It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Killing Off and Arresting Dossier Sources

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So Putin found some Soros/Clinton operatives, big deal. Their protection ran out with Hillary's loss most likely.

I have provided exhaustive detail on many on that list and sources from Russian State Media to the UK to NYTs to FOX..

Can you explain how any of them had association with Soros or Clinton? and provide evidence or links?

Or is the aim to just throw random, partisan, unsupported garbage into the thread to obfuscate the discussion?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I see that the arrests would be tied to Putin, but where is the confirmation that Putin was connected to the ones that were killed off?

No offense, but please read the OP..

Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow on Boxing Day in mysterious circumstances.

Erovinkin was a key aide to Igor Sechin, a former deputy prime minister and now head of Rosneft, the state-owned oil company, who is repeatedly named in the dossier.

Erovinkin has been described as a key liaison between Sechin and Russian president Vladimir Putin.

You can search for the full history and relationship.

He was the go-between with Putin and Igor Sechin/Rosneft.

He was mentioned (by role) repeatedly in the Dossier.

Russian spy linked to Donald Trump’s dirty dossier found DEAD in his car in Moscow
www.thesun.co.uk...

former KGB chief linked to controversial dossier is found dead
metro.co.uk...

Russians suspected of aiding investigations into hacking are being arrested and possibly murdered
www.aol.com...

Three Russian cyber arrests, one suspicious death, and a new twist in the US election hack
qz.com...

How many different views of the same story do you want?

Or is it only Putin's State run Media that you Trust?

Cuz he is happily bragging about the Purge of CIA Moles

Be prepared to use Google translator
kommersant.ru...
www.novayagazeta.ru...

You can answer your own question by either reading the OP or researching and confirming on your own.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just a reminder - This thread is not in the Political Mud Pit.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No surprise that Russian intelligence operatives would have ties to Putin.
Is there an actual smoking gun that is in the hand of Putin?
Just saying that he had them killed doesn't constitute evidence.
We do know that Hillary seemed to be running her own intelligence operation with Sidney Blumenthal.
Is it a reach to believe that a group like the Clinton Foundation with billions of dollars showing, could have had people in foreign intelligence services on their payroll?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Excellent post.

It certainly lends more credence to the dossier. I keep wondering when the ATS conspiracy minded folk will discover this. If it had been Hillary, there would be 50 threads about it already.

It reads like a spy novel.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Wasn't this info given to the authorities by john mccain?

Is john mccain responsible for killing off these russian sources?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No. He gave it privately and in confidence to law enforcement.

Why try to blame McCain?

More importantly, if these guys weren't real moles and the dossier was complete BS, why would Russia off them?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

On page one you said it was the CIA that was responsible for their deaths?

You seem to think everyone is responsible except Putin?

Why is that?

No doubt...The CIA caused their deaths or John McCain caused their deaths...would be something Putin, the man responsible, might say with a smirk.

But why would YOU express the same in such a pretzel logic post?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That lacks all credibility, sufficiently so that it looks more like troll than contribution.

I presented links, times, details that demonstrate clear pattern and relation to the Dossier and Hacking.

You bark the word "Clinton" without any association or evidence, hoping to evoke some kind of fact-free hate fest to cloud the discussion.

It looks dishonest and like trolling..and I am sorry to see that from you.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I keep wondering when the ATS conspiracy minded folk will discover this. If it had been Hillary, there would be 50 threads about it already.

I think we are all learning that the "conspiracy mindedness" of many ATSers was one of convenience for political ideology.

Perfectly willing to construct a conspiracy with wild claims of Pedophilia or Manchurian Candidate when it's villain was a Democrat..Dozens of Ops for months and years..

And perfectly satisfied to turn a blind eye when real evidence and associations are presented that might even vaguely taint a Republican.

Wish it wasn't so..but that has become clear.

Those people are no longer "conspiracists" as they are dedicated to denying evidence and screaming everything is fake news...at least the news they don't like.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

That lacks all credibility, sufficiently so that it looks more like troll than contribution.

I presented links, times, details that demonstrate clear pattern and relation to the Dossier and Hacking.

You bark the word "Clinton" without any association or evidence, hoping to evoke some kind of fact-free hate fest to cloud the discussion.

