It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who claimed mom died in Iraq after Trump's ban lied, Imam confirms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Man I am tired of the false narrative leading these ridiculous outcries from misled people. It seems its just another way to fuel the masses into believing everything they hear as the truth. Then raising all kinds of hell, when in reality....a fraction of a percent of people are actually being questioned.

Well, the guy that claimed his mother died because of Trump's Executive Order....
Lied.

This is getting ridiculous.

DETROIT (WJBK) - The leader of a mosque in Dearborn has confirmed to FOX 2 that a man who claimed his mother died in Iraq after being barred from returning to the United States under a ban instituted by President Trump this weekend, lied to FOX 2 about when her death occurred.

Imam Husham Al-Hussainy, leader of the Karbalaa Islamic Educational Center in Dearborn, says Mike Hager's mom did not pass away this weekend after being barred from traveling to the United States. The Imam confirms that Hager's mother died before the ban was put in place.

Source FOX2 Detroit

I just don't get it.

Why lie about it?
What does this prove?

I think people are literally going crazy.

edit on 1-2-2017 by havok because: spelling, then grammar and a sentence.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Never let a crisis go to waste. unless there isn't a crisis, then make one up.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised?

This happens because the media has become so blind, partisan and ineffective, a tidal wave of people are rushing to troll for their 15 minutes of fame.

Sad. Just really sad.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why lie about it?

Religious duty to deceive and lie to infidels if it furthers Islam.

Taqiya.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Hatefilled lies are moral imperitives?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Man I am tired of the false narrative leading these ridiculous outcries from misled people.
The guy that claimed his mother died because of Trump's Executive Order....
Lied.

It is getting ridiculous.

DETROIT (WJBK) - The leader of a mosque in Dearborn has confirmed to FOX 2 that a man who claimed his mother died in Iraq after being barred from returning to the United States under a ban instituted by President Trump this weekend, lied to FOX 2 about when her death occurred.

Imam Husham Al-Hussainy, leader of the Karbalaa Islamic Educational Center in Dearborn, says Mike Hager's mom did not pass away this weekend after being barred from traveling to the United States. The Imam confirms that Hager's mother died before the ban was put in place.

Source FOX2 Detroit

I just don't get it.

Why lie about it?
What does this prove?

I think people are literally going crazy.

Though what I found quite interesting in the article that you linked:

The Imam, who voted for Trump, did not want to address the general unrest over the travel ban or the weekend chaos for travelers and protesters at the airports. Instead, he called for peace and patience.

"There is confusion. There is a mix that they have to distinguish between good refugees and bad refugees and if this is what it takes to stop them for a while, to screen them, that's fine for the security of the country," he said.

Not exactly the same message as we're hearing from the media, is it?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

You won't hear that on CNN.
A Muslim who voted for Trump? And understands?
Go figure.

Good job.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

All my Muslim friends did. All six of 'em.

I didn't. Go figure...

edit on 2/1/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As shocked as I was during the election about every crazy story....POST election has been even zanier!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Your post facts are invalid. The lie has already been spread. It has been happening for quite awhile now. And people wonder why DT called out the media.

new topics

top topics

join