It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

convoy of “military vehicles” displaying Trump Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lughnasadh

originally posted by: watchitburn
I was making about $400 a month when I came in at the end of Clinton's term.

With zero bills to pay, I don't feel a bit sorry for you.....

Try making that and have to pay for food and housing and then I'll have some sympathy.

True story.

No one should ever feel sympathy for us.

We all knowingly signed up.

But the larger implications of that pay scale was that there was no money for stuff we really needed. Like ammo.

In SOI we got to throw "A" grenade.

They brought out the 240s, .50 and Mk 19s and told us to say ooh. Because there was no money for training.

When we invaded Iraq in '03 (right or wrong) we were still using gear from desert storm and Vietnam.

We used rocks as hammers to put tents together.

Hell we were still using MS-DOS.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's right. His years of service are disgrace because your non-contributing ass doesn't like that he doesn't support your political candidate. Hopefully people like you never have power again. Thankfully, you're all doing the hard work for everyone else. I hope you don't claim to be progressive. I've never heard a progressive statement out of you.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There was a really odd S-61 heading west. It shows registered to a civilian company, and has an N number, but was sold through the State Department.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lughnasadh

You're as ignorant as they come. Their base salary isn't much, so they get allowances for food and/or shelter. You're argument is that a soldier should enlist, risk his or her life for $15-20k/yr and have to pay for food and housing. What's really a shame is that they still have to protect you. I also hope you don't pretend to have respect for service members in real life. That would make you probably the biggest piece of crap I can imagine. I hope you turn your back to the flag at events and let everyone know how much your respect the sacrifices of others. More than that, I hope you're not collecting food stamps like so many other children of Obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Point being... not military.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Violater1

You're also obliged, and it is your duty to disregard any order that goes against your orders to uphold the constitution of the United States....that goes for any superior including the President...

That's why I say it's better to have military personnel respect the president not revere him as described....

You don't have to recite the oath to me....
I took it

I wasn't, but there are others who would have questioned it out of ignorance. So I posted it. Didn't mean any disrepect for a Hollywood grunt

Haha none taken I just wasn't sure if you thought I had forgotten

Never , sorry if it came off hostile wasn't my intent!

"Hollywood".....damn your memory is good lol!

Never let it be said you don't know your members here!

Much love brother

Right back at you brother!
When stationed at ED, met a lot of Marines, much respect!
God Bless America and The Republic. God Bless The USMC and USAF!

And for the thread sake, I think these might be surplus.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I hate to disagree with some of you, now I am a brit but from my perspective this is soldiers whom are willing to lay down there lives for there nation (though Junkheap makes a good observation so maybe not) BUT whom probably wondered what the hell they were fighting for as there former president's were NOT as patriotic as they themselves were or so it seemed, now Trump is trying to save there country and whether he is going around it the wrong way or the right way is irrelevant as he has given them something to believe in and to reinforce there will to fight for there nation.

It is in my opinion though probably wrong for a military body or a government agency in any nation however to fly a flag that is political rather than national but as a feel good factor for these guy's I think we should not be so angry with them.

Those body's going home from war zones are going to go home anyway as the US is too entwined in those international hot spot's to just pull out and if they did the void they would leave would cause MORE War not less, MORE Suffering not less which WOULD Escalate out of control and so they are committed until the job is either done or they can withdraw in a more safe and orderly manner and NOT leave another Iraq or afghan powder keg behind (Libya was NOT the yank's it was us (the British) and the French and it like Iraq was about oil, our little fat cat's had there nose put out when the US under Bush ensured his cronies got all the choice Iraq contract's (Afghanistan was more about a proposed oil pipeline through the country to supply western China and make money off of the economic boom in china and despite what they claim NOT about terrorists) so if you remember the US did not want the Libya operation to go ahead but our fat cat's did and so they called in owed favours from the US and under the circumstance though they did not actually like it the US HAD to cooperated and even do the dirty work in the end but you know what We and the French left Libya in an even worse state than the US led operation had Iraq and that is saying something.

