It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Puppylove

I always enjoy your work.

The Two Party System needs to crash and burn as the single entity that it is.

It's long time for new paths.

Amen to that, that's exactly what needs to happen and I feel like the only hope for our republic

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well Ive got news for them. I got a gun and I know how to use it. And I aint giving you #. If you think you are going to take what I worked my ass off my whole life for, we got a problem.

Over my dead body.

Im all for equality. This aint it.
edit on 1-2-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This sort of thing is all fun and games until a half-organized group of alarmed home owners deals you guys a Rorke's Drift experience, then it'll be all racist this and justice that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The spin Mr Soros has reached on American Left and Communists - is beyond belief. The threat to society has never been more tangible as right now.

I personally do not believe there is no easy way to stop his agenda. He will progress through web of associates and organisations and pour billions into undermining the society.

Seeing this clip is rather telling example what time will bring more and more unless Mr Soros and associates are somehow reminded of also their fragile existence.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Two words...

"BRING IT!!!"

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
Throughout that video all I could think about was this scene from Black Sheep.

Incessant rambling of nonsense to get the crowd to cheer, followed by KILL WHITEY! lol

That was an awesome movie... notice that "kill whitey" was met with shock and silence. Now days it's met with thunderous applause.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Holy fkn sht wow whatta dumb bitch... Sad that our kids have this evil spewing dumb ass as a teacher, really disheartening. Whatta smart role model right!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

The spin Mr Soros has reached on American Left and Communists - is beyond belief...

Hm. What if...what if the NSC ratified his name on the lists? Could that happen, do you think?

I personally could see it happening. Not just Soros Pere but Soros Fils as well. You never know. coff

eta: not that the CIA would execute on their version of the list. But I wouldn't doubt the JSOC list wouldn't be acted on if the chance presented itself.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
.....While at the same time somewhere else in the world a Trump sympathiser commited a terrorist attack....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
.....While at the same time somewhere else in the world a Trump sympathiser commited a terrorist attack....

Error...error...error!~

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

As a Registered Native, can we kick these idiots out? We NEED Trump! We need him more than ever, with people like this running around.

This person should never be allowed another child again.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
LOL Why not petition Portugal for slave family reparations? Them and the Spanish pretty much had a monopoly on the global slave trade out of Africa. The end consumers of slave made goods was basically the whole world at the time making anyone buying American cotton, etc are guilty, the slave masters were the middle men etc etc. Why is it that in America our citizens deny the history of the same situations and time periods they talk loudest about? Is it just another ploy for more free money from people that do their jobs?

To me they are the equivalent of a bum holding a sign that says "I won't lie, I just want a beer."

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
LOL Why not petition Portugal for slave family reparations?

Or various Arab states?

Personally, being Irish, I want MY reparations as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Pretty much what I expected from someone on the Left...excuses, excuses, excuses. Why not just go ahead and admit you agree with her? By not denying her and making excuses for her behavior, that's what we all see anyway.

The silence from the Left concerning this type of behavior is deafening.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
All I can add is a life lesson for Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi...you reap what you sow, so now YOU (Democrat National Party) own it!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I say based on her call for violence, they should take away her freedom and job. It's disgusting that this racist extremist is allowed to teach children.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Sadly normally moderates are scared or embrace this crap because it makes them feel special or different.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Because the silent majority knows to just be silent until otherwise necessary. Thats how it works.

In real life, no one talks openly about having a concealed carry permit.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Charming.

Maybe the should go get it, one way or another, and see the results of their talk.

"The White House must die..." What does that even mean.

It's White and therefore oppressive.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tazkven
Isn't this like showing a video of Westboro Baptist Church in a protest and claiming what they say represents all conservative christian voters?

Kind of except they never said they personally needed to go out and kill gays. They just yelled disgusting things about what they thought God would do to them.

So if you didn't believe in God or never took seriously what they were saying because you believe God works a bit differently than that, all they were was a bunch of disgusting people yelling nasty things to get attention from the press.

She's telling people to take matters into their own hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join