It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts: California voter registration system 'highly susceptible' to fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I've already looked at California's voter registration system and their election laws. I know there are loopholes and have outlined some before, myself, on ATS.

I don't need Trump to tell me that's true and I am not even a Trump supporter.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well people.

When one particular party in California hasn't lost a race in decades ?

There is only one answer.

Yup, the answer is this has been going on for decades

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Because California’s voter registration system is highly susceptible to being compromised and due to lack of oversight of non-citizens registering and voting, I declare California's 2016 presidential election results null and void.

The adjusted results for the 2016 U.S Presidential election are:

Electoral college votes:
TRUMP: 306
CLINTON: 177

Popular votes:
TRUMP: 59,063,670
CLINTON: 58,482,464

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Painterz
So the system might be susceptible to fraud but there's no actual evidence of fraud?

The system is set up to not produce any evidence. It would take an investigation to uncover evidence of fraud.

If they don't verify to see whether a registrant is a citizen, or not, then they have no evidence that they are or aren't.

Geez.

Every time I hear somebody say "there is no evidence", I think, in order to find evidence, you have to do an investigation. There is more than enough reasonable suspicion to do an investigation.

Let's get this one done. I realize Democrats like Jerry Brown need illegal immigrants to be able to vote because they probably keep him and his cronies in office, too, but it's time to use common sense and investigate this. When a state is spending money to hire big players like Eric Holder to keep Trump's policies from going forward, you KNOW something is up!!
edit on 1-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

of course they are honest folks, just because they violating our laws by being here doesn`t prove that they are dishonest.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california

www.nytimes.com...

www.investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

www.investors.com...
edit on 1-2-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
there WAS nothing in calif state election rules to stop me from voting twice for trump in the last calif election.
my father passed a year ago and i could have voted at his poling place and drove 5 miles and voted again at mine under my name.

I know in the primary election that a friend that is in a long term care home put in for a absentee ballot and after not getting it was told when he called the election board that he had voted.
He then filed a formal complaint and after a investigation was told that the care home people told the investigators he had Alzheimer's and was mental case and the investigators dropped the case without even interviewing my friend.
My friends lawyer was p**sed when he found out about this and filed a complaint with the federal election officials and the US postal service because this absentee ballot came by US Mail.

Yes there are people with Alzheimer's at this care home care home
But he is there because of a car wreak and broken back and does not have ANY mental problems.

My friends lawyer is going after the care home for telling the investigators that my friend has Alzheimer's and mental problems in violation of HIPAA and state and federal laws.
www.disabilityrightsca.org...

edit on 1-2-2017 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

That explains why Democrats like to claim fraud yet have no desire for an investigation into it to occur.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
guys, i just went to rockthevote site the other day and went through the voter registration process to where i only needed to print the form, sign it and send it in.

i was having an argument with someone who claimed you had to prove citizenship to vote....

nope! no proof needed....only your claim which is probably not verified. You can fill out the form with a totally bogus name, address and ID number using either the last 4 of your SSN OR your drivers license number. I just put in four random numbers and it let me get to the last step of printing signing and sending.

the registration process is DESIGNED to allow fraud....its a complete joke.

Trump will be vindicated and DEms will never win an election every again.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

There are a lot on individual accounts of voter fraud.

Hell, here in Cincinnati during the last Obama election, a poll worker voted six times and was caught. She was then paraded around as a hero by Democrats...seriously. She was actually applauded for what she did at an official Democrat gathering in Cincinnati.

But, yes, only Trump's comment is what we have to go by. Do a little more research than just reading Wikipedia.

I'm not claiming that the problem is so widespread as to alter the outcomes, but the problem exists, whether you want to admit/accept it or not.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

careful with those tests so you dont walk yourself into a felony charge of voter fraud.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
nope! no proof needed....only your claim which is probably not verified. You can fill out the form with a totally bogus name, address and ID number using either the last 4 of your SSN OR your drivers license number. I just put in four random numbers and it let me get to the last step of printing signing and sending.

Under the HAVA you don't need a SS# or DL# to register to vote in any state -- California included

I assume that the form you downloaded said that somewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The way Trump does things how can anyone get behind him? He says he won the popular vote, but there's no evidence for that. He also says undocumented perpetuated most of the voter fraud. Where's hte evidence, Mr. Trump? He goes on and on. It's not just the fact he does it, but he has a history of doing this and he's very dirty how he does it. It's like a puzzle and when you put it together it's moldy milk infested with tapeworms.

I get it. OUr voter system needs more checks. Are the democrats to blame? I think the democrats can't help themselves. I've voted democrat a couple times, so I have some experience. I don't think they're intentionally trying to get more votes by allowing undocumented to vote. Instead they want undocumented to be given paths to citizenship. And I think in their heart they want undocumented to be citizens too--with all of the privilege that entails. They want everyone in the world to have equal rights and opportunity. They hate borders or favouritism. They hate capitalism. They hate the gaps in wealth and opportunity. The problem with them is they don't care much about reality if it threatens their bleeding heart. This is why sometimes republicans are elected. Like it or not, reality has the final say. Independents decide elections.

I think we've all been in a situation where our bleeding heart says one thing and practical reality says another. It hurts to do it sometimes, but you have to be practical. That's the inner republican and democrat battle. You can't save every creature or person from pain or adversity. You have to choose which creature or person. I think evolution has made us tend to choose our family and close relations probably for a good reason. Not because it's right or wrong, but because ti works. As time moves forward, the circumstnaces might change. Maybe we'll find a way to care for everyone equally.

EDIT: Next time you step on a ant by accident or to protect your home from infestation, the inner democrat might whimper a little bit. The more complex the creature, the more it'll whimper. It's like a pendulum.

One of the 'inspiriations' for writing this:
www.sciencedaily.com - Neurobiological cause of intergroup conflict: 'Bonding hormone' drives aggression towards competing out-groups...
www.wired.com - ‘Cuddle Chemical’ Also Fuels Favoritism, Bigotry...
edit on 2/3/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join