It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Trump Pastor: Chicago Gang Leaders Want to Work With POTUS on Crime

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here we have black leaders and gang leaders pledging to work with President Trump to reduce violence....

Rev. Darrell Scott, a megachurch pastor from Cleveland Heights, Ohio, said that top Chicago gang members reached out to him and want to work with President Donald Trump to combat violence in the Windy City.

Scott said during a meeting between several black leaders and President Trump those gang leaders "believe in this administration" and the president's stated mission to reduce the violence-related body count in inner cities.

insider.foxnews.com...

I would imagine that Dem leadership's heads are spinning right now. The Donald already is moving with dizzying speed on his promises, and if he can manage to get this under his belt he may win over tons of black voters. It ain't looking good for the libs

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Here we have black leaders and gang leaders pledging to work with President Trump to reduce violence....

Rev. Darrell Scott, a megachurch pastor from Cleveland Heights, Ohio, said that top Chicago gang members reached out to him and want to work with President Donald Trump to combat violence in the Windy City.

Scott said during a meeting between several black leaders and President Trump those gang leaders "believe in this administration" and the president's stated mission to reduce the violence-related body count in inner cities.

insider.foxnews.com...

I would imagine that Dem leadership's heads are spinning right now. The Donald already is moving with dizzying speed on his promises, and if he can manage to get this under his belt he may win over tons of black voters. It ain't looking good for the libs

Here is the turning point where black Americans will start voting republican again. This is great news. I've been listening to some urban radio stations and talk shows and they've haven't been convinced trump was serious bc they've felt that ray lewis, Jim brown , MLK III and Kanye were just just a show. They want trump to meet with real n****s. We'll here we go.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sounds like BS of course. But really half of it could save lives.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Is this real? This is great, if real. I can't imagine this.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

This could be a turning point right here. If Trump is sincere and these gang leaders are sincere there could be an agreement reached. Perhaps Trump come to an agreement with them that they police themselves someone to help reduce crime and violence and death and Trump will do what he can to help their communities. It could be a beautiful deal that can benefit both parties and the rest of America

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

They hate you..

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gription

They?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If this is true, the Al Sharptons of the black community are not going to like this. They cannot afford a happy healthy prosperous inner city....it will cut into their gig. Afterall, they have a "good" thing going for themselves and their various "non-profits".

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gription

They hate you..

WTF does that even mean?

Do you want a war?

I hate gang bangers, but if they have wizened up enough to free themselves from the Democratic Plantation and have a discussion?

Well lets move forward shall we?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This doesn't exactly play into the hands of the Democrats that hope to see racist, homophobe, nazi, Islamophobe Trump fail.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes, y7ou caught me pants down. They are respible.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Gang leaders want to work with Trump. Trump being a guy who's mentioned increasing the strength and number of police in the police force in the inner cities, and who has already shown a penchant towards weeding out corruption in government agencies.

Gee I wonder why they want to work with him. I'm thinking self preservation might be a reason worth consideration. The writing is on the wall.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Was logging on to see if this had been posted.

The sentences below struck most. Very telling of where the Dems are going, esp if Trump follows thru.

This is from Scotts conversation with Trump

“They want to work with this administration,” Scott responded.

“They reached out. I didn’t reach out to them. They believe in this administration. They didn’t believe in the prior administration,” he said.

“They told me this out of their mouth. They see hope with you.”

American Mirror

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I bet the GANG LEADERS are sincere about working with him. Last thing they need is FBI raiding their club houses and hauling their asses in.

I think it's great and that it's good news that black community is reaching out to him and President Trump seems sincere on helping the community but really folks... The gangs(organized criminals) are the problem here. We don't need to "work" with them(gangs) they need to be investigated and justice needs to be served.

Edit to add: this isn't the little rascals we're talking about about here.
edit on 1-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

As I recall, they wanted to know how they could help reduce the violence so gov can come in and help them in the cities.

Doubt all gangs were there. And yes they are hard core, but they also see an opportunity for their families in their community. Could be a turning point for some of them. First, they need a plan.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is being reported on other news sites as well.

Maybe they have been looking for a reason to give up the violence? I hope they will get the encouragement they need.
This would be wonderful.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

They see an opportunity to claim turf.... Lay low help the government snag some rivals to look good. Take their turf when the heat is off.

They aren't stupid.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: PlasticWizard

As I recall, they wanted to know how they could help reduce the violence so gov can come in and help them in the cities.

Doubt all gangs were there. And yes they are hard core, but they also see an opportunity for their families in their community. Could be a turning point for some of them. First, they need a plan.

Gotta start somewhere right?

I really do find this a good thing, of course the Democrats whom have allowed the city of Chicago to turn into a war zone will fight this tooth and nail ya know!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Kind of like moderate rebels in the middle east, right? We can find some gangs willing to work with us against their own. Then we can train them up, better arm them, and then we can back off and next thing we know we have are own well armed well trained home grown version of ISIS.

I'm not saying to not have a meeting and talk things out and see what can be done. But let's make sure we don't screw up our own country like we have the middle east in the process. We can work with them, but to do so, they need to be doing so by cooperating and becoming less capable of being a threat. We can work with them, but they are not the police, they are not an arm of the law, and they need to not be treated like one. Their only way to help is to cooperate and curb their own in exchange for some leniency should they play ball, and not fall back to old habits.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join