if any sign of shenanigans arises.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well, that certainly gives one pause to think again.

I have no doubt that before gangs can be cleaned up the CPD must be cleaned out. I believe they are as corrupt as the gangs and complicit. Maybe getting help from the deep state as well.

I posted a video last summer of an ex gang member telling how on two separate occasions he found a box of guns in the alley. He said they were guns you couldn't legally buy in Chicago. At the time of the video he had gone straight for several years.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Pro-Trump Pastor: Chicago Gang Leaders Want to Work With POTUS on Crime

White liberals are gonna hate this

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I'm not a gang expert, but from what I know from people I know who know them (if that makes sense)...
I am going to make a guess regarding what happened here:

I think that the gang leaders that want to work with Trump are the "American" gangs.
I think that they want Trump to clean out the gangs that are mostly illegals immigrants.

This would not only reduce violence, but it would give the American gangs the monopoly over the organized crime.
They are probably in turf wars with Mexican gangs.

Boom.

This is what i'm thinking.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm so glad there are no longer any "real" criminals. You should know, you claim to reside in or near Phoenix, the organized stalking and surveillance is strong, they can literally see into the future, there is no such thing as random crime. Just crime allowed to occur.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

As a reactionary conservative, just how do you know the politics of gang warfare? I didn't know conservatives had lowriders and tats, lift weights, and breed pitbulls.

Everyone is living in fantasy land, fantasy island, OJ land, most people are part of the organized stalking system including "illegals".

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is just a bunch of Democrats trying to be sneaky. What does every democrat want? Funding! How are you going to get money to play with if are dealing with a Republican businessman president?
Lie through your teeth by saying we know exactly how to stop the violence in "our" community, but we don't have the resources......
Now the real question is- do they really think Trump is stupid enough to give funds blindly a bunch of gangbangers?
Nope. He will hopefully tell them if you need money, I need results. So let's do this on a reward system much like an earnest money check when you buy a home you know, to prove your serious about it.
Make em clean up their own mess before you pay, otherwise nothing will happen.
People in the hood know damn well who the good guys are, and who the bad guys are- it's just getting together and stopping the stereotypical hood protecting hood problem.
You want safe streets? Get rid of the scum you cover for on a daily basis by not cooperating with police.
Speak up to the police and they will a rest the bastards that shoot up playgrounds and funerals.
Why is it that Noone will talk to the police, yet everytime theirs a news camera around they holler and scream about needing someone to fix their problems?
Clean up your own mess you made- and quit trying to scam taxpayers for sh%t your not gonna do.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'll take this with a grain of salt. If it happens, this will be wonderful!

But, you gotta realize there's too much money being made in organ harvesting. With approximately 800 lives snuffed out just last year, over 2500 lives were saved by "donated" organs. Chicago will probably be allowed to continue the carnage...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Change of business model maybe where you don't kill off your competition but have a superior product for the customer!!!

Probably not.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
granting sanction to gangsters in an effort to reduce body count and bolster the economy...talk about giving the bad guys what they want. i wouldnt call it progress, more like diplomatic reprieve. on the other hand its hard to kill the queen without letting the rest of those rabid bees wander around aimlessly causing destruction. I guess if you cant eradicate chaos, you better at least steer it. time will tell.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
granting sanction to gangsters in an effort to reduce body count and bolster the economy...talk about giving the bad guys what they want. i wouldnt call it progress, more like diplomatic reprieve. on the other hand its hard to kill the queen without letting the rest of those rabid bees wander around aimlessly causing destruction. I guess if you cant eradicate chaos, you better at least steer it. time will tell.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Oh noez this super villain gangs, all super smart plotting to off there competition but fail to consider 1 teeny tiny thing, when there is only 1 ant left it's pretty easy to aim sushine through a lense and fry it.

The only thing gangs really understand is there is only so many seats at the table and it will be negotiate or die in time, chicago is too small for an emboldened police force with the backing of the president not to exterminate the roaches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join