It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott Trump’s America: Anonymous releases 'WH phone numbers', issues call to action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about this group. At first I was all about what they stood for, before they turned out to be B/S. They just do things that to people when it's the "cool" thing to do. Like go after Trump when a group of snowflakes protest his actions.

At first I thought that they were something good. A now, they are just trying to get views on youtube. Releasing phone numbers? WOW, thats gonna show them.

I'm all about the ban that Trump has tried to do/doing. I think that if we deiced to bomb a country, its a good idea not to turn around and let there people come right into our country. Why invade in a D-Day type of invasion when the snowflakes will let you fly over and buy guns here. I wish common sense was a brick, and if you hit people with it, they would get it.

If they want to let them into our country so bad, then they should let them into there homes, and be responsible for them, let the snowflakes sponsor them. It's not right to force Americans to have to live with people that more than likely want them dead.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That is the purest form of truth I have ever read my thoughts exactly

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"Anonymous" is anyone who can make a good video production making political claims that generally mimics the look and sound of "their" typical stuff. Half the videos that have been shared around were total CIA Operation CHAOS 2.0 productions for all anyone knows.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
I don't know what to think about this group.

Which group?

There are many unrelated hacker collectives that like to call themselves Anonymous. From one person in a basement somewhere to larger groups typically of less than ten, most commonly. There seems to be groups that do the bidding of a wide variety of sources. Competence are also as varied from absolute IT pros to noob script-kiddes that don't know how to code anything on their own and still think LOIC is the best thing in the world.

There is no one policy or stance of Anonymous as a whole because there is no whole. Anyone, literally, can put on the mask and do a thing then claim the banner of anon. That's how decentralized it all is. The ones that do the deeds are modern day digital mercenaries owing no real allegiances.

Some do good and some do not but in all fairness they can't be lumped into referring to them as one group. They are many individual groups with no organization or leadership, most of the time. When pockets of hackers come together they typically do a thing then disband. Frequently with beef between each other afterwards. Seriously, they in-fight like schoolgirls.

At least, that's the way I understand it from the various interviews and videos about them over the years since they became a thing.

To the issue at hand, I've never been a fan of doxing and when people play with this level of politics it's a safe bet there's a big company or money behind it.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Noncents because: less direct wording

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Apparently anonymous has gone fully rogue and complete global agenda leftist.

Wait, isn't that what they were fighting when Obama was in?

I'm confused....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

You mean you liked them when they did things you liked, now against them because they dont align well with your political views?

Is that close to accurate?
What if they tomorrow release files they may have on Obama or the DNC... would they be the good vigilante and cool again.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The strength and weakness of Anonymous is the fact that they are ... anonymous. The person posting youtube vids could be a true member (if there is such a thing) or some teenage troll that thinks it's funny to prank people. No way to tell unless you want to start tracing them and get actual identities.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You mean you liked them when they did things you liked, now against them because they dont align well with your political views?

Is that close to accurate?
What if they tomorrow release files they may have on Obama or the DNC... would they be the good vigilante and cool again.

As IgnoranceIsntBlisss said above, they could be anyone with any number of political viewpoints and skills which to be blunt devalues themselves. Their anonymity is their Achilles heel. If they became a well formed organisation of experts and signed off official videos or notices with the official Anonymous PGP or some other 1337 form of proving themselves, then I would take them seriously, no matter the political lean.

But for now everyone and anyone can be anonymous, me, you, your mum AND your nan

I'd even be willing to bet that all the original founding Anonymous members have moved on to other things now
edit on 31/1/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I think that if we deiced to bomb a country, its a good idea not to turn around and let there people come right into our country.

What?! Out of all the reasons to accept refugees, being responsible for destroying their homes and galvanizing their oppressors is the absolute best reason.

Good lord... it's like you light your dog's house on fire and still won't let him inside the house.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No, I'm all about chaos. If they were to bring so sort of real chaos, I'm all for it. but I remember a vid that they posted a while back, when they declared war on the US, and they said that in the morning things would be different.

All they are doing is stealing peoples credit card info and now give phone numbers out.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

So A dog and a fire....

ok.... So lets make it 100 dogs, and now some of them dogs have flees and the reason we set there house on fire was to kill the flees. so now there are 100 dogs outside, some with flees some without.

so you would just let them all in?

Or would you not let them in until they were flee free??

Because its not the 99 dogs that are flee free that I'm worried about, its the 1 that fu@k everything up.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Kazber because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Wow, I think I have finally found a post that defines truly the word snowflake for me. I thought it was simply used by people with extreme right political opinions when they didn't have the intellectual capacity to carry through a reasoned argument/debate, hence it being used so often on ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
No offense but this is kinda what I got from this post
1. I liked anonymous until they targeted someone I like
2. I really like the word "snowflake" and since its become prevalent w Trump and his supporters I'm going to use it up more than a hooker on pay day.

Look I've never been a huge fan of anon, but really they can be anyone , hence the name. So to subscribe any one action to the group proper is kind of a misnomer.

That being said every group has some sort of agenda, and some of them their only agenda is to stay relevant and pander to whatever cause is in the forefront at the time.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

No, I'm all about chaos. If they were to bring so sort of real chaos, I'm all for it. but I remember a vid that they posted a while back, when they declared war on the US, and they said that in the morning things would be different.

All they are doing is stealing peoples credit card info and now give phone numbers out.

You wouldn't like chaos as much as you think you would.

Much like extreme left wingers calling for anarchy wouldn't like it as much as they think they would. People here in the US (other than maybe combat vets) are not in any way prepared for the level of violence, death, and upheaval that brings

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
A purpose for everything and
Everything for a purpose.

en.wikipedia.org...

No lollygagging

Buck

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

So A dog and a fire....

ok.... So lets make it 100 dogs, and now some of them dogs have flees and the reason we set there house on fire was to kill the flees. so now there are 100 dogs outside, some with flees some without.

so you would just let them all in?

Or would you not let them in until they were flee free??

Because its not the 99 dogs that are flee free that I'm worried about, its the 1 that fu@k everything up.

They weren't our dogs to begin with

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thats funny we pissed off someone in the UK to release a video calling for travel bans against American's and boycotts. I don't think the British parliament would go for that it would cost the UK 100s of billions of dollars. Well we know he pissed off a lot of Brits when he backed Brexit. And as far as the white house number its common knowledge guess what the address is online to lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Yes those "anons" are posing as Anonymous. True Anons do not care for anything official or that can be traced back easily to them. I CAME!!.... for the Lulz.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am chaos. I want nothing more than trump to bring down everything. I would do very well. When asked "why did I vote for Trump?" I simply said " I want the world to come to an end"

I was born with nothing and the little I do have /had has been f#@ked up.

I just thought that anonymous was gonna do a little more than post youtube videos, steal credit card info from everyday people and tweet phone numbers. So if thats the kinda thing that your into, which it seems, than yeah I have a problem with that. I don't see the good that will do for the people they claim to do it for.

You don't know my views so how can you claim to know what they are? I want a nice peaceful world to raise kids in. I don't have any because the world is not that nice. Maybe where you are but where I'm at it's not. We live in a very weird time where common sense is punished, and people believe everything they hear. A place where we reward people that have as many kids they can with anyone they want that can't provide for they and give them more money when they kick the father out of the house. Where someone like me that breaks his back so people like that can stay home and have kids for a living.

My view is we are to far gone and it needs to be reset.

So how about you call the white house numbers and tell them that what anonymous did is going to change the world.

top topics

join