Lacks all credibility?
You say Putin had them killed, yet show zero proof.

Don't forget that Sidney Blumenthal passed secret information to Hillary while she was SOS. Where did he get that???? He had no security clearance.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Lacks all credibility?
You say Putin had them killed, yet show zero proof.

Don't forget that Sidney Blumenthal passed secret information to Hillary while she was SOS. Where did he get that???? He had no security clearance.

If proof is a picture of Putin with gun in hand...then I have not shown proof.

What I have shown is extensive evidence in a clear pattern.

Hillary and Blumenthal...you are making a misleading claim and attempting a derail. You are welcome to start an OP claiming Hillary Clinton is assassinating Russian Operatives associated with the Trump Dossier...but trying to derail this OP into a Hillary is the devil thread is Off Topic Derail.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I am not attempting to derail.
You have accused me of trolling when all I meant to do was show that your title was not accurate, and offer another theory that has nothing but circumstance to back it up.

There is no evidence other than circumstantial that Putin had the men killed.

I will happily leave your thread, but if you truly think that I am a troll, please alert a moderator so that they can check my posts.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There is no evidence other than circumstantial that Putin had the men killed.

Fingerprints and DNA are "circumstantial" evidence.

Direct Evidence is an eye witness account, video or verified photography.

Both are admissible in court.

Agreed..I have no video of Putin murdering these men.

My evidence is inferred/circumstantial.

It is logically ABSURD that you demand photographic or eye witness testimony to consider the OP.

Whilst simultaneously suggesting instead, absent any logic or evidence, that the Clinton Foundation had Russian Operatives associated with Dossier killed.

Your difference in evidentiary standards for those two things demonstrates TROLLING.

Do you also dispute the 4 publicized arrests being real?

Contribute or don't, but the trolling is exactly that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

i asked
now there is harm in asking?
your conspiracy thread do what you will with it

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why is that?

No doubt...The CIA caused their deaths or John McCain caused their deaths...would be something Putin, the man responsible, might say with a smirk.

mccain is as likely as flynn to have leaked the info as mccain actually had access to it
mccain tried to smear trump with the info

unless you have any proof otherwise

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No, but if you had read the entirety of my first post, you would know that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why is that?

mccain is as likely as flynn to have leaked the info as mccain actually had access to it
mccain tried to smear trump with the info

unless you have any proof otherwise

The arrests all happened within 24 hours after Trumps inauguration and Flynn getting full access to classified material as Trumps Chief National Security Advisor.

As I stated before, at least one of the murders was likely connect the dots from the Dossier..The Dossier discussed a "Source" being the lead liaison between Igor/Rosneft and Putin...Oleg Erovinkin was the only human being to fit that description (Dead now)...I don't know how the other two murders were associated/outed, but a mole within the US intelligence community is likely. We have had VERY senior officials at both FBI and CIA caught before that operated for decades and costs many lives..Aldrich Ames and Robert Hansen..It would be silly to think the Russians didn't have moles currently in FBI/CIA.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

No, but if you had read the entirety of my first post, you would know that.

Your first post also included this despite the answer being a large chunk of my OP..

where is the confirmation that Putin was connected to the ones that were killed off?

When I clearly answered that question..you moved on, without acknowledging my clear answer, to quipping that there was no "proof" that Putin had them killed and that Clinton did it.

Trolling..

G'Day for now butch...This aint contributing, it's trolling.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Any sources that aren't NWO propaganda outlets?

A tonnage of other sources...you can research yourself...And each one originates with RUSSIAN STATE MEDIA itself...Putin wanted these arrests and killings publicized. He is sending a message.

If you had read my OP, or examined the articles, you would know the same.

In that context your post looks like a game of troll-fetch BS rather than sincere.

I'll be damned. I can go make a thread with '100' sources in it, and you'll dig out the one thing in the piece I happen to mention without having a list of links to go with it and demand it.

Here you talk about all this comes from Russian state media, yet you only provide us with NWO propaganda outlet sources.

You see when I link in NWO propaganda sources its so people like you might actually accept some of the material. You might try the flip side with your on point narrative here. Why wouldn't you have made the whole thing like that? I mean why even go to the trouble while choosing to do it 'wrong'?
edit on 1-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join