It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Govt war on ptsd soldiers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Daily Telegraph today has a very disturbing article on bullying tactics including monitoring social media and internet activities of veterans trying to get ptsd help and even worse still being tailed or photographed by shadowy figures every time they leave the house from the article.

' War veterans suffering from post traumatic stress disorder are having their social media accounts spied on as part of a Government bid to deny them help'

The link is here http://

Damn they've made it a pay for article now but the link shows the story is real

We've had the RAAF poison a large area,the kiddie fiddling and sexual harrassment stuff now this.

I want a Royal Commision these bastards have always acted above the law now they act like nazi's as well

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

They twist and distort the social media to make it look as if the soldier is lying or not as sick as he says it is,this is not insurance investigation it is harassment

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The Daily Telegraph today has a very disturbing article on bullying tactics including monitoring social media and internet activities of veterans trying to get ptsd help and even worse still being tailed or photographed by shadowy figures every time they leave the house from the article.

' War veterans suffering from post traumatic stress disorder are having their social media accounts spied on as part of a Government bid to deny them help'

The link is here http://

Damn they've made it a pay for article now but the link shows the story is real

We've had the RAAF poison a large area,the kiddie fiddling and sexual harrassment stuff now this.

I want a Royal Commision these bastards have always acted above the law now they act like nazi's as well

Just remember under the Obama administration and Janet Nappytano that returning veterans from the war in the middle east should be considered as domestic terrorists yet I didn't see protestors shutting down airports and beating the hell out of people who disagreed with that decision!

Yet it's inhumane to prevent people who are immigrating from countries who are rife with terrorists to not allow them entry????????

Yep! Bizarro world!
edit on 1-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
From 1 year ago 1minute 46 seconds long.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

A large part of Australian folklore and pride revolves around the Anzac tradition(Australia/New Zealand battle of Gallipoli 1915) the Western front 1916-18 WW2 etc etc we call our soldiers 'diggers' your prognosis is correct for my country also we treat these returned servicemen badly yet let in the same people they fought and give them all the welfare assistance you could ask for...it is bizzarro world
edit on 1-2-2017 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

A large part of Australian folklore and pride revolves around the Anzac tradition(Australia/New Zealand battle of Gallipoli 1915) the Western front 1916-18 WW2 etc etc we call our soldiers 'diggers' your prognosis is correct for my country also we treat these returned servicemen badly yet let in the same people they fought and give them all the welfare assistance you could ask for...it is bizzarro world

Yea, I realize you live in a different country than I do, yet I find many of the things you are complaining about fit right into the things I abhor!

Let's face it, we are fighting globalism! Nationalism and the love of ones country and culture has now suddenly become taboo!
edit on 1-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Indeed my Prime Minister is ex Goldman Sachs need I say any more,actually Australia is a test bed for a lot of UN-globalist brain farts but we are waking up also.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is utter BS.

I went on many missions with the Australians while in Afghanistan.

Professional, loyal, and absolutely committed soldiers.

To treat them like the enemy is the surest way to ensure they will be.

top topics

join