So given that US soldiers will inevitably die because of ongoing commitments why is Trump suddenly getting all the flack when in fact he is intent on trying to give those soldiers something to go back home to and something to fight for unlike other president's whom abandoned them and let there country go to the dogs after so many of there young men had lain down there lives for it.

Trump is at least a patriot of his country, far more so than the OTHER money men ever were and unlike Obama had he or someone like him been in power we would not be facing the potential for a third world war because Obama's dealing with China was to be quite frank WEAK.

But of course people think Trump is stirring up the Hornet's nest when in fact he is pouring water on the fire not oil and He is not being Weak with China because that is the wrong move so he is being strong with them and with other area's of concern which genuinely threaten his nation and its interests.

I am a lefty (and a British lefty at that) but I like trump and know or think I know where he is coming from and truly want him to succeed - a strong America is GREAT not good but truly GREAT for everyone and not just the US citizens alone, it is not racism or bigotry that he is coming from and as those whom hate him are saying and trying to tar and feather him with but rather it is patriotism and that is something completely different, he loves his country and has like many both in the US and outside it been despairing to see the mismanagement and corruption that have eaten away at it's very fabric (And our own nations), he has a hard job but at least is trying to save it and even to restore it and if America comes back then there is hope for us as well.

So ask yourself why are there so many that want him to fail, are they there own worse enemy as that is what they seem to be just like sheep being misguided by corporate media and false moral's.

Junkheap you make a good point as I can not imagine the US army actually flying a political flag as I am sure there must be some form of regulation against that and only flying there national flag or state flag would therefore be allowed but I am not from the US as I say so maybe I am wrong, still I like your explanation the best, it is actually the most plausible one.

edit on 31-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There was a really odd S-61 heading west. It shows registered to a civilian company, and has an N number, but was sold through the State Department.

Those are beautiful birds. When I was up by Malmstrom, I tried to get funds for a multi county program that was going to purchase an S-61 and turn it into a Airborne Trauma Platform (Emergency Rooms are far apart in Montana). It was all wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Maybe they are heading for Hollywood hoping one of the tough-talking actors will make good on their promise to punch Trump supporters in the face.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Military members aren't allowed to participate in politics while in uniform, it's against the USMC so this is all very suspect.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Maybe they're headed to Chicago!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Absolutely brother Oorah to that!

And thank you again for your service!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Military members aren't allowed to participate in politics while in uniform, it's against the USMC so this is all very suspect.

You mean UCMJ 😉 Get what you're saying though

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I doubt this is an actual military convoy as everyone in the military knows they are to present an apolitical face in public.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. However, the part of the Oath of Enlistment is "I will obey the orders of the President of the United States." Supporting the POTUS therefor part of their Oath. Nothing political.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Riding off what violator said, maybe private company doing life flight?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Military vehicles would also have license plates with that designation on them as well, would they not?

Yes.

I can't watch the video right now, does it get close enough for a look at the plates?

The first video is a grainy mess, the second the vehicles are going too fast (another red flag) to see any plates.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. However, the part of the Oath of Enlistment is "I will obey the orders of the President of the United States." Supporting the POTUS therefor part of their Oath. Nothing political.

Supporting means following orders, not flying a flag like some partisan asshat. Learn the difference.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

They haven't re registered it yet, so I'm betting either life flight or VIP. It's unusual to see an N number on a government bird. Usually, when they are registered with a civilian company, or have an N number, they use them to go places that don't like us much. "No, I'm not part of the US government. Look at the registration number" type thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I think you mean UCMJ, The Uniform Code of Military Justice. They are not flying The GOP or DNC etc flag. Supporting the POTUS is not political. However, I don't think this is a military convoy. Usually, the lead vehicle has identifying criteria.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
edit on 1/31/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join